Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Wow this company were brilliant. So pleasant so helpful. Wasn't showing cloud navy samsung s20 fe online. But they managed to find stock for me. Fast, efficient service and all sorted in less than 15 minutes. 10 out of 10. Definitely use them again.
(Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G 128GB Cloud Navy) - Posted 53 minutes ago
Great service everyone that delt with me was amazing. My only complaint is the sound on my handset stopped working in less than 24 hours. But the service was very smooth and fast.
(Samsung Galaxy A51 128GB Prism Crush Black) - Posted 3 hours ago
Really happy with everything with this company from start to finish. Very quick delivery. From ordering at about 10pm I was accepted and received my gorgeous new iPhone the next day!! Would recommend this company to everyone. Very very happy.
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 4 hours ago
Excellent service, text and phone contact was polite and efficient, phone came within 34 hours!
(Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Pacific Blue) - Posted 5 hours ago
Phone arrived in record time exactly as advertised .Fantastic value left EE for this much better deal!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Product Red) - Posted 5 hours ago
Huge range of deals, great prices, next day delivery. Perfect!
New iPhone. Bigger and more powerful than previous one. Works fine. Enough said.
Fast delivery and website was very easy to use! Would definitely recommend
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 18 hours ago
I’ve used Mobiles.co.uk numerous times and have always been pleased with quick delivery and after care service. Newest and greatest phones always available and have and will continue to recommend them.

Aaron L
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB White) - Posted 21 hours ago
Great deals, easy to use site, great communication and super fast delivery.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 22 hours ago
Quick and easy. Got phone in 2 days
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 23 hours ago
The website is really easy to use, it was so straightforward to order a new phone. I found a great phone deal on the phone I wanted, and a really good tariff for it (with a cashback offer)... and my new phone arrived the next day! Loving it.
(Google Pixel 4a 128GB Just Black) - Posted 1 day ago
Very good service order the night befor came the next day cart ask for more than that
(Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G 128GB Cloud Orange) - Posted 1 day ago
I am tell big thanks for service.
Good luck for team💐🎁🎂
(Google Pixel 5 5G 128GB Just Black) - Posted 1 day ago
Very happy with the service first time I’ve used Mobiles.co.uk and would recommend! Thank you!
(Apple IPhone 12 Pro 128GB Silver) - Posted 1 day ago
Yes it is OK.
Very good deal as always
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 day ago
The website is easy to navigate - it took only a few minutes to find the phone I wanted at a great price and process the transaction. The phone was delivered the following day and a tracking link sent to me by email. Great service!
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 1 day ago
Quick, fast and efficient service 5/5
(Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Pacific Blue) - Posted 1 day ago
7 days after ordering the phone I am still waiting for delivery! The first member of staff I spoke to said it wasn’t their fault and I’d have to take it up with their delivery company, not them. Second member of state was more helpful and did sound apologetic but still couldn’t get any resolution for the problem!
Hi Helen,

We are sorry to hear it has taken this long and you have still not received your phone. So we can investigate what has happened here, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information:

-Your Full name