Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"Excellent device must be patient and adjust eating lifestyle And this device just makes it easier to stick to your plan I also notice if I miss a session that I struggle to control my cravings . Excellent , read the science and understand what you are doing"
Thanks for your review Raj, we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you keep things on track. Best wishes for your continued success. :-)
"I'm 62 been fat all my life .Diets excercise miracle tea coffee pills hypnosis .lve tried it all spent thousands . This maybe my last shot.My youngest son getting married l didn't want to hide from the camera cry when l couldn't find anything to wear .l found modius l know it's early days ,1st thing l noticed lm actually sleeping much better which makes me feel much better .My cravings binge eating all gone . I'm losing inches my clothes are lose it truly is amazing .l really believe lm going to do it this time and the support from modius helps so much .l don't feel alone l don't feel worthless lm going to do this ..with the help of modius."
Hi Babs, thanks for sharing your story and explaining the changes you're noticing already. What wonderful motivation to have your son's wedding to look forward to. With the help of Modius, you can do this!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Excellent Product...!Extremely Easy to use (and easy to forget since it’s painless). “It gives you daily reminders so you never miss a session”. Very Lightweight...! Very Comfortable...! I purchased 2 for myself (I always buy a back up if it’s Excellent) and a 3rd for my dad"
Great to hear you're loving the experience and it's keeping you on track! Many thanks for taking the time to review and we wish you and your dad all the best with your Modius headsets. :-)
"I have lost 35lbs since starting to use my Modius in April 2018. Absolutely transformational and has really altered my appetite and need for sweet treats."
That's a fantastic weight loss result, well done! We are delighted that it has helped curb your appetite and cravings for sweet treats too. Keep up the great work! Best wishes, Team Modius :-)
"I would have dismissed this as hype, but it won an award at CES, so I thought I’d try it. Nothing happened for about three months, then all of a sudden my clothes were looser! I weighed and found I had lost 10 pounds! Four months later, another 10 pounds! 20 pounds in about 7-8 months?!?!? Wow! Friends started noticing and asking how I did it. (Modius has consequently made several sales in our neighborhood!) I am working on that last 10 pounds now. Of course, they are the hardest and we did have to get through Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines (all food oriented, of course). But I am hopeful. The only thing on my wish list is that it would record in pounds as well as kilos. Having to go on google to convert is a hassle, and when I look at it and see “kilos lost,” it has no meaning for me. Having the option to see pounds would be more of an incentive for me."
Thank you for your feedback, your 20lb weight lost is really significant, well done for consistently using your Modius! The good news is that you can record your weight in lbs using the App, just click into 'Account' and 'My Details' and you should be able to change the Weight Units from Kg to lbs. We hope you continue to enjoy using Modius. Best wishes Team Modius :-)
"I purchased Modius on May 2018, and I started using it everyday since then. Until now, I've lost 10 kilos. At first it helped me with controlling my craving for carbs and fat, then it had helping me created a new healthier lifestyle. If you can't get a good effect for a while, don't worry, give it sometime to work out. In the end, just to clarify, only by using Modius alone, you may not get a promising result, you still need to change your lifestyle in a more healthier way. But with the help of Modius, it won't be too hard."
Hi Liz, thanks so much for your feedback, 10 kilos is a significant amount of weight to lose, well done! We are delighted at your achievement, and we absolutely agree with your comments that maintaining a healthier lifestyle in combination to using your Modius will get the best results.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
"I am happy with this product if you don't give up you'll see the results but you'll have to do in some diet and some exercise but the rezult we'll be good I'm very happy"
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are happy with your results. Well done on combining Modius alongside healthier eating and exercise too, keep up the great work!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
"Amazing product. Has worked for me very well and have lost a dramatic amount of weight in a short period of time. Thank you"
Thank you for sharing your feedback, that's great to hear you have experienced such a dramatic weight-loss result, well done!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
"Consistency is key! I lost 10+ lbs (6+% of my weight) very quickly the first few months I used Modius, and then hit a "lull". However, I never gave up! I didn't gain the weight back, which was exciting as well! Even without further weight loss, I slept so well! I continued to use Modius, changed my workouts a bit, and then last month decided to try a different diet. I had already eaten fairly clean, so I tried Keto and intermittent fasting. Along with daily Modius use, I lost another 10+ lbs (7+% of my weight). I am thrilled with my results and have recommended Modius to others - and am proof positive that it CAN work!! Everyone is different - you have to keep trying different times of day for using Modius, and then be consistent. I had to find other complimentary things to do - a better workout or a different diet, etc. It works for me and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you also to the Modius Team for AWESOME customer service and support throughout this entire process. Top notch group of people, supporting a wonderful product!!"
Hi Brenda, we're so pleased with the results you've achieved and how you have embraced what Modius is about. You're even using our mantra that consistency is key, and it so is! Thanks for your positivity, support and for taking the time to explain how Modius has worked in conjunction with your own efforts to help you reach your goals.
Best wishes for your continued success, Team Modius.
"I received my Modius headset promptly, and any time I have contacted customer service they have responded to my query quickly and competently"
Thanks Audrey, lovely to hear! We'll pass your positive comments on to our team.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"I started using my headset in May 2018, and at the same time started a strict food regime as I need to lose weight prior to knee surgery. Now 8 months later I am 45lbs lighter and I believe the headset has helped me with my goal. I still want to lose more weight and I shall continue with my headset. I consider this to have been a great support to me on the journey, and in time, when I reach goal weight I am hoping it will help me maintain a healthy weight in the future."
Hi Jane, that's an incredible result - well done! Thanks for your positive feedback and best wishes on getting to your goal weight. :-)
"Amazing!! It helped me lose 7kg in 6 months. I can now fit in clothes that I haven't worn for 3 years!!"
Wow, that must be a great feeling! Fantastic result. Thanks for your review.
"When I used my Modius when it first arrived I used it for 6 days a week and lost 11lbs however at the end of November I went on holiday and then it was Christmas time so I stopped using it again. I just started a fresh this week and once again it has helped tremendously as I follow a healthy eating plan. As I don't drink alcohol when I use my Modius I also find that it helps me get a great nights sleep. I am pleased I have it, the only thing that is annoying sometimes is when the pads get loose and fall off."
Hi Jill, thanks for your review and lovely to hear that you notice a distinct difference between when you use Modius and when you don't, and that it's helping with healthier food and drink choices. Good luck with your regime. If you're still having issues with the electrode pads, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team for some advice and tips.
"Great device, really helpful. Total loss 21kg"
Hi Doru, well done on your weight loss - that's great!
Many thanks, Team Modius.
"From the first time I used my Modius head set I knew it was going to work. I had developed a habit of having a couple of beers every night and that night was the first night in years that I didn’t have one. Over the next 3 months I went on to lose 3 stone. My weight loss journey was finally complete. These days I use the Modius during the week and let lose on the weekend. That way I can maintain my weight loss. I would highly recommend Modius to anyone looking to lose weight."
Whao - great achievement Carl! Sounds like you've gained back control and have a nice maintenance regime going now. Thanks for your review. :-)
"I started using Modius last March just before I had my hip replacement as I was worried about weight gain after my operation. At first I didn’t see much happening but after about 6 weeks I noticed my clothes getting looser on me. Once I was up on my feet again the weight loss continued slowly but surely I have now lost almost 10 kilos and I’m down to 22% BMI. There is no major event just a gentle loss which I seem to be sustaining without any trouble. I don’t weigh myself very often now as I have no need to be stressing about it anymore!"
Hi Roberta, thanks for taking the time to review Modius. Congratulations on your weight loss and great that it's been stress-free too!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Get on the modius train and go all they way to destination "new life" Superb product, awesome support/motivation and forum. It helped me lose 45kg"
Hi Magnus, thanks for your lovely comments and well done on your weight loss! We're delighted that Modius has helped you reach your goal and we love your passion for life!
"I have lost over 27 pounds in seven months and had other benefits besides. Is truly amazing."
Hi K, a brilliant achievement - well done! And great that you're experiencing some of the other benefits of Modius too. :-)
Many thanks for your review and best wishes for your continued success.
"This device is incredible. It's a slow but very effective burn, and you need to use it consistently over time to get the benefit of it, but the benefit is well worth the wait. I'm 49, female, caucasian, and peri-menopausal. My weight has been creeping up over the last few years, as my hormones change and cause my body to hang on to fat. In the last three months of 2017 menopausal symptoms really kicked in, and my weight shot up about 10lbs (5kgs.) I came into 2018 on the cusp of being medically overweight, which is not a good place to be either health-wise, or for the sake of your self-esteem. Usually women of my age find it impossible to lose weight, but not with modius. I have used it pretty much every day for 9 months, and from a starting point of 68.5kgs/151lb I am now 62.5kg/137lb and the numbers are still going down. My ideal weight is 60-61kgs, and it is now within my reach, thanks to Modius. My BMI is in the middle of the normal range, my body fat is going down, and I am back to a dress size that makes me happy. (I have also been doing intermittent fasting, which helps, but Modius did the lions share of the work for my weight and fat loss journey.) Massive thanks to all at Neurovalens for creating this device. You have changed my life."
Hi Bellis, thanks so much for your review and congratulations on what you've achieved. You seem to really 'get' the essence of Modius and how it can help you reach your goals at a steady rate. We're delighted that the headset is helping despite the difficulties that the menopause presents.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Use the headset regularly and have found some benefits to using it, my metabolism appears to have self corrected and functioning again, along with the added benefit that it has alleviated my psorasis and i'm virtually clear of it. Only two downsides from my perspective are: 1. The comfort pads on the unit kept slipping around as the adhesive used was not strong enough - I fixed that with getting some double sided tape and re-vamped the pads and no more slipping. 2. I use the unit at 10 but do not feel any pulses most of the time, so at times wonder if the unit is working, it would be good if either the stimulation pulse could be increased or the App has a facility to advise that the unit is functioning correctly. Really like the unit. Many Thanks Modius"
Hi Steve, we're delighted to hear that you feel benefits to your metabolism - and also the positive impact on your psoriasis!
If you're having issues with the pads not adhering to your skin, you may wish to try some conductive gel, as this should help (if you contact our Customer Care team, we'll be able to give you further info).
Re. the stimulation, it's normal to feel the sensation more at the start of a session than at the end, as the body becomes used to the feeling. You've probably noticed that some sessions you'll feel the sensation more than others too - this is all perfectly normal.
Thanks for your review and we wish you continued success with your Modius.
Modius is rated 4.18 based on 148 reviews