Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Excellent food and service as always ...love u Morrison’s
during the lock down their service has been invaluable, and very much appreciated
Visited your store at Gravesend/Coldharbour Road yesterday Sunday 25th.Was really impressed with member of staff/Steph on checkout +how she dealt with very upset toddler.She was amazing with the toddler,her Mum,Dad +big sister.She remained professional throughout.Was such a pleasure to watch----I was really impressed +will definetly look out for Steph on my next visit.Well done Steph.
They have david so they have my full support. What a man that guy is. He has helped us for a year now. Morrison's are special people💚
They are the best they help disabled people like me they take my order and delivered to my home the next day
I was experiencing difficulties placing an online order. The issue was at the final payment stage and it appeared to be a problem with the visa payment. The bank couldn’t help! I contacted Morrison’s online help desk and spoke to Lauren. I explained the problem and Lauren processed the order immediately. As I explained this was an ongoing problem Lauren suggested clearing the browser history. She talked me through the process which hopefully has resolved this particular issue. I will just add that I was on the phone for 36 minutes to the bank for something that took less than 5minutes with Lauren. Thank you so much from a very grateful customer.
Absolutely devastated david grey is taking a break. Thank you for everything you have done in Plymouth and look after him morrisons as he is a born 🌟
Thank you morrisons and a massive thank you to the tesco kid for all the deliveries during this pandemic.It still amazes me how he can get me all these deliveries. Thank you morrisons 😁
started to use as waitroses prices were on the up , my wife and i are very pleased with all aspects a of the , the store is large with well spaced out isles so shoppers are not " sholder to sholder " the range of food chioce was very very high all the specials bars were open and all round the quality of all the food was first class and my wife loved the clothes department it was first class all round we have shopped now 4 times so this judgement is not on just one visit
I visited the morrisons at amble this week to exchange some clothes that were bought for my son which didn't fit The lady on the customer service desk was so helpful. They didn't have the size I needed so she rang another store and got what I wanted and sent someone to collect them. Well done to the amble store.
My daughter and I have just had the meal deal which was gorgeous. Vegan moussaka, Maris piper chips two vegan chocolate puddings and vegan white wine. All for £12.50!! The food was absolutely delicious 🤤 will definitely be buying this again. It’s such good value and really tasty food
Few months ago I grabbed a pack of 8 Large White Finger Rolls were on offer for £0.50p which were the best Tasty rolls I have very had. So I am hooked & keep going back to the store for more. I have recommended to my friends. Thanks for the Delicious Rolls.
Yesterday I visited your store in Beverley. I am writing to thank Jo on the Deli counter and Fiona on the Kiosk who both gave great customer service in solving my problem. Really appreciated all their help. They were both polite and had a sunny disposition. I enjoy shopping at Morrison’s Beverley and shall be back again soon.
I would like to thank Morrisons & their staff for a very friendly service as someone who's been shielding since March 2020 for keeping me going though out the lock downs, always cheerful & helpful even delivering a beautiful bouquet of flowers today as it's our wedding anniversary , lovely touch. to you all keep safe.
I visited the store in Hoddesdon today at 12.56. I was served by a checkout lady (about 3 down from the freezer section) She was so pleasant, kind and patient. I find most of the check out staff there are nice, but too often, too few. Anyway she cheered me up on a miserable day. Kate
We bought the Valentine Meal deal and were really impressed with how much choice there was and what good value. We went for the The Best Camembert tear and share starter, the Beef Wellington for main course with vegetable medley and cauliflower cheese, cheesecake for dessert and a bottle of red wine all for £15, saving £15 if all bought individually. Delicious, just wish Morrisons would do this meal deal more often.
Their curries r excellent. Chicken pakora ,wicked . price 2 die 4 .as is the quality. Do try as u won't b disappointed.
No negatives. Delivery service is excellent.
I went to Morrison’s corton wood today bought my food I needed at end I was given voucher for five pounds I got home and date to get this voucher was today 19 th how silly is that I had no reason to go bk on same day is there any thing u can do for such a silly offer jmrussell
Would highly recommend Morrison’s ferry road Edinburgh. Great service From the florist who put together a lovely bunch of flowers for my Mum and Phil the manager was a great help too, he was sufficient and did not have me standing for ages at the self served when my items could not scan. Always a pleasure going into the shop.
Morrisons is rated 2.30 based on 1,585 reviews