Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Laura W
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Lisa R
Fast and quality merchandise
My dog really loves the Molly Mutt bed. I love the duvets.
I purchased the crate cover.I am very pleased with my purchase. So much better than using a blanket. I like the Blue print I got goes well with my decor. Thank you! 😊
I’m so happy I ordered the the pillow covers. I love them and so do my two dogs. Great fabric. Thanks so much
I ordered a crate cover and mat and couldn’t be more pleased. The quality of the fabric is exceptional. I have no doubt that my puppy’s bed will be more comfy than mine. Also, I had to make an enquiry about my order and Molly Mutt responded quickly and answered my questions. Highly recommend this company. It did take many weeks to come from the States to Canada so if you need it sooner you have the option to expedite for about $25 Cdn.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 6th May 2021
This is a repeat order so I was obviously pleased with first bed.
Love the poo bag holders! Genius design And hold up way better than the plastic ones.
I absolutely love these covers! I have two big dogs and multiple beds. I was able coordinate colors and now I have an extra set for when beds need to be washed so boys don’t have to wait for all to be washed! These are the best! Order yours today, you won’t be sorry!
My dog, Bailey loves her new bed.
Well made! We have two now, and probably ordering #3 soon.
Fast shipping and excellent quality. I will definitely purchase more for the beds in my bedroom
I purchased the 36” crate cover abd the wool mattress with a rocket man matching cover and I love the look. Unfortunately my whippet pup pulled her cover into her wire crate and chew to apart. I’ve since reordered both the cover an mattress cover for her new airline plastic crate. That’s how much I love the fabric and design!
Can't wait for my dog to use this while camping! Appears to be very well made and durable.
My dogs love these beds and so do I! I have order 2 of the huge beds for my labs with the water resistant cover which works great. Easy to wash whenever needed, and that’s often sometimes. They wash well, come out looking like new.
The bed cover and stuff sack were just as described. It felt good to reuse the stuffing from and old couch pillow to make a very soft and comfortable dog bed that looks fantastic in the living room. Molly Mutt were great to deal with.
Fast delivery to Australia, great quality product exactly as described. Will definitely purchase from here again
I've ordered several items from Molly Mutt over the past couple of years. They are all durable, fade resistant, and well-made. They are worth the price, which is why I keep coming back. They also have great customer service.
Hello Molly Mutt Team, 😊 Yes I would love to write a review. We are very pleased with our new crate cover. The material it’s made from is top-notch, great quality. The design & colors of the crate cover is perfect 👌 The shipping, WoW, it got to us so quickly we were so surprised. Overall rating from us is A+. Thank you so very much. Joe & Sherry. God Bless 😊
The Molly Mutt crate cover is very well made, you offer an excellent choice of designs, and the cover made all the difference to our puppy sleeping peacefully. Thank you!
Love it. Love the ingenuinity and sustainability. Especially the cleaning!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,779 reviews