Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
Fast delivery
Amanda
It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy
Michael
first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan
Hello Michael,
At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future. If you’ve referred a customer to us please confirm a suitable time to contact you so we can discuss this further.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.
Lisa
I'm very happy as I got a good deal for my iPhone 6s , I'm happy with the phone and the price plan, thank you
Hello LIsa,
Callum
Cheapest I could find, rapid delivery , came within 16 hours of ordering it !
Hello Callum,
Nishantha
The site was very easy to navigate; found what I was looking for straightaway. Most importantly my order was processed as stated on site, and was delivered within the allocated 1hr slot. The delivery driver was very pleasant too. Overall top class service from start to finish. Marcus
Hello,
We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave such a positive review.
George
Great phone , great deal at a great price.
Hello George,
THOMAS
I received a text message asking me to contact them and I phoned them straight away and I got put through to some one who was able to help me straight away and got me sorted with my new phone which I am very happy about
(EQNDDKL) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Thomas,
We’re 'The smart phone people', so our UK experts are here and happy to help with any queries you may have. We’re so pleased to hear our approach works and your personal experience reflects the level of service we would expect all of our customers to receive.
Lisa
Mobiles.co.uk have made me very happy !! As I had been looking to buy an iPhone 6s for a while and I had checked all the other companies like Three and 02 and EE and the network who I was with Vodafone and they were all so expensive and I didn't think I would ever be able to have an iPhone 6s until my daughter told me that she had just purchased online an iPhone 7 for a rearly good price cheaper than all the other big networks !! So she told me to go online at mobiles.co.uk and check out the iPhone 6s and much to my delight I found a real good deal better than anywhere else so i purchased it an I'm so happy !! 😁
Hello Lisa,
Soad
Good service
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Soad, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Leona| Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
HARLEY
I was happy with how quick and easy the process was, and I also was impressed with how quick my phone arrived
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Harley,
We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived in good time, we hope you’re enjoying your new gadget. We just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
ROSS
I have been very impressed with the service provided by Mobiles.co.uk. I received the best deal available online from any company after spending lots of time searching, and then placing the order over the phone was very quick and simple. Next morning my phone was delivered at 09:00. Very impressed!!!
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Ross,
Benjamin
Was super quick and easy was informed all the way through the process and was the cheapest deal ANYWHERE on the internet
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Benjamin,
Andy
You guys made me happy because I've been declined by other companies for a long time, you guys have giving me the opportunity and I appreciate that :)
Hello Andy,
We’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and I’m delighted to see your picture of your recent purchase.
Chris |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Hello Andy,
Chris |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Tek
Nice customer service , fast delivery , best deal than other ,
Hello Tek,
Amin
I have found great offers from mobiles.co.uk They have supplied me with that I've been thriving for! My first iPhone 7 jet black 128gb for only £32 a month! Such a bargain. Especially with the sim which comes alongside. Almost unlimited everything. So glad I came across this brilliant website. Highly recommended to anyone who's looking for the best deal available for their mobile phones.
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Jet Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Amin,
Robert
Fantastic service from start to finish and great competitive prices to boot! Fully recommend.
Hello Robert
Everything about our business is tailored to our customer’s needs, from the different offers available on our phone contracts to our friendly approach. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
Amy | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Deborah
in this age of internet shopping it can be daunting and formidable,but even tho I made a mistake with my handset,mobiles.co.uk sent me an exchange and picked up my wrong order all in 2 days,no fuss or bother....polite and helpful they sorted out the network cancellation and the start with a new network.top draw can't speak highly enough!!!!
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Deborah
Amy | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Paul
Mobiles.co.uk got me a really good deal with my phone and contract; I never thought I could afford the Galaxy S7 on such a cheap contract, with very little UpFront. Extremely pleased that within 12 hours ordering, it was at my doorstep ready to be setup. Would defiantly use again.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Black Refurb) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Paul
Amy |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Verified Buyer
They made me very happy because I found a deal that I couldn't resist and I'm loving my new phone I would absolutely recommend mobiles.co.uk to anyone especially if your on a budget and you're looking for one of the latest phones
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you following this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Ashley
Excellent service, provided me with the best and cheapest deal, while also delivering my new upgrade next day, free of charge. 10/10.
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Ashley,
Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Verified Buyer
Clear instructions, manageable time slot, prompt delivery, well packaged.
(Apple IPhone SE 16GB Rose Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello,
Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Derek
My 3rd phone from Mobiles.co.uk . Excellent service, cheapest prices I would recommend them to everyone.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Derek, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you following this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
DAVID
Efficient quick knowledgable service
Hello David,
Ann
Extremely happy with the service from Mobiles U.K. 5* service, in all respects, keep up the good work.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Ann,
Daniel
The service was excellent. You will know that day if it is approved or not. Not annoying the customer to kept waiting for the result of the application.thanks mobile.co.uk for granting my application as it was an important gift for my daughter..wish you more success..
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Daniel,
Martin
Christmas made!!! From start to finish the process was as a simple and efficient as could possibly have been. The attractive prices are a little too good to believe at first and I was waiting for some sort of "catch" which never happened. I ordered my new IPhone on my preferred network and Mobiles.co.uk sorted everything out so all I had to do was take receipt of my order and insert my sim. That easy!! The waiting time and delivery date were accurate and the email confirmations made me feel secure every step of the way. I have several contracts in my household and will not hesitate to make Mobiles.co.uk my first point of call when I'm upgrading in the future.
(Apple IPhone 6s 16GB Rose Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Martin,
Maricar
Just arrived on time and attended all the time my queries.i will get another contract here again someday
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Maricar,
Sarah
Mobiles.co.uk were absolutely fantastic seamless service and delivery.I found the best iphone 7 deal ordered it online fromMobiles .co.uk in minutes and the phone was delivered in perfect nick 24 hours later and best of all I didn't have to waste any time waiting for delivery I went to work and received a text saying it would be delivered between 11.15am and 12.15am so popped home at 11 and had the phone in my hands by11.30 charged and ready to go with all paperwork and information in order and a voucher for a discount on my next phone. Thank you Mobiles.co.uk
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Sarah,
Gary
I found the experience very easy and at great value and will and have recommended Mobiles.co.uk to many of my friends and family. Thankyou ????
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Gold) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Gary, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you following this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 24,013 reviews