Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk

Tell us how Mobiles.co.uk made you happy

"Was phoned by the company asking me if I wanted to upgrade. Was asked if I was satisfied with internal storage of current phone iphone SE 64 Gb and then when I asked to upgrade to iphone 6s was sold a 32Gb phone. My error was not to ask that question at initial sales call but when you are phoned with no warning brain not alway 100%. Phoned to check storage as no confirming email. Took 2 phone calls and 3 members of staff and 1.5 hrs to finally ascertain only a 32 GB memory then tried to cancel order but that can't be done so now got to phone again tomorrow between 9 & 10 to ask them to cancel the delivery. You need to sort out your depts so they can speak to one another or so that customers can speak to the correct dept"
Are you Mobiles.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews