Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
They are selling iPhone XR on the o2 contract knowing full well that there are issues with the handset and dropping o2 signal. I think it’s awful they are selling this to people and the customer service since my purchase has been completely unhelpful.
Hi Alice,

We are sorry to hear about this and we can certainly check this out for you.

Have you contacted the network regarding this as they should be able to get this resolved for you if it is a signal issue on their end?

If you still are having issues please could you email the team at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk so that we can investigate this further?

Mobiles.co.uk
Brillant service from online to over the phone. Recieved my phone the next day and it is brilliant! Best deals on this site than anywhere else online or on the highstreet. Would recommend highly.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Molik,

Thanks for leaving your review.

We hope that you are happy with the service. It seems that you have given us a 1-star review. Did you mean to log a positive one instead, please feel free to change this if there has been any mistake.

Mobiles.co.uk
Horrible customer service. I had to call 3 times and they kept switching me to a different department and still could not resolve my problem, all I needed was to change my plan
Hi Vladimir,

We are sorry to hear about this and we hope that this is now resolved.

If you require any assistance we would be happy to help you out.

Mobiles.co.uk
1) Delay on Mobile purchased, I had to cancel my mobile... 2) Cashback was cancelled as my previous cashback had not been completed by Mobiles.co.uk 3) Apparently my new SIM deal has been sent, which was never received. I was left to run around to obtain a new sim from the Network. Mobiles.co.uk couldn't issue new sim. I paid for a service for two weeks, when I did not have any sim card Very Very poor service... My advise is to go somewhere else and not use Mobiles.co.uk
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you had to cancel the order.

We can take a look into your SIM query and see what has gone on to get this resolved. In order for us to check it out could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk .

Mobiles.co.uk offer 2 cashback types, Cashback by redemption and Automatic cashback.

If you have cashback by redemption you can log into your account and select the 'My Cashback' Section, so you can check the bills you need to submit.

Automatic cashback is usually processed within 60 days from the order date. If you don't have this I would advise to follow the link below:

Still waiting for my £100 cash back yet
Hi Santok,

We are sorry to hear that you don't have the cashback as of yet.

Mobiles.co.uk offer Cashback by redemption and Automatic cashback.

Mobiles.co.uk
They didn’t send me any confirmation of my order, so I couldn’t create an account without an order number. When I tried to call I got pushed around different people , then the last one hung up. Customer service was terrible.
Hi Robert,

We are sorry to hear about this and it's unfortunate to hear about the service that you have received.

We would like to look into the service that you have received and pass on any comments and feedback that you may have.

If you could email the team over at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk we can also help with your account.

Mobiles.co.uk
Connection was diificult and switching numbers took 10 hours of work by my wife snd I. The situation was saved by a briilliant girl, Ellie at Vodafone Exeter -
Hi Mark,

We are sorry to hear about that.

If you require further assistance please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Received the product several weeks late despite being sold as next day delivery. Had to make 4 phone calls chasing the location of my phone amounting to 4 hours phone call time. Very unhelpful customer service who could never offer any accurate information and promised new delivery dates twice which they then weren’t received on. Phone was delivered to the wrong address containing someone else’s receipt and information. sim card that was sent with the phone then didn’t work and we had to contact the contract provider to resolve the issue. Was promised money back as compensation for the major delay and bad service I had received, still awaiting my compensation.
Hi Ruth,

We are sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your order.

We aim to resolve all customer queries as soon as possible. However we can look into your query and see what is going on with this.

If you require any assistance please could you email the team at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk .

Mobiles.co.uk
Bad customer service still waiting for refund mobile sent back the the I received it over 3 weeks ago and monthly payment taken from my bank.
Hi Khan,

We are sorry to hear about the delay with your refund.

Refunds can take 5 working days to reach your account once the return has been processed at the warehouse.

Regarding the payment taken from the network, this should reflect on your next bill if you are owed any amount.

If you would like us to check anything out, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
I can claim my first payback back at 7 months. My account states my first payback is 12 months. I've contacted mobiles now twice about this with not even as much as a reply. Looking at other reviews regards payback I'm not holding my breath.
My experience was fine and as a result recommended you to my mother in law. She was turned down on a credit check which is completely bizarre as she could easily pay for the contract in full! Mobiles.co.uk have denied any responsibility as have O2 who don’t even have an order number. The customer service was completely pathetic as no one is capable of answering our questions. I note many Black Friday purchases were rejected in 2018 and it seems this has happened again. We can only assume that being 86 and not having several loans to your name means one fails a credit check for a £24 per month phone! The irony is that I work with children and young adults who have phone contracts. The whole process has absolutely destroyed the confidence of my mother in law who has made an amazing effort to move into the digital age. She already has a contract phone but can’t get one through mobile.co.uk. When we offered to pay £480 upfront we can’t do that. What an unbelievable world we live in. You have probably tried to contact her but she will not answer the phone owing to a complete lack of confidence. As a retired Headteacher on a good pension, a homeowner with a good credit rating how did she fail the credit check? If you really mean “Customer Service” then someone with common sense and decency could contact me to discuss a way forward. So far we have got no where! I am sorry it has come to this but as you asked my opinion I thought it only fair to respond. My son has contacted regarding the failed credit check but so far no response. So to conclude we are extremely disappointed because my mother in law could have simply upgraded with EE and had a new phone by now. So why not with mobiles.co.uk? Seems the Black Friday scenario has happened again! I look forward to a senior colleague contacting me ASAP and if and when this happens I will be more than happy to share the excellence of your customer service. Thank you for listening and hopefully taking the appropriate action.
Hi Peter,

Credit checks are at the discretion of the network and not ourselves, the retailer, and if you would like more information regarding your credit score please contact Equifax or Experian who will be able to advise further.

I can see that you have mentioned that your mother in law could have upgraded, we can still arrange EE upgrades. The reason this order may have failed is due to EE not allowing a second line and only allowing you to upgrade your current contract.

Mobiles.co.uk
I purchased a refurbished phone for my mother, when it arrived she had great difficulty transferring her number. She took it into 02 to find out why and they told her that the handset had been marked as stolen! They sold us a stolen phone! It took two days to even get a straight answer from them, they told us to send it back for a replacement - it took them over a week to send a replacement. We are yet to receive a explanation as to why we were sold stolen goods, keep being told it’s not their problem. Absolute con. Have resorted to trading standards.
Hi Deborah, we are sorry to hear this situation had occurred, we would like to reassure you that we would never sell items which have been marked as stolen.

Most refurbished stock is due to change-of-mind returns, where a customer has sent the phone back during their cooling-off period. Occasionally, of course, handsets may be returned to us due to a slight manufacturer’s fault. In these cases, the phones will be inspected by qualified technicians, who carry out extensive checks and tests until all faults are fixed.

Mobiles.co.uk
I’ve had a terrible experience. The phone I ordered got lost so I ended up getting delayed and had to reorder my phone in a different colour. The customer service staff and also not very helpful and have twice hung up on me
Hi Sophie,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered along the way, the service received is not a true reflection of Mobiles.co.uk.

Hi Sophie,

I would sincerely like to apologise for the inconvenience caused with your lost order.

So that we can address the service and take a look into your query, please could you email the team at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below.

Poor customer service
Hi Waheed,

We are disappointed to read your comments. We always strive to offer a first-class service to all our customers.

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered one phone howvever two came. Causing myself to have to pay for 2 phones which costed me interest and now I have been charged like rental for a pjone I’m Not even using
Hi SHAZIA,

We would like to help you return your unwanted order, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Impossible to get through to customer service
Hi James,

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to the Customer Service Team.

Unfortunately due to the busy period, it might take a little longer to through to the team.

If you require further assistance please feel free to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
I haven’t got my cash back yet
Hi Tanveer, It can take up to 14 days for your claim to be processed. Please also allow 28 working days for you to receive your cashback cheque.

Hi Tanveer,

It's disappointing to hear that you don't have the cashback for your order as of yet.

If you have taken out an automatic cashback deal you would receive this within 60 days of receiving the order.

If you placed an order for cashback by redemption you would need to claim the cashback. In order to get the cashback, you would need to claim by providing specific bills. If you log into your account and select the 'My Cashback' Section, you can check the bills you need to submit.

If you require further assistance please get back in touch.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
The worst shopping experience I have ever had. I placed an order and received my confirmation. The money was taken from my account and using Mobiles tracking system I saw that my parcel had shipped. Days later I’m surprised when I still haven’t received my phone long after it was due to arrive. I finally manage to get through to the customer service team after an hour on hold only to be told that my phone hasn’t been shipped and in fact it won’t ever be shipped as there was an internal credit check failure. No explanation of why that occurred, as there is no reason for me to fail a credit check. No explanation as to why my money was taken if they didn’t intend to send the phone. No explanation as to why their website told me it was shipped when it clearly was not. And no explanation as to why none of this had been communicated to me in the days I was waiting for my phone, it took me calling up and waiting to speak to someone for an hour to find out it wasn’t going to arrive and also ask for a refund. Which I was promised 3-5 days after I had brought it to THEIR attention that they had taken my money with no intention of delivering my purchase. Funnily enough 2 weeks later. No refund. More subsequent hours on the phone going around in circles and finally I get my money back still with zero explanations of what the hell went on. A huge waste of my time and energy. Very disappointed customer and will NEVER be using them again. I’d encourage you not to either.
Hi India,

At Mobiles.co.uk, we use a sales system which takes the personal information you've supplied and cross checks that against criteria set by our Fraud and Loss Prevention team. This Internal Security Check is used to help protect ourselves and our customers against potential loss or fraud.

Should a customer's details flag up as being not accepted against any of these criteria, the order is cancelled and cannot be continued. The system does not tell us what criteria has been flagged against the security check which means were unable to provide any detail to you as to the reason for this.

On this occasion, as the internal security check hasn't passed, we've been unable to proceed with your application, resulting in the cancellation of your order.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Absolute crap. Cancelled the contract without telling me but still took the £60 upfront. Still waiting for a refund over a month later with numerous phone calls to people who haven't got a clue and don't care. Avoid this company at all cost.
Hi Kerry, we can track the progress of your refund, please send us a copy of your review to Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
My order for a new iPhone 11 Pro was processed twice and I was charged twice for the upfront cost, which was a considerable amount. I returned the extra device by the next working day and which was received my Mobiles.co.uk within 2 days. However, it has now been over 2 weeks since I returned the device and no refund has been made. Customer service is extremely difficult to get through to over the phone and I have often had to wait 30+ minutes to speak to an assistant. I have been informed that the refund will be made in another 3-5 working days. Very poor service indeed.
Hi Matthew,

As we are currently experiencing a high number of queries, it may take a little longer than usual to reach our Customer Service Team.

As a refund has now been processed you will see these funds back in your account within the 3-5 days time scale provided.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 28,184 reviews