Money Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Money Expert
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Money Expert made you happy
great service and pretty knowledgeable staff. girl came round about broadband prices and reduced my sky bill down from £130 to £54
Charles came to my door the other day, he was so friendly and helpful, even his cheesy jokes you had to laugh at. He also saved me a lot of money for my energy and was very clear and explained everything so well. Had a shield on to keep us safe and kept at least two metres
I was well impressed with my conversation and knowledge of your employee...Harry.. who gave me all I needed under one roof so to speak ie :broadband, switching electric and gas. Excellent Service. Regards K.G.Jones
I spoke to an agent se called Alex Matindi and he was so lovely
Saved me lots of money quick and easy to use
Got two visits as I was out first time and my son is not 18 so she came the second time. She was very very lovely and polite. Asked if my internet is slow, how much I pay ans provider. When it came to the signing up part I just told her I never give my details with a company I can't verify. She showed me her badge explaining I could ring to confirm (that proves nothing) that she works for MoneyExpert. To which I said I'm signed up to MoneySavingExpert; Martin Lewis. Had to correct her when she said oh yeah he has really bad reviews if you check online. I said actually he does not but he does have a problem with a company who use his name and sound very similar. Long story short I told her I won't give details especially as I have to make a decision on the spot and not allowed to think about it. She was fine, however persistent but not nasty. Surprisingly upon hearing that she said she'd be back the next day...even though she said it was a one day one time offer only. Not once did she say she is from MoneySavingExpert but I can see why they chose such a similar name. The young lady is too good for this job feel bad for her as she can use her skills with a company people can trust.
Cold callers at door. Probably get a referral fee for talking you into switching provider. Their name moneyexpert.com is very similar to moneysavingexpert.com which is a reputable company unaffiliated with them.
Two sets of these scam artists hammering on my door saying they are here from my internet provider and only when questioned it turns out they claim they are from money supermarket and can save money on the last few remaining fibre lines in my area. Very persistent about trying to get your info and keep coming back. Beware!
Today is the 4th time they have called at my door. I have a very visible "NO COLD CALLERS" sign on the door. Two have admitted to seeing it and 2 have claimed not to have noticed it. They are pushy and keep talking anyway claining not to be selling anything. They are nothing but cockroaches. It is obvious that they have been trained to deliberately ignore the sign and call anyway.
Be careful they are now praying on people who are panicking about avro going bust and trying to get you to sign up to a fixed rate before we even know what the new rates are.
Knocked at my door saying that they were there to advise me on saving my on my energy. I asked them what they were selling and they claimed not to be selling anything, that they were in the area to provide advice. I asked them if they were some kind of government sponsored service and they had to admit they weren’t so I asked them again what they wanted. They got quite rude at this point so I shut the door on them.
SCAM! Came to my door suggesting they were there on behalf of British Gas. Felt very uncomfortable the whole way through - please be careful
The agent came unprompted, wore a high-visibility vest, claimed to be working on behalf of BT, said my neighbour Lindsey complained about fluctuating internet connection (I have no neighbour by that name) started asking questions about my Internet provider, how long I have been with them, how much I pay. Then I saw the lanyard around his neck: Money Expert, so I told him: "You are not with BT, are you?" and avoided his nosey questions. Very scammy.
Expected to be transferred in about 21 days, nothing happened and when I spoke to a person she said nothing can be done maybe I have bad credit!!! Did I want another tariff? Not with you if you cant be bothered to follow up. Thought you took the stress out of switching
I am no longer interested. Agreeing to this in the first place was a mistake. I have been trying to contact you for cancellation. Just cancell the appointment.
My mother who suffers with alzheimer's received a cold call from these lowlifes and after advising the caller Ryah she had dementia this lowlife continued the call and had her so confused she ended up being signed up to change Gas & phone and broadband. Luckily enough I have managed to cancel today but no apologies from these lowlifes at all!! Only * as can't put NONE!!!
Rude salesperson called Chris. Number didn’t even show up. Refused to take me off calling list. Not sure how I even got there. Continually rings on unwanted, unrequested reasons.
The salesman came to the door and kept asking me questions and I was extremely scared as I am a student who lives alone and has no understanding in money really. Ended with me crying because I was so confused as to what they wanted. Now they keep calling me every 2 days and idk what to do. Not trustworthy. Awful people
Disgraceful. Mask-wearing cold-calling salesman arrived on our doorstep in the midst of a pandemic claiming he was there on behalf of BT (not so!). He mendaciously told us that many of our neighbours had complained about their broadband. This is a shifty outfit and will be reported to Trading Standards.
Came to the door in mask saying I'd had some complaints from the neighbours... (after a long pause) about their broadband prices and performance. It felt like it was some kind of sales technique to put me on the back foot... an unpleasant way to address someone as cold caller on their doorstep...
Money Expert is rated 1.48 based on 46 reviews