Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
Amazing!!!
Thank you!
Modus has been amazing for me. I have lost 17kg in 9 months. it acts like a sprinkler system on your appetite and cravings enabling you to make healthier choices. I sleep better, am more motivated to face the day and aim to continue to lose 30kg overall. totally confidant i will achieve this with the help of Modius. The online chat room is really helpful too. first class product and worth every penny. Highly recommend Modius!
Aw thank you, and well done on the weight loss you've already achieved - that's great! Delighted to hear how Modius is helping you along the way. :-)
I have struggled with weight my entire life and was always obsessed with food, I have been using Modius for a month and have so far lost 6lbs. More importantly, I don’t crave food any more and when I do eat, I eat far less than I used to. This may not work for everyone but it certainly has for me.
Hey Jasmine, congrats on your weight loss so far and that you're finding Modius helps stay in control of your eating habits. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.
Hi,
I have bought a Modius 3 weeks ago and is working fine, made a massive difference. I have to say I was very sceptic but it really works.
Loss the appetite moreover I lost the wanted to snack feeling,
I managed to do interval fasting (20 hours no eating and 4 hours eating)
lost already 2 kg. I recommend to everyone, although I understand it doesn't work for everyone, but it really did for me. I can give evidence on this. Just to prove that is not a scam.
Hi Paola,
Thanks for your review and we're delighted you're already experiencing the impact of Modius already. We've had other users report that Modius helps with their intermittent fasting so best wishes for continued success.
Thanks again,
Team Modius.
Fab fab fab!! I love my Modius, I have done so many diets and failed because the cravings get the better of me, I’m on day 10 now and have lost 5lbs.
My kids have been eating there Easter eggs in front of me all day and I have not been bothered at all, I am in control now of my food 3 healthy balanced meals a day, and 3 times a week at the gym. Best thing ever invented.
This is great to hear, thanks for your review! It's still early days in your Modius use but if you're already experiencing the benefits of reduced cravings and being more in control of your eating patterns, the signs of long term success are definitely there. Such a sense of achievement being able to say no to those Easter eggs - well done you!
I’ve been using Modius for eight months and reached my target weight this week, lost 16kg in total. It’s helped turn my life around and I’ve spun into action; the healthy attitude to life I craved for which is part of who I am now. Daily support of Modius resulted in reduced cravings, normal portions, and better sleep. It awoke my awareness and slowed life down to focus on what matters most, being happy!
Congratulations on reaching your target weight - that's fantastic news! Well done on using Modius to support an overall healthier lifestyle and we're so pleased that you're now in a happier place. :-) Thanks for taking the time to post your review, and best wishes for the future.
I have had great success with my Modius. I have lost enough weight to be in the Normal weight range. I can buy clothes that are not plus size ! I have been using my Modius in the early evening and I sleep so much better at night!
Massive congratulations Leonette - what a result! And lovely to hear that you're getting the added benefit of improved sleep. Thanks for reviewing Modius and we wish you continued success. :-)
Helping curb my appetite
That's super! Thanks for your review and your ongoing Modius journey.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Excellent device must be patient and adjust eating lifestyle
And this device just makes it easier to stick to your plan

I also notice if I miss a session that I struggle to control my cravings .

Excellent , read the science and understand what you are doing
Thanks for your review Raj, we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you keep things on track. Best wishes for your continued success. :-)
I'm 62 been fat all my life .Diets excercise miracle tea coffee pills hypnosis .lve tried it all spent thousands . This maybe my last shot.My youngest son getting married l didn't want to hide from the camera cry when l couldn't find anything to wear .l found modius l know it's early days ,1st thing l noticed lm actually sleeping much better which makes me feel much better .My cravings binge eating all gone . I'm losing inches my clothes are lose it truly is amazing .l really believe lm going to do it this time and the support from modius helps so much .l don't feel alone l don't feel worthless lm going to do this ..with the help of modius.
Hi Babs, thanks for sharing your story and explaining the changes you're noticing already. What wonderful motivation to have your son's wedding to look forward to. With the help of Modius, you can do this!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Excellent Product...!Extremely Easy to use (and easy to forget since it’s painless). “It gives you daily reminders so you never miss a session”. Very Lightweight...! Very Comfortable...! I purchased 2 for myself (I always buy a back up if it’s Excellent) and a 3rd for my dad
Great to hear you're loving the experience and it's keeping you on track! Many thanks for taking the time to review and we wish you and your dad all the best with your Modius headsets. :-)
I have lost 35lbs since starting to use my Modius in April 2018.
Absolutely transformational and has really altered my appetite and need for sweet treats.
That's a fantastic weight loss result, well done! We are delighted that it has helped curb your appetite and cravings for sweet treats too. Keep up the great work! Best wishes, Team Modius :-)
I would have dismissed this as hype, but it won an award at CES, so I thought I’d try it. Nothing happened for about three months, then all of a sudden my clothes were looser! I weighed and found I had lost 10 pounds! Four months later, another 10 pounds! 20 pounds in about 7-8 months?!?!? Wow! Friends started noticing and asking how I did it. (Modius has consequently made several sales in our neighborhood!) I am working on that last 10 pounds now. Of course, they are the hardest and we did have to get through Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines (all food oriented, of course). But I am hopeful.
The only thing on my wish list is that it would record in pounds as well as kilos. Having to go on google to convert is a hassle, and when I look at it and see “kilos lost,” it has no meaning for me. Having the option to see pounds would be more of an incentive for me.
Thank you for your feedback, your 20lb weight lost is really significant, well done for consistently using your Modius! The good news is that you can record your weight in lbs using the App, just click into 'Account' and 'My Details' and you should be able to change the Weight Units from Kg to lbs. We hope you continue to enjoy using Modius. Best wishes Team Modius :-)
I purchased Modius on May 2018, and I started using it everyday since then. Until now, I've lost 10 kilos. At first it helped me with controlling my craving for carbs and fat, then it had helping me created a new healthier lifestyle. If you can't get a good effect for a while, don't worry, give it sometime to work out. In the end, just to clarify, only by using Modius alone, you may not get a promising result, you still need to change your lifestyle in a more healthier way. But with the help of Modius, it won't be too hard.
Hi Liz, thanks so much for your feedback, 10 kilos is a significant amount of weight to lose, well done! We are delighted at your achievement, and we absolutely agree with your comments that maintaining a healthier lifestyle in combination to using your Modius will get the best results.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
I am happy with this product if you don't give up you'll see the results but you'll have to do in some diet and some exercise but the rezult we'll be good I'm very happy
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are happy with your results. Well done on combining Modius alongside healthier eating and exercise too, keep up the great work!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
Amazing product. Has worked for me very well and have lost a dramatic amount of weight in a short period of time. Thank you
Thank you for sharing your feedback, that's great to hear you have experienced such a dramatic weight-loss result, well done!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
Consistency is key! I lost 10+ lbs (6+% of my weight) very quickly the first few months I used Modius, and then hit a "lull". However, I never gave up! I didn't gain the weight back, which was exciting as well! Even without further weight loss, I slept so well! I continued to use Modius, changed my workouts a bit, and then last month decided to try a different diet. I had already eaten fairly clean, so I tried Keto and intermittent fasting. Along with daily Modius use, I lost another 10+ lbs (7+% of my weight). I am thrilled with my results and have recommended Modius to others - and am proof positive that it CAN work!! Everyone is different - you have to keep trying different times of day for using Modius, and then be consistent. I had to find other complimentary things to do - a better workout or a different diet, etc. It works for me and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you also to the Modius Team for AWESOME customer service and support throughout this entire process. Top notch group of people, supporting a wonderful product!!
Hi Brenda, we're so pleased with the results you've achieved and how you have embraced what Modius is about. You're even using our mantra that consistency is key, and it so is! Thanks for your positivity, support and for taking the time to explain how Modius has worked in conjunction with your own efforts to help you reach your goals.
Best wishes for your continued success, Team Modius.
I received my Modius headset promptly, and any time I have contacted customer service they have responded to my query quickly and competently
Thanks Audrey, lovely to hear! We'll pass your positive comments on to our team.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
I started using my headset in May 2018, and at the same time started a strict food regime as I need to lose weight prior to knee surgery. Now 8 months later I am 45lbs lighter and I believe the headset has helped me with my goal. I still want to lose more weight and I shall continue with my headset. I consider this to have been a great support to me on the journey, and in time, when I reach goal weight I am hoping it will help me maintain a healthy weight in the future.
Hi Jane, that's an incredible result - well done! Thanks for your positive feedback and best wishes on getting to your goal weight. :-)
Amazing!!
It helped me lose 7kg in 6 months. I can now fit in clothes that I haven't worn for 3 years!!
Wow, that must be a great feeling! Fantastic result. Thanks for your review.
Modius is rated 4.17 based on 160 reviews