Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
I don't wish to write a bad review, however Mobiles.co.uk sent me an automated email today asking me to review, despite me not yet receiving my phone... so here goes. (You might want to look into your marketing strategy!) My phone is lost. DPD has lost it. DPD said I have to contact mobiles.co.uk to find out what happens next. But mobiles.co.uk don't have a number to call. You have to email (as far as I can tell), and they say it takes 2 days to reply. Today is day 2 so lets see. Mobiles.co.uk have charged me for my phone, the money has left my account, but I have no phone. So I can only give this one star. I'd like my phone by Christmas as I really wanted the camera for family photos. If anyone from mobiles.co.uk reads these, please contact me! I'd really like to know what is going on and when I will get my phone
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Coral) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Flora

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve not received your phone; I understand the concern this would cause. Customers can contact us both by phone and via their My Account, all the details can be found on our website under the ‘Contact Us’ section.

I hope since writing your review you’ve received your pone however if you haven’t then please update your review with your Order ID.

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
With a credit score of 985 I find your excuse for not giving me a second phone very poor I will be returning the iPhone XR that my credit score was good enough to get... PS. I no longer need the S9 as I contacted EE (the network who said my credit score wasn't good enough???)and had my s9 dropped off yesterday..............πŸ€”
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB White) - Posted 11 months ago
Absolutely shocking customer service. DO NOT PURCHASE A PHONE FROM MOBILES.CO.UK They put me on the wrong contract which I have been charged for and sent me out a new SIM card. Without informing me they then disconnected my old number and now i’ve had to ask Vodafone to try and resolve it on their behalf. This could take 30 days to get my old number back if they even can. The savings are just not worth the hassle. I have not been offered any compensation and all the customer advisers I have spoken to have been so inexperienced and unable to provide a resolution. Avoid avoid avoid!!
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with your recent order. So I can look into your account and try to resolve the issue may you please provide me with your Order ID.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Shocking after sales service. Not happy having to accept non brand charger and cable even when phone us under warranty from Samsung.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Laura,
Thank you for your review and for accepting my call today.
I trust the resolution I’ve offered is acceptable.
Sorry again for the situation.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
I have place an order over the phone for sim only deal and was told that my I didn't go through the credit check. They advised me to call Vodafone, as it was the company I wanted to purchase the deal from. I was informed by Vodafone that my credit history is clear and they can directly open the account with them, but I insisted on ordering through Mobiles.co.uk, as they had a better deal. I phone the Mobiles.co.uk back and informed them of my findings. Unfortunately, they were not able to assist me again and after doing another credit check, I was rejected again. I have experienced very bad customer service. No one could tell me why I was rejected and at the end I has unable to place an order.
Hi Dorota,

Thank you for your review. I'm extremely sorry to hear about this.

I can confirm that we don't run the credit check ourselves. We pass the information onto Vodafone. They then run the credit check and provide us with the outcome.

I understand you've already spoken to Vodafone but you'll need to speak to them for any further information as the credit check is ran by them.

Mo | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Hello Dorota,
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry to hear about the issues relating to your credit check and understand how frustrating this must be for you. Unfortunately, we only apply for the credit check and ultimately the network make the final decision.
Kind regard,
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
sold my details for profit and are claiming a claiming cyber attack, shocking, its always an inside issue when this happens
Found an excellent upgrade deal on their website that had an upfront cost of £50 which I had reduced to £30 as I had a valid discount voucher code. Gave thew company my card details so they could take the authorised amount of £30..... but instead they took £180.....and just before Christmas too !!!! Luckily I took screen shots of the original deal as seen on the website and I had 2 e-mails (order confirmation & order completion) from the company that confirmed my only upfront payment should have been £30. What next occurred can only be described as shocking Customer Service and it was such a struggle to get the unauthorised amount of £150 refunded. Their promises of getting back to you (e-mail & phone) within certain timescales were broken on more than one occasion! EVENTUALLY after 4 phone calls of about 30mins each (costing approx £7 per call!), 3 online messages via the message service on the 'My Account' part of their website, 3 afternoons of my time, a report to my Bank to open a dispute case to recover the money and a call to Citizens Advice (who are referring them to Trading Standards); we were refunded £150 !!!!!!! I'm extremely annoyed that I have been thoroughly inconvenienced at one of the busiest times of the year and also that despite my rightful refund I am out of pocket because of calls/time, etc. I have also had to pay for a product, for a period of time, that I was advised by my bank not to use until the matter was resolved! MY ADVICE IS AVOID THIS COMPANY - THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS APPAULING !!
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Hello Fiona

Thank you for your review.

It’s disappointing to learn of your experience with our Customer Support team; I completely understand the frustration and disappointment this would cause.

Customer feedback is vitally important in helping us to identify areas in which we can improve and develop as a business. I will make sure that any action deemed necessary is taken to improve our service.

In closing, please may I again reiterate my sincere apologies and extend my hope that we may at some point in the future be able to provide you with a more representative example of the level of service, you should rightly expect from Mobiles.co.uk.

Grace | Customer Support team
Took out a deal for my parents, 2 x iPhone SE.. Great deal which included signing in and emailing them numerous months bills to get cash back. Unfortunately when the time came to claim I tried to sign them in, but couldn’t. I contacted Mobiles.co.uk for help signing in. Unfortunately when creating my account they didn’t assign me a customer number which cannot be reversed and we are unable to claim cash back online. The only thing I am told I can do is get my parents to print off these numerous bills and post them with a covering letter to Mobiles.co.uk. This is not what I signed up for and certainly not the “easy experience” I advised my parents claiming the cash back would be. They do not have a printer and the first period has already been missed. Poor customer service.
Hi Victoria
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the cashback claim process.
So that I'm able to look into this for you, please may you update your review with your transaction number which should show on your invoice or a best contact number? I apologise for any inconvenience this may've caused you.
Amy | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
I have order I phone x with 3 network by answering Mobile.co.uk customer representative , next day received 2 mobiles, O2 sims, posted them back, told them, customer service did apology but till today I haven't received my mobile , been charged from bank account , no reply from any e-mail or call, going in court
Hello

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve received two phones and you’ve been unable to reach our Customer Support team. To allow me to investigate this further, I’d kindly ask that you update your review with your Order ID.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Please don’t waste your time with this company who are a subsidiary to carohone warehouse/ Dixon’s. They were quite happy to take my upfront costs and run a credit check for three iPhone XR’s and promised next day Tues) delivery. Phones didn’t arrive as they had been booked for the inconvenient day after (Weds) which I had to change for the more convenient Friday. Come the Friday the phones still didn’t arrive as they had decided to decline my purchase without any notification. Customer services ABYSMAL and absolute DISGRACE . I have now been left with two very disappointed children and a possible blemish on my excellent up until now unblemished credit scoring due to dispiccabke actions of this company and through no fault of my own. I have written an email to Mr Baldock the CEO expressing my utter disgust of the treatment of this company and it’s kack of customer care
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 9 months ago
shambles of a company, almost impossible to have direct contact with anyone when something goes wrong. Had a dreadful experience while trying to order black Friday deals. Absolutely zero customer service with mobiles.co.uk Tried to ring, the automated voice said 13 minutes wait time but over half an hour later I still hadn't been connected so I hung up, I read on social media reports of people being on for over 90 minutes.
(Huawei P20 Pro Blue) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you had difficulty trying to contact us over Black Friday. We experienced a high increase in contact based on our market leading deals. Our Customer Service number is charged at a local rate and those customers who have made an order are able to contact us via their My Account.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
After not being able to purchase a mobile through the website due to website issues, I decided to ring and the sales team. I Spoke to a helpful guy who guided me through the procedure on the phone, deciding on a delivery address and day. After a 9 minute call and happy to of got everything sorted I realised the call cost me £15. Once my account came through I realised the sales guy had messed my billing and delivery address and also the day I wanted it to be delivered. After ringing customer services twice, the only thing they could do was email DPD. After spending all day trying to get DPD to send the package to my delivery address for it to only get sent to my billing address a day before I actually was available for it. I then had to travel 2 hours on a train to pick up the package, making the upfront cost of the phone (which was free) actually cost quite a bit of money.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Jude

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to learn of the inconvenience caused by your order being dispatched to the incorrect address; I understand the frustration this would cause and would like to sincerely apologise.

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
I have placed an order on Friday for next day delivery on Saturday, they sent item thru DPD promptly, DPD failed to deliver on Saturday, they updated the reason for missed delivery "Premises were closed", we were home all day waiting for new phone, never arrived, called DPD they promised to contact driver and try to delivery on Saturday, called mobiles.co.uk, no explanation, they told me that they are now rearranged delivery on Sunday, no update from DPD on Sunday, called DPD they confirmed that they will deliver on Sunday, no delivery on Sunday, no delivery on Monday either, no update from DPD or mobiles.co.uk, saw update from DPD today that expected delivery on Tuesday, let’s see if they deliver today. wasted my Saturday and Sunday, will never deal with DPD or mobiles.co.uk ——————————————————- Update: Friday, 30th Nov (day 7) ——————————————————- Still waiting for delivery, DPD didn’t deliver parcel after one hour window given, updated delivery status as “Delivery refused, duplicate order”, cancelled deliver at last minute, he was in my area, called DPD and mobiles.co.uk couple of times, nothing happened, DPD rescheduled delivery for 1 Dec. ——————————————————- Update: Saturday, 1 Dec (day 8) ——————————————————- Shame on you DPD! Given one hour delivery window, was waiting for them, received following messages driver is running little late, will deliver shortly Couldn't be delivered, premises were closed I was home waiting for them, called mobiles.co.uk, looking for Sophie but couldn't reach to her, no help given except they contacted to DPD and re-arranged delivery for 2 Dec In the meantime contracted director of DPD customer care, received reply promptly stating that one of her exec team will handle this issue. Received an email from exec team, asking me to wait until Monday (worst case scenario) if still I haven't receive my parcel then they will do something. Again my Saturday wasted, DPD sucks! ----------------------------------------------------------- 4th March 2019 - issue still not resolved Purchased iPhone XR in November 2018 with upfront cost £105, they unable to deliver this phone, cancelled the order, requested refund, received upfront cost via cheque. They have setup my account with Vodafone and now I pay £36 every month for this service I don't use. Vodafone can't help as this was setup thru mobiles.co.uk, and they need to cancel this contract and refund money which I pay every month, called mobiles.co.uk many times but nothing is happening. My last option is to contact my lawyer and sue mobiles.co.uk for these harassment and financial loss, every time I call mobiles.co.uk I have to spend at least 1 hr to explain the issue to the customer care.
(Apple IPhone XR 128GB Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Hello Rasid

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

To confirm I've spoken to DPD and re-arranged the delivery for tomorrow and I've advised you that I will personally keep an eye on your delivery to make sure everything goes smoothly.

I've also advised you that I've fed back the issues you've experienced with DPD to my senior manager so that we can escalate this issue with DPD directly.

If you're happy with the call you received from me today and once the delivery has taken place tomorrow, I would very much appreciate it if you would consider updating your review to reflect this.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Ordered phone last Thursday, received a number of emails, surveys etc, but still haven't received a delivery date!
(Apple IPhone XR 128GB (PRODUCT) RED) - Posted 11 months ago
Hello Moira

Thank you for your review.

I’m sorry for the delay processing your application, and appreciate the disappointment this must cause. We’ve received an unexpectedly high volume of orders, and are trying to fulfil all pending orders as a matter of priority.

I’m pleased to see that your handset was delivered and signed for on 26/11/2018 at 15:06; I hope you’re enjoying your new phone.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Once I received my phone which did arrive as instructed. I inserted the sim and went to contact my new provider 02 to port my old number I couldn't pass security because my contract details were set up very incorrectly. O2 blamed Mobiles.co.uk and mobiles.co.uk blamed O2 so got into this tug of war. Mobiles.co.uk didn't believe the story either claiming me to be a liar which I tried to say let's start a conference call with both customer services which they refused. So now in the process of a refund which could be a battle in itself. Very poor service which I think could have been dealt with a lot more efficiently.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 11 months ago
Hello Scott

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the experience you've received with Mobiles.co.uk. Please be assured that I’ve fed this back to my senior manager so that the issues with Customer Support can be dealt with internally by the correct team managers.

I’m sorry that you’ve now decided to cancel your contract, however should you wish to discuss your account with myself please let me know when is a convenient time to contact you and I’ll be more than happy to help?

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Very disappointed. Received a promotional Black Friday email offering iPhone XR deal with O2. Seemed reasonable and paid 175 upfront for phone. 2 days later recieved another email offering same phone with Vodafone for FREE!! Feel ripped off
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 11 months ago
Very satisfied with my new Samsung galaxy S8.Gives me everything I've ever wanted in a top of the range mobile phone.Thanks to Mobiles.Co, I've got what I've been looking for a long time.
Great deal on the Galaxy s9, could not be matched anywhere else, delivered quickly, best phone i've ever had.
The phone did not arrive. This was an upgrade at the end of a contract and I had to verify my details at Car phone Warehouse, who said they cannot do this for a sister company. So I contacted mobiles.co.uk again and they again made me go back to Car phone warehouse where the same happened again. I still have no phone, which is disappointing as I have 3 contracts with them and have been a customer for over 10 years.
Hello, Garry

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear of the difficulties experienced with a recent order. I’ve tried to call you today to discuss this further, however your number was unavailable.

If you’d like to discuss your review further, I kindly ask that you update this providing a best contact number to reach you on.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rebecca | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
I m yet to receive my mobile phone. This is indeed very frustrating for me. I will never order via you.
(Apple IPhone X 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Sonu
Thank you for your review.
Sorry to hear you’ve yet to receive your order.
We’ll be in contact with you shortly to discuss this further.
Thank you for your understanding.
Chris |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Hello Sonu,
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry to hear about the issues relating to your delivery.
Please check your email for an update.
Thanks for your patience.
Chris |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team