Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
The deal was good, initial response, information and delivery was prompt and comprehensive. However the continued and repeated misinformation about the number retention "migration" procedure from an Orange account to an EE account, contradicting your own website information, was both frustrating and irritating. This was especially so when a simple five minute call to EE customer support immediately enabled the migration to proceed without the hassle involved in porting out to O2 or Vodafone and then porting back to EE.
(Apple IPhone SE 32GB Gold) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Colin

Thanks for your review, and providing feedback on your experience.

It’s disappointing to hear the information we've provided, differs to that confirmed by EE directly. I’ll be sure to pass on your comments for further investigation, so we can update any communication provided on our website and by our team.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Rebecca | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
despatched phone quickly, but rescinded on a special offer
Hello, and thanks for your review.

It’s disappointing to hear you were unable to benefit from one of our special offers. If this is something you’d like to discuss further, please kindly provide me with your order ID reference so I can locate your account.

Rebecca | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Well it hasn't yet still waiting on my phone it keeps getting delayed starting to worry now . Wondering if I can cancel and get my money back
Hello Colin

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear there was a delay in your new phone arriving. If this matter hasn’t yet been resolved, please update your review to advise and I’ll be happy to investigate this further.

I hope you’ll accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I wasn’t overly happy
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello,
Thank you for your review and for accepting my call today. I’m sorry again about your experience.
If you have any further feedback following our call it be great if you could share this
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and for staying with us.

Roshni | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Phone support is acceptable, but follow up information via email is near non-existant. Following my query I have received one email, yet no responses to the questions asked in return. Chargeable phone line to call customer services too... Hoping that my account is rolled up quickly.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Midnight Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Paul,
I’m sorry to hear your query has yet to be resolved. I’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and for staying with us.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Good, no sales talk, only about the mobile I was buying, phone delivered within 14hrs hours after purchase,Excellent
Hello Alfred,
We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave such a positive review.
We hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.
Lox | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Sim card sent with phone was not known in 02 system. Had to go to 02 shop 2 get a new SIM card.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Orchid Grey) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review.
Sorry to hear you had difficulties with your SIM card.

We’ll be in contact with you shortly to discuss this further.
Roshni | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Haven’t, still waiting for a phone I ordered 5 days ago it’s been lost and rather than send a replacement I just have to wait until it’s found
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 2 years ago

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your handset has been lost during delivery. We will either provide you with the handset if it's found or send a replacement to you if it's not.

Kind Regards,

Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
i buy s8+ with O2, but i cant find the way to claim my free samsung VR. please email me how to get it.and is that free.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Coral Blue) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Zhibin,

Thanks for your review.

I’ve sent you an email how to claim for your free VR Headset.

We hope you’re enjoying your new phone.

Roshni |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Delivery of phone was great, however the company did not arrange transfer of old number to new SIM as promised during purchase
Hi Mark,

We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived in good time.

The order you have placed is for a new contract rather than an upgrade, this means a new line has been connected, therefore creating a new mobile number. EE are unable to transfer existing numbers to new accounts however, you can port your mobile number to a pay as you go SIM card from a different network provider such as O2 and then port back into EE.

Roshni | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Helpful staff but slow to process refunds.
Hello Simon,

We’re 'The smart phone people', so our UK experts are here and happy to help with any queries you may have. We’re so pleased to hear our approach works and your personal experience reflects the level of service we would expect all of our customers to receive.

I am sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your refund, we will get it to you as soon as possible.

Ryan |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
The staff were helpful and the phone was delivered promptly. I upgraded the phone and was told I couldn't pay an upgrade cost but would need to pay a new larger full amount with the original payment refunded. Sadly I'm still waiting for the original payment to be refunded. After chasing it up I'm told it could take 14 days, that's very slow and bit poor.
(Apple IPhone 8 256GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Simon,

Ryan |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Phones good but unhappy they have declined my cashback for some reason
Hello Vicky,
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry to hear your cashback was rejected. I tried to call you today to discuss this further however you were unavailable to take my call. Please let us know a more convenient time to contact you so we can discuss this further.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
The staff are kind and helpful but despite the the orocess of going through an upgrade has been tortuous and unnecessarily complicated
Hello Julie,
I’m sorry to hear upgrading your number was unnecessarily complicated.
We take customer feedback seriously and would like to discuss this with you further. We’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Had to pay to talk to someone at customer service
Hello,
I’m sorry to hear you incurred costs contacting our Customer Support team. Please confirm a suitable time to contact you so we can discuss this further.
Thanks for your time.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Good price for my G6 from the company. A few niggles with the phone but it's very expensive to call mobiles.co as they use a premium rate no Hence wouldn't use the company again.
Hello Julian, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide. Our Customer service team are available on 01509615474 which is a standard landline number. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, it’s greatly appreciated. Leona | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Price and range
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello,

At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future.

Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
All good but watch out for £6.50 fee for before 10.30 delivery . We received text saying would be delivered 10.45-11.45 , no refund of money
Hello Tracey,
Thank you for your review.
Sorry to hear your delivery wasn’t received as expected. We’ll be in contact with you shortly to discuss this further.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
You got it wrong (according to EE). My contract was put in my wife's name!!EE wouldn't talk to me to port the old number and it took a whole day of arguing with one and the other to sort what was in effect a bodged temporary fix. I would be very careful before using you again.
Hello Anthony,
If an existing EE number has been provided when you placed your order this would be passed over to EE as requested for the credit check. If the number that was provided is under a different name, EE would automatically link the new order to the account of the number provided.
If you wish to discuss your order further please contact us.
Kind regards,
Leona|Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team.
Very happy with my new phone itself but the information I needed about keeping my phone number was not explained to me and I was told that I would automatically get to keep to my original phone number which I later found was not the case and I now have to pay for the old and new account for the past month. I am not happy with the customer service I received as I even rang up to set up my new phone and still was not told about having to arrange to have the 2 accounts merged.
Hello Helen,
Thank you for your review.
If you’ve placed an order for a new line, a new mobile number would have been issued and any porting is only done direct with the network providers.
I apologise for any confusion caused with keeping your mobile number.
Kind regards,
Leona | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team.
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 24,145 reviews