MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
not happy with the clean still left cob webs and didn't clean bathroom thoroughly
(9027) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback and we're sorry to hear about these areas of concern. We'll ensure to pass your comments onto the local Franchise Owner for them to follow up with you.
I found the ladies very friendly and ready to go.
(9027) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Patrick, We are jolly pleased to hear that you found the cleaning team to be friendly and we really appreciate you giving the service 5 stars. Your kind feedback will be shared with the team and they will be happy to hear this too.
Very professional, efficient and clean !!
(9012) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for rating the MOLLY MAID Service with 5 stars. We are delighted to read your kind comments which will be shared with the cleaning team and they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
The cleaning has been of a decent standard the same day or there will be a£20 penalty which is not a true estimate of what it would cost Amanda to check her bank balance and then send a text or email to remind me. She also declines to issue invoices or reminders and claims only to issue receipts if you pay by card (I prefer to pay by bank transfer). I am taking both of these matters up with her but this is very different to the friendly customer centered approach I have had from the Worthing and Cranleigh franchisees in the past.
(9140) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Sue, Thank you for taking your time to review the service, we appreciate all feedback on our service, standards, pricing and processes. Your comments will of course be shared with your local franchise owner.
Fabulous ladies and great cleaning.
(9159) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Sarah, Thank you for taking your time to leave your feedback on the MOLLY MAID service, we are delighted to see that you feel the ladies are fabulous and that the cleaning is great. It's our pleasure to share your kind comments with the cleaning team and they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
I am very happy with the service from molly maid
(9078) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Olive, We are pleased to hear that you are very happy with the MOLLY MAID service and thank you for taking your time to rate the service. We will pass your feedback along to the cleaning team and they will be delighted to hear this too.
Lovely to come home to a clean house.
(9027) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Carol, That's great to hear that you appreciate going home to your lovely clean house. It's our pleasure to share your feedback with the local team who carry out the service and they will be jolly pleased to hear this too. Thank you.
Very pleased with both the service, staff and cleaning provided, booked this Service for my elderly parents in law and so needed to trust the company I Chose for them, I’m really pleased I chose molly maids, excellent in all respects. I’ve spoken to Jan & Eric as this reflects their views as well.
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to rate the MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to hear the team did and excellent job and we are pleased to hear that the service will help you as time goes by. We will of course share your comments with the team who carry out the work as they will be jolly pleased to hear your feedback too.
They did an excellent job on the two occasions and were prompt on timing and very friendly. I believe they will help me enormously as time goes by
(9174) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to rate the MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to hear the team did an excellent job and we are pleased to hear that the service will help you as time goes by. We will of course share your comments with the team who carry out the work as they will be jolly pleased to hear your feedback too.
Very much appreciate the cleaners cleaning under the furniture downstairs where we have hard flooring which gets very dusty
(9022) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Sarah, Thank you for taking you time to review your MOLLY MAID Service, it's good to hear that you appreciate the cleaning methods. Your feedback will be shared with the team who carry out the work as knowing what works well for you means the same standard can be repeated time after time.
Friendly and efficient.
(9012) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Annette We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the friendly and efficient service provided to you by your local MOLLY MAID team, your comments will be shared with them and we are sure they will be thrilled to hear this too. Thank you.
Great service and a really good job done. Total clean of house never stopping for a break. Only charged for the time taken which was less than estimated. Very pleased
(9027) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Lydia, We are delighted to hear that you feel you received a great service and you appreciated the time taken for the clean, it's our pleasure to share your comments with the team and they will be thrilled to hear this too. Thank you.
Friendly and courteous service
(9158) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for your valued feedback. We're thrilled to hear you found our cleaning team to be friendly and courteous. We'll be sure to pass on your compliments to the team, who will strive to repeat this same standard each time for you.
Very satisfied !
(9070) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Mavis, Thank you for rating your MOLLY MAID service, we are thrilled to see that you have awarded 5 stars and that you feel satisfied with service. We will share your feedback with the team who carry out the work and they will be delighted to hear this too.
Can't really comment on the quality of the cleaning - the admin and communication with management was so poor they only actually made it into the house once, before I decided I'd had enough.
(9135) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Thank you for taking your time to share your comments, we are very sorry to hear about the disappointing experience with admin, communication and management. We will of course share your comments with the local team and franchise owner.
Good alround cleaning standards
(9098) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Kevin, Thank you for your feedback on the MOLLY MAID cleaning service. It's much appreciated and we'll be sure to pass on your comments to the team who cleaned your home, they will be delighted to hear this too.
FANTASTIC. I am very impressed with the efficient and excellent service. With an elderly disabled mum to care for this extra help has made such a difference to me.
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Lynne, Thank you so much for your kind review of your MOLLY MAID Service. We are really pleased to hear that you are impressed and we really appreciate how your time is precious to you and we are so happy to hear that the service has made a difference. We will share your feedback with the team who carry out the work and they will be very proud to know this too.
Was very very impressed with the high standard of cleaning provided by Molly Maid
(9142) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Sue, Thank you for taking the time to rate your MOLLY MAID service - we really appreciate it and are delighted to hear that you are very impressed with the high standard of cleaning. Your feedback will be shared with the team who carry out the work and they will be jolly pleased and proud to hear this too.
Very good so far! I'm really pleased with the standard of cleaning. Quick but very thorough. 👍
(9100) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for your five star review of the MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the standard of cleaning. We will share your positive comments with the team and this will surely add to their motivation to continue to provide you with a service that works well for you.
I have only recently started using Molly Maids and am really pleased with the results. I always get the same ladies and they are very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend using Molly Maids , I love coming home to a clean,fresh house and being able to enjoy my time off work instead of cleaning away .
(9100) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Sarah We welcome you as a new MOLLY MAD customer and thank you so much for your kind review. We are really delighted to hear that you are finding the ladies to be professional and friendly and we really appreciate that you would highly recommend the service. Your motivational comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work and they will be happy and proud to hear this too.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.28 based on 1,339 reviews