Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

reception@monaroscreens.com.au

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness. Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in. I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens. Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better. I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree! My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff. Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
Wanted a new full shower screen door to replace a half screen. Super fast installation and looks way better than the previous screen. Very impressed with the overall service.
I contacted Monaro Screens to do some maintenance on some Crimsafe doors that I had installed by another company. I then ordered some Crimsafe window security screens to be installed. The whole experience has been 5 star all the way! All the staff are professional, friendly and competent. A great company to deal with.
The quote and fit was done is so quickly and the team were so friendly and helpful.
My new doors look so fantastic and roll so smoothly and quietly.
Great service. Arrived on time, completed work quickly and did a great job installing. I am a very happy customer.
Very Happy with my new doors non bedroom robe.
Everything was done as planned and in a most pleasant and professional manner.

Lorraine May
Monaro screens was great. From
Paying the initial deposit to having the door installed it only took just over 2 weeks. Installation was quick and well done. Would highly recommend if you wanted to feel that little bit safer with a crimsafe door.
The process of ordering, quoting and installation couldn't have been easier. Looks great and I would happily recommend the guys anytime.
Great service by the whole team and the final product looks fantastic.
Thanks for the great job on our crim safe security screens and doors and the two new semi frame less shower screens in our refurbished bathrooms - they look great. A few very minor issues were quickly attended without fuss or drama. All staff were excellent and friendly to deal with. I can highly recommend Monaro screens.
Thank you to Monaro Screens for a wonderful job on our new shower screen installation. Their communication and commitment to service was evident from our first engagement with them. Very happy with the outcome. Will definitely be recommending this local business. Thank you.
Great Timing on Delivery and Quote.

Doors came out perfectly.
Thank you Monaro Screens. I am so happy with my new sliding cupboard doors. Your team are very professional and friendly to deal with. I would definitely recommend Monaro Screens.
Reliable, Professional, reasonably priced. Great job done !. I highly recommend Monaro Screens.
Thank you Monaro Showers for your prompt and great service.
From my initial request for a quote to the installation of the shower the service your company provided was awesome. All staff were very informative about the process and kept me in the loop about timeframes and install date . Many thanks for guidance and great customer service provided. No hesitation in recommended you to others 5 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Chris solved a door issue, the order was prompt, contact between us was great. Good service would use Monaro Screens again.
Cheers
Great work and very helpful
We are very happy with our Monaro Screens experience. Everything was professional, well communicated and done on time. The screen itself is great and we are thrilled with the installation.
My experience with Monaro Screens has been excellent, this is the second time I've used them. They provide great service, quick and timely with quote and installation, staff all really helpful and friendly, and a great price as well.
I cannot recommend Monaro Screens enough. The customer service provided by the team is excellent, not only at the point of sale but also after the service was completed - hands down the best customer services we have ever received. Nothing was a problem for the team and they were very quick with responding to our enquiries. 10/10 will be using them again.
Great service, the staff were very patient with my questions and numerous changes. Our new door is very good quality and looks great as well. Thanks again.
Monaroscreens is rated 4.96 based on 84 reviews