Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 5th December 2022
Kayla L
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 2nd December 2022
Maria L
Nice product, great communication and really quick turnaround.
After eliminating many types of dog beds, I came across Molly Mutt. I liked everything I read about the beds -heavy canvas , wool stuffing instead of polyfill, and lots of fabric choices . I called with a couple of questions and then ordered my puppy’s bed. She’s a lab and had already demolished a bed as well as some toys. The bed came in just a week or so -easily tracked online and I love it ! What’s more Rosie loves it ! She hasn’t chewed it at all ( although I do keep the zipper turned to the wall just in case). The fabric is fabulous and it must not get too hot because she stays on it . We could not be happier-thanks so much for making these beds!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
AMAZING customer service and quality products.
I love the cover, fits the couch great. Doesn't move too much when it's on. I would buy another
Quick reply
The bed covers are really nice quality and shipping was really fast. I'll definitely be using you all again.
Loved our cover! Good quality and fit our crib mattress perfectly. I love the fact we can re-use the mattress and it won’t go to landfill.☺️
So far, so good! We have an old bed that our dog had ripped and were sick of replacing entire bed. We bought the Molly Mutt sack and cover and just put the old bed inside! It’s a more durable material than the average bed, but not as tough as some of the canvas Kong ones. But we love the look of it and like that we can just repair it for small repairs instead of replacing the whole thing.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th July 2022
Love the new cover. Fits perfectly and great quality!
I was very happy with the waterproof water I got. The price was right and the bonus was no shipping charge.
Quality bedcover. Quick delivery…5th cover I have ordered for multiple beds…
I ordered 2 blankets for my fur babies. I was worried that I had not ordered them in time for my dogs to be boarded. I called and spoke with Charles who made it happen. The blankets arrived on time and my dogs were very happy! Thanks for the excellent service!
Best crate cover! Very stylish and fits the crates well.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th July 2022
The Aurora blanket we got really brightens our home. We love it!!
Shipping was fast and I absolutely love the print and quality of the med/lg dog bed cover. The stuff sack and waterproof sack is brilliant and worked so well with an old comforter that we had!
I was tired of replacing our dog beds every six months or so because they became threadbae or tore at the seams. I decided to get two new ones and cover them with a duvet from Molly Mutt. The duvets I received are very well made, very sturdy, and make laundering easy since they slide right off and into the washer. They are thick enough that the bed underneath stays clean. We've had one of the duvets for several months now and it still looks brand new. I'll be purchasing these again (if the ones I have ever wear out, that is.) I highly recommend these as an easy solution to having clean dog beds.
High quality products! Great customer service. I've ordered products at least 10 times. I keep going back for more!
Bought a small cover (b/w hex stripe patterns) and water resistant liner and filled it with our beloved but well-worn/worn out queen-sized goose down filled duvet/comforter. The inner liner keeps the feathers from leaking out, which will be helpful when needing to launder the outer cover. The high quality of the cotton fabric and stitching is fantastic-our dogs immediately pounced on it. Despite having other dog beds strewn about the house, there’s a constant competition for who gets to plop and roll over the Molly Mutt one. Thanks for providing a marvelous product to help us recycle our comforter in a manner that allows for its continued use.
Maya, Millie, Max, and Macy love their new Molly Mutt dog beds!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Went out of their way to accommodate me! I live in Australia and to have these beautiful products to me was going to cost over $120US. Terrence was great offered me a 15% discount and found a better price on delivery to OZ! I'm looking forward to receiving my purchase! Thank you!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,356 reviews