Monaro Screens Reviews

Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Cameron Moore
Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Cameron Moore
The whole experience has been easy and professional, from booking a quote, the measuring, the recommendations and advice, to installation. We are so pleased we went to Monaro Screens for our Crimsafe door. Special shoutout to Trent for his work and lovely customer service.
I’d just like to pass on our thanks to paul for the installation this morning of the new shower screen. Paul was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, friendly and has done a magnificent job. The service provided from quote to installation was impeccable, we couldn’t be happier with the results. Thanks to all at Monaro screens for making this process so easy.
Excellent service and products. We had shower screen, back splash and front screen door installed. From measure to install, very happy with Monaro Screens!
Friendly and helpful staff, from measure and quote to installation.
I highly recommend Monaro Screens. They are professional to deal with, fair on price & provide quality workmanship
I was so very happy with my new shower screen form Monaro Screens and the wonderful friendly and efficient service by the man who came to quote and install their product. I was also particularly impressed by the wonderful manner and skill of the young man who carried out the installation, thank you Trent! I would highly recommend Monaro Screens to anyone. Kind regards, Susanne Horvat
Just wanted to pass on my thanks to all at Monaro Screens for the professional and efficient service I have received – from the initial quote through to the completion of the job, I am a very satisfied customer who will be recommending Monaro Screens to any of my friends and family who require a similar service. Thanking you once again.
Very pleased with my new Crimsafe security door. The service provided by the entire Monaro Screens team was exceptional - professional, helpful and excellent workmanship. The door looks great, is of a high quality and functions perfectly. Would strongly recommend Monaro Screens, they make it very easy.
Ryan did a great job on Monday installing new mirrored wardrobe doors for me. He arrived a little early , which was good and did the job very quickly and with minimal mess. All I need to do now is a bit of filling in and painting where the old door hinges were, which I’m going to complete today. The doors are lovely and are exactly what I wanted. I’m glad to be able to again support a local company and this was because you did such a good job with my shower screen when I re-vamped my ensuite bathroom a few years ago.
It has been a pleasure to deal with Monaro Screens, from shop front to measuring and installation at home, all employees had a friendly, efficient and professional approach.
The team provided a fantastic service with friendly and professional communication. I am so happy with my new wardrobe doors!
Great service and the wardrobes look fantastic Overall we are very happy
A delight to deal with. New crimsafe screen door installed quickly and engages perfectly. Excellent customer service.
Great work highly recommended, thank you!
Monaro Screens were a pleasure to deal with. The were able to complete the work ahead of schedule in order to fit our tight timeframe in order to get the house ready for sale. Quick, professional and the shower screen looks great!
All good - delighted with screens. Pleasant chap (Andy) installed them
Very happy with the entire service from Monaro Screens. All staff that I dealt with were friendly and professional from the measure and quote, to phone administration, to installation. The final product looks fantastic. I was very pleased with the price and turn around time. Will definitely go through Monaro Screens for any work in future.
Quality product and quality workmanship and well priced. (I had cheaper quotes, but I didn't trust them). Monaro screens are professional, honest and careful. They're an ethical company, and I'm 100% satisfied, would definately recommend and will use them again for more work around my house. Thank you for making things simple and getting it done properly, first time.
We highly recommend Monaro Screens. The team were professional, courteous and timely. The Crimsafe screens were a perfect colour match to our frames! We will definitely be using Monaro for the remainder of the work.
I recommend Monaro Screens. From the measure and quote to the finished installation they were fast and efficient. A great result. Thank you. Regards Graham Robinson
Monaro Screens is rated 4.9 based on 189 reviews