Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness. Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in. I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens. Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better. I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree! My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff. Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
Needing a new shower screen for my en suite, dealing with Monaro Screens could not have been easier. The sales person David was very friendly, turned up on time and presented me with a choice of options clearly explaining the pros and cons of each making my decision very easy. The installer Trent was also very professional, turned up on time, did a great job leaving everything clean and tidy. From first contact to install was less than two weeks. Thanks Monaro Screens. Great job. Cheers Neil
We were absolutely thrilled with our experience with Monaro Screens. At the showroom, the lady working was so helpful, answered all my (silly) questions and made the whole process sound so easy. The man who came out to do the quote was professional and didn't mind me asking even more (silly) questions and was able to provide suggestions and options based on our 'wish re list'. The next man who came out to do the install was the most polite and genuine person I have ever encountered, he did a FANTASTIC job and we couldn't be happier with the final product. All three points of contact we had with Monaro were outstanding and I will absolutely be using them in future, and suggest everyone do the same!
Hi Morgan, Thank you for such amazing feedback! We love how happy you are with everything and look forward to seeing you again :)
I have never dealt the Monaro Screens before and was extremely impressed with their service. The colour of my Screen doors are perfect especially the front crimsafe screen door. The Wardrobe sliding doors are of good quality and look amazing. Would like to thank Monaro Screens and will definately use them again and recommend them to other people.
Monaco Screens have been fantastic, their staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I have now had 2 installations from them. I had security screen doors installed on all of the external doors of my home and the door to my garage/shed, 5 doors in total. Tim organised the measure and quote for each install and arrived exactly when he said he would. His knowledge of the products helped make this a painless process and I’m very happy with the results. Chris did the installations and was quick, neat and professional. My doors work perfectly, look great, and I feel much safer with the crimsafe protection on my home. All my interactions with Monaro Screens staff have been great, their communication is prompt and helpful, especially due to the covid related delays. I highly recommend Monaro Screens to anyone looking to improve the security of their home.
Really please with the quality of the installation. Monaro Screens communicated clearly and often, which was appreciated. Best of all though was the professionalism and friendliness of the installer, who arrived on time, did the job really well, was lovely to chat to, answered all questions and even made some minor adjustments on the spot to ensure everything worked perfectly. Well done and thankyou!
I purchased a house 5 years ago that has Monaro Screen shower doors. The wheels on the main shower door broke and monaro screen gave me a free pack containing all that I need to fix ALL the parts of the screen door (not just what broke). I consider this outstanding after sales service and would like to personally thank Amanda for making me feel a valued customer. I will definitely be looking to Monaro screens when I refurbish the bathroom.
The installer turned up on time, did an excellent job installing the shower screen , cleaned up after him and left no mess. We're very happy with the service we received from Ben and the team at Monaro Screens: everything went like clockwork.
Monaro Screens provided very friendly, prompt and quality service from quote to installation. I chose Monaro Screens for a Crimsafe door after receiving numerous quotes from local providers. I particularly appreciated being kept informed when there was a delay in the manufacturing of my door (due to external factors) and the flexibility given in booking in my installation at a time convenient to me. I’m very happy with the quality of my product and installation.
Very professional service and CRIMSAFE security window screens look great.
Great customer service from start to finish. The lady who helped book our quote was professional, friendly and very helpful. Our quoter was on time, offered suggestions and walked us through the purchase and install process. Our installer, Michael, was excellent. Michael was professional, worked diligently and did an amazing job tidying up after himself. Michael was also a pleasure to work with. And the screens look great.
Excellent service from start to finish. Not one issue. Well done.
Very happy with work done. Excellent customer service and communication. Thank you.
I am so pleased with my shower screen and mirror wardrobe doors. The installer turned up on time and finished to job so quickly. Very professional service.
I would like to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to Monaro Screens. I am very happy with the finished product and the guys that installed the screen and mirrors were lovely. I would definitely recommend Monaro Screens to any of my friends wanting to renovate their bathroom.
I love how subtle all the window and door fly screens look. Excellent work!
We love the new screen doors – we should have replaced the old ones long before now! Trent was great last Saturday, he was running a bit early so rang ahead – which was great as it meant we could get away to the coast earlier than expected. He was very efficient, both doors done in about an hour, less than I expected. Once the weather heats up again, we’ll be glad to be able to leave the doors open through the night to help refresh the house. I will be very happy to recommend you to friends and family when they need the services you provide.
Very pleased with the service and quality of work done, would recommend this company.
Dear Monaro Screens, Please provide me with the name and contact email of your CEO as I wish to bring your employee, Trent, to their notice. After a failed first attempt to install the wardrobe doors (for good reason); I thought I would be left with doorless wardrobes forever. However, ‘Ryan’ contacted ‘Trent’ and ‘Trent’ arrived shortly after and advised me that he could install the doors after a few carpenters’ adjustments. My mind was blown away, not just by Trent’s professional and trade capabilities but with his ‘can-do’ attitude with a huge smile and a ‘thumbs-up’. Trent advised that it was his job to please Monaro’s customers. Well he did more than that, he totally exceeded any expectations! Trent is an enormous asset to your company and I have already advised a few friends in the neighbourhood to go with Monaro and to ask for Trent! Thank you again, I’m an extremely satisfied customer because of Trent. Meikie Flach 2 Viola Pl
From the first enquiry to installation of our shower screen I can only say how happy we were with the service from Monaro Screens. Everyone came on time, were friendly and helpful and it's obvious they take pride in their work.
Very professional no fuss people. The tradesman was spot on time explained the process, did the job left everything clean and was very polite. We had used a Sydney company for a similar job nothing but problems and we had to remove the old shower then it was not knowing when they would turn up. Well done .. lesson learned shop locally
Monaroscreens is rated 4.92 based on 143 reviews