Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
I have been using Modius for nearly six months now and have seen some positive results with my bodyweight and body fat percentage. At around the three month mark, I really started to notice the curbing of my appetite and the more I listened to my belly in regards to when I felt full, the easier it has been for me to reduce my portion size. Now, I would eat a third to half as much as I once did - especially at dinner time. In the last couple of months, I've also increased the amount of physical activity which should be helping my weight loss, which is my aim, but I'm also keen to reduce body fat and increase muscle. As a result, I've been able to push through a weight barrier I'd previously been unable to get through with diet and exercise alone and I can categorically say I've never been this lean. I'll continue to use Modius for at least the next six months to see what's possible with this device. I'd love to know how lean I can get and whether I can sustain my current level of body fat or whether I will bounce back to my original weight at some point.
I have to admit I wasn't sure if Modius would be able to live up to its claims but I am so impressed with the science and how it is working for me. I have been steadily shedding the pounds and am feeling so much better about myself. Modius is definitely the future...I predict that everyone will have one in 5 years.
THANK you Modius!!! With your help..... I am well on my way to finally reclaiming my healthy self! I have much more energy and less cravings and am committed to now including Modius as part of my new healthy lifestyle!
I have been using Modius for 6 weeks (along with my two friends) and absolutely love it! I have noticed a dramatic change in my sleep and aches and pains along with less cravings for surgary foods which has been life changing. I am committed to using Modius for the long term as part of my lifestyle and am excited to see the difference it makes over the next 12 months. Thanks to all the team at Modius for your wonderful customer service and support!
The headset worked for 1.5 cycles. It stopped in the middle of the second cycle and has not connected to my phone since. I reset the headset while plugged in to charge...no luck.
Hi Misty, sorry that you've had this issue. We can help you if you'd like to email us at team@modiushealth.com? Many thanks.
I didn't really have much fat to lose but I read about the other benefits of vestibular stimulation and thought I'd give it a go. My sleep has improved drastically and I'm a bad sleeper in general. I've also had the most amazing pain relief results with a ten year old sports injury, after about a week of use the pain in my knee just disappeared. I'll be using Modius for the long term, it's the real deal.
I CANT EVEN USE THE HEADSET! I JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL TODAY, AND WHEN I WENT LOOKING FOR THE MOBILE APP, BOTH ON MY PHONE AND PC, GOOGLE PLAY STORE TELLS ME MY PHONE IS NOT A SUPPORTED DEVICE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH (INCREDIBLY SARCASTIC TONE) FOR NOT DISPLAYING THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION ON YOUR WEBSITE ABOUT MOBILE PHONE SUPPORT. IM GLAD I WASTED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A DEVICE I CANT USE.
Fantastic product. Achieving my weightloss goals and the urge to snack is minimal. Find my body changing with fat loss and muscle gains too.
Company does get back super quick. However, the app used for the devise S.U.C.K.S. They say they are working on a fix, can't be soon enough for me.
Placebo effect that it might work
Excellent product with strong scientific evidence! Super company too with excellent customer care and always happy to help.
Absolutely love Modius! Simple to use, with brilliant mentoring. Keep up the good work!
Been using Modius for around 8 weeks now, Sleep is massively improved and so is my body water content which was a nice surprising side effect. Overall cravings for sweet stuff is down. Ive not experienced any weight loss as such, but this was never my goal, I wanted to tone up and that’s where I can really see the difference. I have one of those scales that measures everything and my body fat is down by 3% and averaging at 20.3% now, muscle, bone and water are all up. The community really helps as well as its so motivational to be able to hear and speak to people in the same or extremely different stages and how they cope and what they do.
Modius has stopped me eating all the rubbish I used to have. I now eat far more healthier and I love the way I have lost weight all over my body, not just in isolated parts. I now want to lead a better lifestyle and keep healthy. Definitely couldn't have done it without Modius!
I was so so happy to receive my headset. The staff are incredibly helpful and it's so easy to use
When I start to use the headset it says you are done for the day and cannot use for 3 hours. After I did not use the day before.
Modius is working for me in that I have reduced sugar cravings and I generally eat less now. I've also lost 10 kilos which I'm very happy with. My only disappointment is the inaccurate recording and analysis of sessions usage. And also having to reset the headset from time to time. But I'm recommending Modius to everyone!
Losing weight make me happy. Losing weight without starving myself make me happy. Losing fat and not hurting muscle make. Me happy It could be better if the app can record the usage better. The Bluetooth connection is not very reliable.
While weight loss is slow other effects have been great- much improved sleep pattern which has helped reduce stress and improve mood
Very simply “It works”. If it gets you to lose 11kg in 12 weeks along with a healthy life change how could you not be happy.
Modius is rated 4.16 based on 156 reviews