Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
I was delighted with your from placing order to delivery of my goods the next day the delivery driver was incredibly cheery and upbeat, while keeping his 2 metre distance. He was also very informative of the full service available. I stay in G21 area of Glasgow and will definitely be continuing to use the service as long as it continues. Thank you Morrison’s. Mrs A Carroll
I have to say morrisons at Pendeford Wolverhampton have been brilliant during this covid19. They have kept the shelves stocked up as best they can. The staff have also been really helpful and pleasant throughout. Well done guys.
So greatful for our door step delivery. The order line and delivery staff are so helpful. It has made such a difference to have a reliable and pleasant service as we are both Shielding because of health issues. 5 Star!
The type retailed goods are clearly shown as to where they can be found and all generally up-to-date with modern Living and affordable. There is a good array of Vegan food stuffs that are always new and fresh as well very tasty, the shelves are most often stocked and refilled when the shelf is emptied by consumers. The employees are all very helpful in my shopping of goods
The only reason l am giving this a five star rating is because of the delivery driver he was excellent a real credit to the Morrison’s brand His name is Anthony & l hope he is acknowledged for the service provided as all the staff should be helping people who have been shielding for weeks A fair few items missing or substituted but that seems to be par for the course Thank you again
Have been using since being shielded as they have available home delivery slots. Excellent service. Very polite drivers. Prior email advising what is not in stock instead of finding out when delivery arrives.
I shop every week in the morley branch and have been doing exactly the same during these difficult times.The store has a good social distancing and I have been able to get the food I needed. CAROL is a polite helpful proffesional member of your team. I always look to see if she is working and go through her till. She is a credit to the Morley store I do hope that the store manager and Carol will receive this feedback . Keep up the great work. From a very happy customer who also works in retail.😁
I shopped at Morrison’s Stirling Corner at about 12.30 today. There were some items l could find, so l asked an assistant called Annette who was very helpful and showed me where the items were. Excellent service Many thanks Alan 07836 284486
Meat Box £45 from Morrisons. Very pleased with this Meat Box. Very well packed, with insulation and bagged ice blocks. Box was quite heavy which may be a problem for some, but easy to open on doorstep and then transfer the 2 bags it contained, into my house. Delivered on promised date, and on time (e-mail received from DPD advising time slot). Contained all the items listed on the website, no substitutes. Probably slightly cheaper to buy in store, but hey - you are paying for picking, packing and home delivery which was great. Would be good if Morrisons offered a salad and veg box next.
Click and Collect in Carlisle branch is fabulous. Efficient, friendly and so fast. Staff are great. All good sell by dates too. Best way to shop!
Thankyou Morrisons you have impressed me with your kindness. The previous review is mine. To cut a long story short... An online delivery didn't arrive on Saturday.I was told it was being delivered again on Sunday. Then later on Sunday I was told it was cancelled completely. I got totally stressed out. However by Monday Morrisons totally redeemed themselves. Thankyou so much for getting back in touch and sorting this out.
My previous review describes some of the stress and predicament I was left in due to Morrisons not delivering and then fully cancelling off an online order.This was through no fault of my own.This all started on Saturday night and continued on Sunday. However on Monday morning they got in touch and have totally redeemed themselves with their apology and kindness. Thankyou so much.
Reply to my e mail for refund of faulty and substitute items 8 days later. Stating that I need to keep all items that are non perishable until after the lockdown and then return them for a refund in store . We were substituted with items that were far more expensive than we had ordered on all the items and by 8 days we had had to use them anyway, dog food, toothpaste, luxury items I don’t think. Disgusting service and I explained we are both shielded and cannot go out. Yes she said most people are !!! I will never use Morrison’s again. Common sense appears to have gone out of the window at head office or wherever the e mails and phone calls come from. People can not afford to stand out of money especially in these difficult times. This was an online food shop
Morrisons like all supermarkets deliver based on availability in stock on the day of delivery. This has always led to a small amount of missing items or substitutions. Whilst most are all dissapointed with the shopping experience of recent we should consider that this is purely a result of mad hoarders that have raided the supermarket shelf bare on a daily basis, shame on them not the supermarkets!
Great value friendly service
Thank you im a nhs worker i shopped this morning in store. Thank you . I could get everything i needed. Thank you❤️
I shopped at Guiseley today as I’m 75 I picked Sunday afternoon the staff were so helpful kind ever was well stocked my cash out girl packed my shopping lifted into trolley and was lovely
I've just received one of your vegetarian essential boxes. I don't drive and am classed as a key worker so it was a good option for me. The food choices were fantastic and it's really good value for money. The driver was very professional and delivery was fast. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
AMAZING Store love everything about it food greeting and more this si my go to store
Just had the Morrisons valentine's meal deal from Alnwick ( great shop) and have to say it was absolutely fantastic! More Please!
Morrisons is rated 2.38 based on 1,419 reviews