Mommy and Me Art Box Reviews

Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Pamela Healy
Alison Moreno
Brandy Jeffries
My son loves the mommy and me art box! It allows us time to create monthly themed crafts. All the materials are provided and the projects are unique and special. I look forward to our art box time together!
These boxes are always loved by my daughter and I. A lot of the things are things I would never think of myself and constantly keeps new crafts in our house. My daughter gets extremely excited every time she sees the box come in the mail!
My daughter is so excited to receive her box each month. And I love the projects! The directions are easy to follow, the mess is minimal and each one is so creative!
My 5 year old son and I love the monthly art boxes! It’s so much fun to watch his creativity grow. As a busy working parent, I love that the boxes include everything we need to complete great art and science projects and I don’t have to come up with the ideas on my own! Great product - I highly recommend!
Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
My son jumps for joy when a new box arrives every month! The instructions are simple and the activities keep him very engaged. I’m amazed at how clever the projects are and how they all turn out amazing! I love that he wants to mail his crafts to his grandparents because he’s proud of them. I think the name Mommy and Me is spot on because it is truly a wonderful time of bonding and doing something together!
Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Absolutely love these boxes! I'm not a very crafty person so craft stores have always been intimidating for me (not that they're open during COVID anyways...). These boxes have practically everything you need for an awesome, inventive and creative STEAM project (save for a cookie sheet to organize your materials or a rag for clean up). I appreciate the pre-packaged, pre-portioned materials, and the different mediums and textures that my little gets to experiment with. We always look forward to picking out our next project. I love these so much that I bought a favorite summer box for our good friends out-of-state, as well as a subscription for my nephew.
My mom bought this for my 4 year old daughter and I to have something fun, creative and somewhat structured to do. It's perfect! Comes with everything you need except very common items like a paper plate, water, bowl etc that everyone has in their home and the finished products are real pieces of art. My daughter is always so proud of her creations. Highly recommend.
Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 21st November 2020
My 8 year old daughter and I love our Mommy and Me Art boxes each month! It is always super exciting to receive the box, and we spend quality time together each month making the crafts. Thank you for coming up with this brilliant subscription box!
Such a wonderful and thoughtful collection in each box to do with my kids. My 5 year old really loves each project and my 2 year old even likes to do the science and cooking project.
In a time where my brain is tapped out on creative ideas, I am so appreciative of these planned projects in a box!
Very happy customers!!
My 3 year old and I look forward to our box every month. It is such a fun bonding thing for us. 100% worth the money!
These boxes are amazing. They com well organized and with all the supplies you can ever need for the projects. Some even have extra to make it again!
Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 21st November 2020 Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 21st November 2020 Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 21st November 2020
We started a subscription towards the beginning of the pandemic in hopes for a structured way to bring a little more joy and creativity into my 4 year olds day. We absolutely love it! My daughter looks forward to the activities every month, and I appreciate the easy no-fuss convenience of the activities. Materials are all good quality and the resulting art work is always something special. Thank you for providing this amazing service! It has brought so much joy to us during these difficult times.
All of the activities are always well organized with clear directions. My son & I have enjoyed all the wonderful projects!
My grandson loves these boxes! They are very creative! He gets so excited when he gets his box.
These art boxes are amazing. My granddaughters love them. Easy to follow directions. Organized and ready to go!
These boxes are fantastic! The tasks are just right for our little one. They vary in length from about 5-15 minutes each, perfectly suited to keep his attention. The instructions are very clear and easy for him to understand even at age 4. Plus, the boxes are very well organized and stocked with enough material for multiple projects. We are so happy with our subscription and can’t wait for the next one!
My daughter is 4 yrs old, and she loves getting the box every month!
Mommy and Me Art Box 5 star review on 21st November 2020
My 5-year old daughter and I both LOVE Mommy and Me Art Box! Truly our favorite thing to do together! Melanie creates the most amazing variety of projects and sends absolutely everything we need. We’ve been getting boxes for over 6 months now and each box is SO fun!!!
My children ages 10, 6 and 3 love your art boxes! They are so creatively organized by theme and provide several unique projects to complete. I love how it is open and go, yet still encourages parent interaction with children. We look forward to receiving Mommy and Me Art Box each month!
Mommy and Me Art Box is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews