Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
I visited the Cafe at Newbold for the 1st time & had a lovely friendlly welcome off Ste. Service with a smile off the lovely young girl on the till. A lovely breakfast. (compliments to the chef). The atmosphere was so relaxed & i could have stayed there all day. Thankyou Ste you made my day šŸ˜Š will definetly be visiting again
I have regular deliveŕies all i can saĆ½ is EXCELLENT
Dear Sir/Madam, I have just visited the Morrisons store in Front Street Acomb, York , and while there purchased their fruit salad donuts. I must say that my wife and I were "over the moon" by the excellent taste and texture of the donuts. The donuts at this store never fail to please and are much better than the larger store in the city. Over a period of time we have tried similar donuts at other supermarkets such as Tesco and Sainsbury's and besides being more expensive, they are not a touch on the Acomb, Morrisons supermarket. How the baker produces these donuts day in and day out at this immaculate quality is unbelievable. Also the inside filling is never skimped on and there is always plenty inside. We do believe that Morrisons at this Acomb York store should enter these donuts into a competition, or invite James Martin to taste them. Especially the fruit salad ones. They are brilliant and teh donut texture is just right and crispy. Well done the baker at Morrisons, Acomb, York.
I would like to say what a pleasure it has been having had a delivery from Morrisons by a lady by the name of Kim Preston (Weybridge branch). She could not have been more helpful or patient. My order was incorrect (not for the first time). Kim very kindly has done everything she can to help me resolve it. I so hope Morrisons are looking after her. This is what good customer service is about and it is much appreciated. Thank you.
Excellent staffing at this difficult time at Morrisonā€™s Ebbw Vale, polite courteous and very helpful. Quality of products at a very high standard.
Hi I was in Morrisons in holbrooks in Coventry when a lovely lady called Beth helped me a lot she was very experienced and knowledgeable and a true asset To your company and very helpful to all of my enquires I asked even stopped doing what she was doing to help me fine what I needed very polite and professional at all times and will definitely be going back
Got my shopping delivered regular from Morrisons before the pandemic. Haven't been able to get a slot lately. I understand vulnerable people take priority. Finally got a slot spent ages getting the shopping together. Message came up almost half of it unavailable so didn't bother.
So helpful, understanding and all staff members are very pleasant.
We use the Lincoln branch,and we are very impressed at the care we have received.We are in our eighties and get a home delivery regularly,done with smiles and kindness. As we live in a village near Lincoln,our first delivery had a hitch,and after putting things right,I was presented with a bunch of beautiful flowers! Congratulations Morrisons
I was delighted with your from placing order to delivery of my goods the next day the delivery driver was incredibly cheery and upbeat, while keeping his 2 metre distance. He was also very informative of the full service available. I stay in G21 area of Glasgow and will definitely be continuing to use the service as long as it continues. Thank you Morrisonā€™s. Mrs A Carroll
I have to say morrisons at Pendeford Wolverhampton have been brilliant during this covid19. They have kept the shelves stocked up as best they can. The staff have also been really helpful and pleasant throughout. Well done guys.
So greatful for our door step delivery. The order line and delivery staff are so helpful. It has made such a difference to have a reliable and pleasant service as we are both Shielding because of health issues. 5 Star!
The type retailed goods are clearly shown as to where they can be found and all generally up-to-date with modern Living and affordable. There is a good array of Vegan food stuffs that are always new and fresh as well very tasty, the shelves are most often stocked and refilled when the shelf is emptied by consumers. The employees are all very helpful in my shopping of goods
The only reason l am giving this a five star rating is because of the delivery driver he was excellent a real credit to the Morrisonā€™s brand His name is Anthony & l hope he is acknowledged for the service provided as all the staff should be helping people who have been shielding for weeks A fair few items missing or substituted but that seems to be par for the course Thank you again
Have been using since being shielded as they have available home delivery slots. Excellent service. Very polite drivers. Prior email advising what is not in stock instead of finding out when delivery arrives.
I shop every week in the morley branch and have been doing exactly the same during these difficult times.The store has a good social distancing and I have been able to get the food I needed. CAROL is a polite helpful proffesional member of your team. I always look to see if she is working and go through her till. She is a credit to the Morley store I do hope that the store manager and Carol will receive this feedback . Keep up the great work. From a very happy customer who also works in retail.šŸ˜
I shopped at Morrisonā€™s Stirling Corner at about 12.30 today. There were some items l could find, so l asked an assistant called Annette who was very helpful and showed me where the items were. Excellent service Many thanks Alan 07836 284486
Meat Box Ā£45 from Morrisons. Very pleased with this Meat Box. Very well packed, with insulation and bagged ice blocks. Box was quite heavy which may be a problem for some, but easy to open on doorstep and then transfer the 2 bags it contained, into my house. Delivered on promised date, and on time (e-mail received from DPD advising time slot). Contained all the items listed on the website, no substitutes. Probably slightly cheaper to buy in store, but hey - you are paying for picking, packing and home delivery which was great. Would be good if Morrisons offered a salad and veg box next.
Click and Collect in Carlisle branch is fabulous. Efficient, friendly and so fast. Staff are great. All good sell by dates too. Best way to shop!
Thankyou Morrisons you have impressed me with your kindness. The previous review is mine. To cut a long story short... An online delivery didn't arrive on Saturday.I was told it was being delivered again on Sunday. Then later on Sunday I was told it was cancelled completely. I got totally stressed out. However by Monday Morrisons totally redeemed themselves. Thankyou so much for getting back in touch and sorting this out.
Morrisons is rated 2.33 based on 1,513 reviews