Monaro Screens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaro Screens
Read Monaro Screens Reviews
Quality product and quality workmanship and well priced. (I had cheaper quotes, but I didn't trust them). Monaro screens are professional, honest and careful. They're an ethical company, and I'm 100% satisfied, would definately recommend and will use them again for more work around my house. Thank you for making things simple and getting it done properly, first time.
We highly recommend Monaro Screens. The team were professional, courteous and timely. The Crimsafe screens were a perfect colour match to our frames! We will definitely be using Monaro for the remainder of the work.
I recommend Monaro Screens. From the measure and quote to the finished installation they were fast and efficient. A great result. Thank you. Regards Graham Robinson
Did an awesome job replacing an old wardrobe door using the old frames as requested! Very happy with the work and the time it took to have everything finished especially during this time!
The two technicians did a great job installing the frameless shower screen. Took great care of the screen and our belongings in the room :) looks fantastic too...
Both my wife and I were extremeypleased with the first class service provided by Monaro Screens from whoa to go. Every person we spoke with were first class and the screens were delivedered on time by a friendly and efficient tradesperson.
A job well done
So professional.. right through from quoting to instillation was stress free.. lovely people who knew what they were doing.. thanks heaps.. would not hesitate to recommend you guys
Wanted a new full shower screen door to replace a half screen. Super fast installation and looks way better than the previous screen. Very impressed with the overall service.
I contacted Monaro Screens to do some maintenance on some Crimsafe doors that I had installed by another company. I then ordered some Crimsafe window security screens to be installed. The whole experience has been 5 star all the way! All the staff are professional, friendly and competent. A great company to deal with.
The quote and fit was done is so quickly and the team were so friendly and helpful. My new doors look so fantastic and roll so smoothly and quietly.
Great service. Arrived on time, completed work quickly and did a great job installing. I am a very happy customer.
Very Happy with my new doors non bedroom robe. Everything was done as planned and in a most pleasant and professional manner. Lorraine May
Monaro screens was great. From Paying the initial deposit to having the door installed it only took just over 2 weeks. Installation was quick and well done. Would highly recommend if you wanted to feel that little bit safer with a crimsafe door.
The process of ordering, quoting and installation couldn't have been easier. Looks great and I would happily recommend the guys anytime.
Great service by the whole team and the final product looks fantastic.
Thanks for the great job on our crim safe security screens and doors and the two new semi frame less shower screens in our refurbished bathrooms - they look great. A few very minor issues were quickly attended without fuss or drama. All staff were excellent and friendly to deal with. I can highly recommend Monaro screens.
Thank you to Monaro Screens for a wonderful job on our new shower screen installation. Their communication and commitment to service was evident from our first engagement with them. Very happy with the outcome. Will definitely be recommending this local business. Thank you.
Great Timing on Delivery and Quote. Doors came out perfectly.
Thank you Monaro Screens. I am so happy with my new sliding cupboard doors. Your team are very professional and friendly to deal with. I would definitely recommend Monaro Screens.
Monaro Screens is rated 4.93 based on 172 reviews