Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"While weight loss is slow other effects have been great- much improved sleep pattern which has helped reduce stress and improve mood"
"Very simply “It works”. If it gets you to lose 11kg in 12 weeks along with a healthy life change how could you not be happy."
"it is comfortable and easy to use,when it works"
"The technology is ground-breaking and I'm grateful that there is something that will finally help me to shed the excess weight I've been carrying. Thank Modius!!!!"
"I lost a bit of weight at the beginning , but I was dieting as well . but since the dieting stopped so has the weight loss . I can’t say that it has stopped my cravings but it does make me sleep really deeply. Am not sure if the issue is that I have menieres and it just doesn’t work with the nerve damage but am still using it as the sleeping really helps. I have to omit that the service from modius has been so good there is always someone to answer your questions and the Facebook page is great being able to read the good and bad stories is refreshingly truthful"
"It’s mad I use it most days, it’s stopped me snacking and chocolate sugar etc , amazing but I haven’t lost weight !! I still addicted to diet orange and fatty foods , it’s working but not having the weight reduction effect yet , I think stress plays a huge part in my weight gain, I’m disappointed but sticking with it Andrew"
"I have used the headset for several weeks and seen no change whatsoever."
"Modius is on the bow wave of applied neuroscience which is a World game changer. I am proud to be a part of this m 🙏🏻🌸🌺🌸🙏🏻"
"Totally chilled and sleeping better..love the hour 'me' time every day ! No reduction in weight or cravings,but haven't been 100% on plan."
"it has changed my life 17.5 lbs lost , a few times the app has failed , saying your finished for the day , apart from that it really works"
"Better sleep reduced appetite and reduced weight-win!"
"I am still trying to decide if it’s doing anything for me. I have good days where I find I don’t eat as much, but then I find I have days where I overeat and sugar binge I am 6 weeks in so will have a better idea in 12 weeks"
"Snacking has definitely reduced and sleep is greatly improved"
"Well I saw Jason on UTV Belfast, I had faith in him and what he was saying made sense. I have had a lot of difficulty in trying to lose weight. I have no appetite and haven't had in about 12 or more years. I attended Endocrinology, I also paid privately to see an Endocrinologist at Ulster Independent Clinic to see if they could shed any light on why I wasn't losing weight. All bloods were normal, thyroid normal. I was also using a gym called Curves as well. I did not lose one lb or one inch while attending. I have been attending Slimming World off and on since 2008. So what could I lose. I researched all information about Modius as it had grabbed my attention. I have been using Modius and my weight loss has been a bit betterl, also I am doing the 5:2 diet, so I cannot say if it's the 5:2 diet or Modius, which is helping me lose weight or a combination of both. I am very pleased with Modius and would definitely recommend it to anyone. The sticky pads need some attention, I have watched Jason on YouTube talking about this problem. Anyway, I have written enough - it will end up a trilogy lol if I don't stop. Thanks again Jason and the rest of the crew."
"I have seen no benefits from day one. I have stopped using the headset. Had high expectations but it fell short by far."
"not the same cravings"
"Received my Modius in October and have been using it 4-6 times a week since then. My weight has dropped 6lbs and that's without making any lifestyle changes. In truth, my diet has probably got worse with Christmas just around the corner. I've also noticed an improvement in my sleep. I'm generally a pretty good sleeper but sometimes struggle to get over at night. I find using my Modius before bed helps me relax and drift into a really deep sleep. So all round, I'm really delighted!"
"I have been using my Modius for around 9 weeks now, overall I am down near 7KG, sleep is much improved and general attitude to food, which I attribute to the online community which really helps with motivation when you see all the other positive stories. Its great to be able to share with people going through the same journey."
Modius is rated 4.21 based on 138 reviews