Montana Fire Pits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Montana Fire Pits
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Montana Fire Pits Reviews
I think the finished product of my outdoor fire pit is awesome. The burner provides excellent heat and is beautiful to watch. However as an independent consumer, despite watching tons of videos, I was still unable to successfully purchase all the complete parts to the product at once. This lead me to delay construction significantly. I didn’t realize you needed to buy a separate ignitor with the burner I chose since the website listed the electricity requirement and labeled it as a kit. Again, this is likely from my inexperience, but perhaps having the website prompt for other parts needed would save a lot of headaches. After putting my burner in my cart, why don’t you then have a window pop up- what type of igniter do you want? Then what type of logs/ fire glass do you want. I think there is room for improvement.
I went with MFP because of their excellent youtube channel which helped me make a much more informed decision. There's no comparison looking at the flame coming from a burner vs. reading a BTU description. MFP also had exceptional customer service when I called them regarding timing for a drop-shipment directly from the supplier. Another vendor selling the same item had zero interest in helping me figure out the window for delivery.
100 percent recommend this product. Great burner i have had installed for 1 year. zero issues and amazing performance.
Johnathan and Amy were absolutely wonderful to work with. Our fire pit was wonderful and we have nothing but great things to say about the quality of the product. We did have issues with multiple broken ceramic logs, but that was a 3rd party vendor problem, and both Johnathan and Amy worked with us and the vendor diligently until the issue was finally resolved. They’re great folks and really do care about their customers satisfaction. I would highly recommend them if you’re in the market for a gas or propane fire pit.
I purchased a Warming Trends Fire pit kit from Montana Fire Pits 1 1/2 years ago. It works beautifully. I appreciated working with Montana Fire Pits. Customer service was excellent and advice was thoughtful and timely. Thank you. I will definitely recommend
Right away you notice the difference in quality with these burners. Couldn’t be happier with the actual product. On top of that, Montana Fire Pits was the ideal company to go through. First off, they have videos galore to guide you through the entire planning process. I also called like five times throughout with questions, and each time, they answered my questions. And the finished product was amazing because of that guidance.

They definitely went above and beyond just selling a product. I would highly recommend Montana Fire Pits to anyone planning a fire pit project.
Happy with the product . Well built.
Service was good as well
My original pit had a pan with holes and put out a glow but very little flame. We switched out with the ring and the flame is great and adjusts well. Very well made.
I upgraded my burner to a Warming Trends Crossfire 85,000 BTU burner. Great tall flame that's uses less gas with much taller flame. Better look and warmer. Love the look and the comfort.
I recently completed my outdoor patio with Montana Fire Pits. The group could not have been better to work with, from design to size and installation. My wife and I both agree this was worth every penny we spent and would do it again in a second. Do not go to a big box store for you fire pit. Jonathan and company will treat you right.
I installed a Crossfire Linear burner in an outdoor fire pit and it is superb!
Solid, quality construction. No cheap punched holes.
A fine addition for chilly Northwest weather.
love the new fire pit! Warming trends 180K BTU burner looks great on my new deck
Excellent construction and easy to install. Looks great finished with stone work. Going to enjoy this fiepit for many decades to come.
Quality and customer service the best. During the planning stage I called with questions and talked to Jonathan personally. He was great. Answered all questions that this first time installer had. The quality of the product is the best with all gas fittings that I needed included.
I have used the Deluxe oak log kits from Montana fire pits on several of my outdoor patio/fire pit projects. They are of high quality , delivered quickly but most importantly, my clients love them. I will continue to spec them and recommend highly. Many thanks
Great quality products and loved the youtube videos to help spec perfect burner for my application.
Called Montana Fire and spike to an actual human being on the phone. They laid out everything I needed made suggestions and helped me through the whole process. Placed my order and the fire pit arrived exactly when they said it would. Easy to install, well built, works awesome and looks amazing! Can’t say much more than that!!
Very good quality, extremely helpful answering questions. We love our Montana Fire Pit. Only suggestion is to offer metal covers.
High quality product with amazing flames that provide warmth and relaxing ambience! Worth the money!
I was very impressed with the videos and the ability to see an accurate picture of what the fire pit was going to look like. The quality of the burner is fantastic. Ours has been out in the elements for over a year now, and it works great every time. Thanks for helping me create a backyard masterpiece that me, my friends, and family really love!
Montana Fire Pits is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews