Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

Had a shipping delay and Molly Mutt was responsive and proactive. Excellent customer service.
Great product exactly what I was looking for. Dogs love it and feels well made.
Love, Love my crate cover. Nice!
Thank you!
Great Product
product came very quickly, was sensible packaged, and seems very cushy for my 55 lb pit-lab mix. It was filling a slightly smaller fuzzy cover she likes, so it's a little too poofy, actually, but that's because I can't measure, not because the product isn't great.
I had a question about whether I had been billed for my purchase. The man I talked to was so polite, friendly, and quickly answered my question. My purchase is Christmas gift. I think my daughter will be very happy with it, and I will recommend that she buy from Molly Mutt in the future.
Good quality product and excellent customer service.
love the stuff sack and cover... thanks!
We love every product we've purchased, especially the waterproof bed liners! Duvet covers are very durable and attractive. And, this boy lives his pillow addition!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Love this couch cover and the staff who helped me get it deliver more quickly after first purchasing with standard delivery!!! It's comfortable, so well made and durable, washable, looks great and current color/style. You will love it!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th December 2020
This is my 4th order from Molly Mutt, and will not be my last. I cannot say enough good about their products. The fabrics are very strong, soil resistant and digging resistant, oftentimes, in very bold colors. They can go with, or in, any room or decor.
Durable and perfect sized products.
Very well made products and fast shipping. Will be ordering more :)
Great bed for my pup! Thank you.
Nice quality! Great way to restore use of stained/damaged beds. Exactly what I needed!
I feel like my puppy has a room of her own now that she has "walls." Much improved room aesthetics as well. Impressed with the quality. Definitely a worthy purchase.
The product is of fantastic quality and the customer service was truly excellent. There was an issue with my shipment and within a few hours of reaching out to customer service my problem was resolved. The cover fits perfectly in the back of my car. The car is cleaner and with the hammock feature I feel like my pup is just a little bit safer. Can't recommend molly mutt highly enough!
Love the new cover. Great neutral rust color and feels very substantial. Washed nicely.
I have purchased Molly Mutt duvet covers for my crate pads. As I run a Basset Hound Rescue, the quality and durability are wonderful. They are easy to wash and look great too!
Unique charming beautiful design and quality material
Smart earth friendly