MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
I am reliably informed that the Client (Lorna) is well satisfied also a friend who lives near. Mavis Green
(9156) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Mavis, Thank you for reviewing the MOLLY MAID service on Lorna's behalf. We are happy to hear that Lorna is satisfied with the service and these comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work. We wish you and Lorna well and thank you again.
We are extremely happy with the services of Molly maid.
(9100) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi, We are delighted to hear that you are extremely happy with your MOLLY MAID Service. We wish you well and thank you for taking your time to share your comments.
Great to come home and find the house clean, as I would want it Thank you
(9142) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Miles, Thank you for taking your time to review your MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to hear that you feel it's great to go home to your clean house after the team have been. We will of course share your kind feedback with the cleaning team and they will be jolly chuffed to hear this too.
Absolutely excellent! Cannot recommend Molly Maid highly enough. A superb "initial clean" and very thorough fortnightly cleans thereafter. Excellent service with lovely people. Love the "little extras" provided by the maids.
(9161) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Rob, Thank you for your kind feedback, it's really good to hear that you were pleased with the initial clean and the ongoing service. We really appreciate that you would recommend MOLLY MAID and we take pleasure and pride in sharing your motivational comments with the team who carry out the work.
I was recommended by a friend, it’s the best recommendation ever! Molly Maid staff are all very professional, my home always looks and feels lovely after they have been.
(9100) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Angela, Thank you for your valued feedback, it's really good to hear that your friend recommended us so please pass our thanks along to them as well. We are also delighted to hear your home looks and feels lovely after the service. It's our pleasure to share your motivational feedback with the team who carry out the work. Thank you again and we wish you well.
Excellent service!
(9142) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Nicola Thank you for giving your MOLLY MAID Service five stars. We are delighted to hear that you feel the service is excellent. Your comment will be passed across to the local team who carry out the work.
Always leave the house a picture and a lovely gleam everywhere.
(9142) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello June, Thank you and what a delightful way to describe the service and how lovely that we can share your feedback with the cleaning team, this will make them happy and proud for sure.
I am delighted with the service provided by Molly Maid
(9122) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for your feedback on how pleased you are with the MOLLY MAID cleaning service. It's much appreciated and we'll be sure to pass on your positive comments to the team who cleaned your home, they will be delighted to hear this too.
After first clean bathroom taps and shower screens look as new - I’ve never been able to get them that sparkling. Whole house looked great, I’m really happy.
(9132) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Nicola We are really pleased to hear that the MOLLY MAID cleaning team and the products we use have made your bathroom fittings as new. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback which will of course be shared with the local team.
The girls who have been over are very polite and good at there jobs keep up the good work
(9037) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Martin Thank you for rating the MOLLY MAID Service. We are delighted to see that you have awarded 5 stars and you feel the girls are polite and good at their jobs, we will of course share your kind feedback with them as knowing what works well for you means the same standard can be repeated time after time for you.
arrived at expected time: pleasant manner: all round pleased, thank you
(9010) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for reviewing the MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to hear that you are pleased and have awarded 5 stars. We will of course share your feedback with the cleaning team as it's important that they know what works well for you so that the same standard can be repeated time after time.
Every agreed area was cleaned, but not to a high standard, mirrors were smudged, lamps hadn’t been dusted, showers and toilets were not cleaned properly. The two cleaners were only in the house for 40 minutes and I was charged £60. I would be happy to pay this for an exceptional service, but this was far from exceptional. I was very disappointed with Molly Maid.
(9027) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for your valued feedback, we are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service. Your comments will be shared with the local franchise owner to follow up with you about these areas of concern.
Excellent
(9012) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Francine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's much appreciated and we're very pleased to hear you feel the service is excellent. We'll pass on your appreciation to the team who clean your home and they will strive to repeat this standard every time.
Everything was gleaming a thorough clean.
(9171) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Alison, Thank you for taking your time to review the MOLLY MAID service, we are delighted to hear that the service left everything gleaming. We will of course share your motivational comments with the cleaning team and they will very pleased to hear this too.
They are very efficient, hard working and pleasant.
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Ruth, Thank you we are thrilled with your feedback it's great to hear that the team are efficient, hard working and pleasant. We take pleasure and pride in passing your motivational comments along to the team who carry out the work.
Excellent service from Adele and Louise.
(9122) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for rating your MOLLY MAID service and for your kind comments about the team members, we will of course share your feedback with them and they will be very happy and proud to hear this.
very efficient and friendly staff
(9093) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Roz, Thank you so much for taking your time to review the MOLLY MAID Service. We are of course thrilled to see that you have awarded 5 stars and that you are finding the team to be efficient and friendly, your feedback will be shared with them and they will be chuffed and proud to hear this too.
Amazing service, very happy
(9035) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Amanda, We are thrilled to see that you feel the MOLLY MAID service is amazing and that you are very happy. It's our pleasure to share your kind and motivational feedback with the cleaning team, they will be proud to hear this too. Thank you.
Efficiently done!
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Elisa, Thank you for your 5 star review on the MOLLY MAID Service, it's good to know that you feel the clean was done efficiently. We will of course share your feedback with the cleaning team and they will be happy and proud to hear this too.
I have only had two cleans so far from Molly Maid and whilst it was nice to come home to a nice clean flat - it didn't smell like it does when I do it - I presume that the products used are not scented. I also noticed that where there were items on surfaces or worktops they were not cleaned - some of the things in my kitchen were still dirty and a pile of books, and also some filing boxes were in desperate need of dusting/wiping. Perhaps my expectations were wrong as I had not had cleaners in before, but I like my flat to smell clean after its been done and that as the cleaners moved items when cleaning they woud clean the if they noticed they needed it (as I would if I was doing it myself). Its early days and maybe I will get used to what is incuded in the clean - and I should maybe ask my Molly Maids to use something scented.
(9027) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Carole, Thank you for taking your time to leave your feedback on the service and telling us about the areas you feel could be improved upon. We will share your comments with the cleaning team and your local franchise owner to discuss with you the products that are used and the areas of concern that you have detailed.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.28 based on 1,339 reviews