Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
I bought over Black Friday. It was impossible to get through to customer services or sales to amend the order.
Hi Jacinta,

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to the team.

Unfortunately during busy periods, waiting times can be a little longer due to the volume of calls that we receive.

If you require any assistance please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Bought a new phone which was faulty. Still waiting for exchange phone. Told would be 2 to 3 working days. Now 8 days and weekend. Still no phone. Disappointing customer after service as all give different information.
Hi Lindsey,

We are sorry to hear that the handset became faulty.

Unfortunately due to the busy period, it may take a little longer for the exchange to be processed.

However due to the timescale that you have advised us of, we would advise that you contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below;

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
Got a great deal eventually, but communication from Mobiles.co.uk is poor, communication remains unanswered even after a follow up. If you find the deal you want and don’t expect to need to contact them go for it, otherwise think again.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the problems experienced with your order.

Unfortunately deals are subject to change and availability at any time.

If you have any issues purchasing online we would advise calling the Sales Team to process the order.

Please get in touch if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
I havent got the phone as yet - tried to deliver on wrong day and now I cant be assured I am going to get it. This despite me writing to them to tell thems
(Motorola G7 Plus Blue) - Posted 11 months ago
Felt completely hoodwinked after buying online and then finding myself hooked into a complete savings company for cashback redemption....not good for novices of internet deals. It has taken me until today to understand what its all about with help from car phone warehouse to sort it all out.
Hi Wendy, we do also have details on our website explaining how our cashback deals work:

Mobiles.co.uk
This feedback is purely personal to me others I’m sure wouldn’t mind so much.

I feel the rules for the deal I found was too convoluted and wasn’t made clear enough at the start. It advertises a sim deal at £8 a month but never reveals it to be only after a cashback process over time would it workout at £8.

I feel if you have a deal to offer the just go ahead with it don’t put me through a series of hoops before I get the equivalent of it not the actual thing. I believe you know fully well a good percentage of customers would miss one or more of the claim process steps and you are banking on that. It shows bad faith (in my opinion). This is why I cancelled my order.
Hi Micael, we always provide details of the cashback claim online visible for all customers to see before they decide to make there purchase, we also have a section on our website explaining how cashback works and how you are to claim:

Not all our deals come with a cash back option, so you may be able to find a plan where you do not need to send your bills in to make your claim.

Mobiles.co.uk
Good service sending through new phone promptly but don't expect to get through to customer services on their telephone lines. E-mail responses are also very slow.
Hi Peter, we are currently experiencing a high number of queries, and it may take a little longer than usual to get back to you. We are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Ordered phone and accessories from mobiles.co.uk web site which all showed in stock. Once I had made the payment I had a email to inform me the phone and accessories were all out of stock. Waited from December 2nd to December 9th for delivery of the phone over week later.
Also on the mobiles .co.uk website they advertise that as long as you are staying with your current line provider and you confirm your phone number they transfer your old number on to your new contract SIM card. Again this was not the case. When the phone finally arrived with the new SIM card it had a complete new number. I rang Mobiles and asked if they were going to transfer the number as advertise and was told I would have to get a pay as you go sim, request a PUK code and transfer my original number to the pay as you go sim then request another PUK code to then transfer my original number to the new contract SIM card. Whilst all this was happening I was also paying for two contracts as mobiles.co.uk had not fulfilled there obligations as advertised. I asked if they would cover the cost of the first month as a good will gesture for their false advertising and delay in sending my phone and got a sorry.
If I had known mobiles.co.uk were going to retract on everything they advertised as in stock and ease of number transfer I would have gone to my local phone shop as the prices are no cheaper than the high street and service in considerably worse.
Hi Shaun, at the time of advertising, the information regarding the estimated delivery time was correct. However, due to unforeseen circumstances and stocking issues with the manufacturer, we have had to push the delivery date back.

We would also like to mention that in order to stay on the same network with the same number, you would need to select an upgrade rather than a new contract. The reason for this is due to the network not allowing you to transfer your number from one contract to another.

Mobiles.co.uk
The reason I' giving you 2 stars is because you declined the second SIM Only Contract with no reason
Hi Marius,

We are sorry to hear about this.

All monthly contracts would be subject to a credit check. Credit checks are carried out by the network, unfortunately we can't overturn this.

If you require any assistance please get back in touch.

POOR

Waited 35 mins in hold, the person I spoke to couldn’t offer me any help, the person I spoke to said they would call me back to resolve my problem before 8pm and then never called so I waited on hold for another 25 mins with following day. Terrible service, wouldn’t use again.
Very poor communication when phone delivery was delayed by 4 days. When it arrived the SIM card was not recognised by the network and had to wait for an additional one to be sent out. Overall not very impressed.
Hi Michelle

We’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time But there’s a chance that it might be delayed if:

There’s an unforeseen stock shortage.
We can't get security clearance for your order straight away.
There are issues with your credit check (for pay monthly orders and upgrades).
There wasn’t anyone at your delivery address to sign for your delivery.
We'll always contact you by phone or email if your order is delayed and we need more information from you.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Bought an iPhone 11 with a Vodafone contract and wanted to keep my old number that was already with Vodafone - no penalty to cancel. Mobiles website said this is possible. Tried to do it and then Vodafone say its not possible - I have to go pay as you go with my old phone in30daystimeso I can transfer the number?! So backward, punitive and restrictive. Mobiles still say it should only take 2 days at worst. they’re obviously wrong. Nice phone though. Oh and Vodafone say that all mobiles phones are refurbished?! Didn’t see that n the mobiles website. So who is lying?
Hi John, as you have selected a new contract rather than an upgrade you would be unable to transfer your number across to the new contact on the same network as the networks do not allow you to transfer your number from one contract to another, in order to keep your number and upgrade would need to be processed.

I can also confirm that we sell new and refurbished phones, there is an option to select if you would prefer a refurbished phone, these deals tend to be much cheaper as the phones are refurbished. There is an option online to choose the type of phone you would like.

Lack of communication.
Delivery areanged twice and never picked up
You customer service never replied to email
Phone arrived over 2 weeks later than as informed. Made 3 calls to customer service. Now the phone has finally arrived and after 48 hours of owning it I still have no signal with new SIM card.
Hi Elenor,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered along the way.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk we'll need you to include a copy of your review and the following information:

Your full name
Your full address including postcode
Your Mobile number
Your order number

Mobiles.co.uk
Additional charges added to my account and I’m left to get them removed by the network. Pathetic attempt at an apology from mobiles.co.uk. Not impressed so far.
Hi Gregory,

We are sorry to hear about the issues caused with the additional charges.

If the charges have been added by the network it would be best to contact them. However if we can assist you with anything please do contact us.

Mobiles.co.uk
Return process too slow. Still not had confirmation that my returns has been processed. Waiting for a refund and confirmation that the network has been cancelled. Very stressful for me
Hi Chantelle, a return and disconnection from the network can take between 7 - 10 days, once we have completed your return a refund will be released back to you either via card payment which takes 3-5 days or a cheque refund takes around 30 working days to arrive.

Mobiles.co.uk
I still haven't received my sim card but can't get through on the contact number
Delayed delivery and didn’t deliver case or screen protector
I am waiting for a refund for a phone that was sent back, but have not received anything as yet
Failed to deliver on the day requested. So had to wait an extra week for phone as couldn't change where to get the phone delivered to.Once I received the phone and SIM had lots of back and forth to get my SIM activated which took 4 days
Hi Paul, We'll always do our best to get your order to you on time.

If your delivery is delayed and you are not home, we can request for you to collect from the DPD depot or redirection can be arranged to send your parcel to a local Carphone Warehouse store.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 33,854 reviews