Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Very nice
Hi,

Great to hear about that.

Please let us know if you require any assistance.

Mobiles . Co.uk was fine but dpd delivery was poor
Hi Benjamin, we are sorry for the issues you have encountered with your delivery. We’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time.

Michelle
Mobiles.co.uk
Great prices and quick delivery but I didn’t receive the £30 gift voucher for PC world and when I emailed about it I didn’t get a reply
Hi Michelle, We are currently experiencing a high number of queries, and it may take a little longer than usual to get back to you.

Hi Michelle,

We are glad to hear about your service.

In regards to the email we will reply as soon as possible. If you don't have an update please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Very slick and good service, good price also, takes too long to speak to someone when you call or have a problem
Hi Irene, we are currently experiencing a high number of queries, this may result in longer than usual wait times.

Mobiles.co.uk
I am usually very satisfied with mobiles.co.un. However this order there were two problems. First the phone was not delivered on the day it was meant to and I had organised someone to wait in. Second my direct debit was not set up properly so after a while the phone was blocked as my daughter had the phone as I bought it for her and didn’t see the important message amongst the many that came in from Vodaphone.
Hi Julia, on some occasions deliveries may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time.

We would also recommend checking your Direct Debit details online before completing your order as any information you have provided will be sent over to the network provider.

Mobiles.co.uk
Good deals and v easy online transaction process but slow response to queries and difficult to speak to customer service on phone due to terrible line and on initial contact was told the systems were down so nothing could be done and to call back repeatedly.
Hi Lucy, we are sorry for the issues you have encountered, during our busy time of the year, calls into our Customer Service team may take a little longer than usual. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Great sale service but can’t get through to costumer service at all besides putting on hold for hours 😐
Hi Faiza, we are sorry you have had a longer than usual wait time, we have been experiencing a high number of calls due to the busy time of year.

Mobiles.co.uk
I wanted to buy 2 phones on your clack friday deal, you didnt mention it was only one account per person, feeling cheated
Hi Joanna, we are sorry for any disappointment caused, certain deals will be subject to availability.

Hi,

We are sorry that you feel that way.

If we can assist you with anything please get in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
My first phone went missing in transit. The package tracking was not much use and I took a number of phone calls to different call centres to get it sorted and a new phone, I originally chose Mobiles.co.uk because of the advertised next day service in reality it took over a week to get my phone.
Hi Randall, We’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time on some occasion there may be unforeseen delays. We are sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Mobiles.co.uk
Took 3/4 days for the sim to activate, no notice of how long this would take. Only when speaking to customer support was I told that this was normal and I should have been informed. Phone is ok now
Hi Arran, we always endeavour to keep our customers updated regarding their orders. Apologies if this was not the case in this instance.

Mobiles.co.uk
Generally I have been very happy with mobiles. I've bought my last 2 phones from you. However, the advise I was given on for a same network upgrade wasn't great. I wasn't advised of all the hassle that is involved in disconnecting my current number and transferring it to a pay sim etc etc. I would have just swapped networks as it's much easier (sorry Vodafone) That said, your service, delivery and prices are very good so give yourselves a big pat on the back. Merry Christmas
Hi Phil, I would like to reassure you that we take all feedback seriously, both positive and negative, which allows us to continually improve the level of service we offer.

We would also like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hi Phil,

We are sorry to hear about this.

When you upgrade you would keep the same number. If you instead opted for a new deal on the same network you would need to port your number out to a different network and back into the new number.

If you have any issues please get in touch and we can help.

Mobiles.co.uk
Ordering the product was ok, but then got some confusing emails of a security check failure, followed by another email saying it was successful. Then was asked to register an account. I tried multiple times, but it failed. Calling customer service was also a failure as after 25 min on hold I was told that the IT system had a problem.
Very easy website, always has the best deals
Thank you for your review!

Hi,

Thanks for leaving your review.

Let us know if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
The courier service you use (DPD I believe) is HORRIBLE! Terrible service, terrible customer service and care. Unfriendly and DO NOT put the customers best interests in mind. This is the one element that would stop me from purchasing through you again. It would also be beneficial if the staff answering the phones on your end spoke clear English! Enunciation is a must!
Hi Jonathan, I would like to reassure you that we take all feedback seriously, both positive and negative, which allows us to continually improve the level of service we offer. We also set a very high standard of customer services which sets us apart from our competition; however, I am sorry that on this occasion these high standards were not met.

Mobiles.co.uk
Take too long to answer a call even when buying
Hi Kerry,

We are sorry to hear about the long waiting times for the call.

Unfortunately due to the busy period, it may take longer to get through to the team.

If you require further assistance please get back to us.

Mobiles.co.uk
Some issues when it came to payment, but was resolved after phone call.
Hi Mukund,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with the payment. However it's great to hear that the team got this resolved for you over the phone.

If you require further assistance please get back in touch.

Hi Mukund,

Sorry to hear about the problems that you experienced with the payments.

However it's great to hear that this has been resolved.

Mobiles.co.uk
Good service but not completely satisfied as was promised £40 referral fee, referred two Friends and not received anything, but never mind hey!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the problems with the refer a friend issue.

In order to qualify for Refer a Friend you would need to follow the steps at the link below:

You can click the 'Need Help' link for further assistance on your referral.

If you require further assistance please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Buying the phone from mobiles.co.uk was excellent but the recommend a friend was a waste of time and when I complained I got a snotty condescending woman who’s attitude stunk! So I certainly wouldn’t recommend you quite the opposite 3 members of my family went direct to their own network provider and managed to get almost as good a deal without swapping networks! And a better deal on the iPhone 11 pro max! You told her the credit check wasn’t approved yet she called all the companies and you never did a check!! The offer was then taken off regarding the .phone!! You could have just been honest and said that deal was no longer available!! Anyway EE sorted it no problem instantly and guess what perfect credit score! Very poor service.
Hi Nicholas,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you have experienced.

In order for the refer a friend to be successful you would need to follow the correct steps in order to qualify.

Please could you visit https://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend for further information on this. You can see the status of your referrals at any time here: www.aklamio.com.

If you require any assistance with refer a friend please get back in touch.

It’s ok. .
Hi,

I hope everything is sorted for you but please do sure to get in touch if we can assist you with anything.

Hi,

Please be sure to contact us if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
Was okay. However, contract arrived from provider with incorrect GB / month on. In addition, there was a problem starting the iphone - I had to take it to the apple store to solve the issue.
Hi Emma,

I would sincerely like to apologise for the issues that you have experienced.

In regards to the tariff, data may sometimes seem incorrect due to the data being shown under the bolt-on section or extras.

However if you are unable to locate the data or if the correct data isn't on the tariff please be sure to contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk, with the information below:

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Hi Emma,

So sorry to hear that you received the incorrect tariff contract.

On some occasions, the data can show under the bolt-on or extras section.

However if you contact the network they can confirm the data amount that is on your contract.

If you require any assistance with this please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 31,969 reviews