Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Having received shopping covered in milk and a sticky substance, I directed my complaint to their customer services team. The manager could only help with getting my products collected, there was no attempt at real compensation, very poor service from a major supermarket. Having explained the driver does not wait around until you unpack all your shopping and I could return them then, it was a sub-standard experience, maybe they find it acceptable that you spend over an hour wiping milk etc from the items they have delivered.
Nothing went wrong. I simply cannot give them more than two stars even though I bought a wonderful electronic soup maker there today in Dover. It is their own brand name but it is in fact an Electriq, which seems to be made by Morphy Richards. Yes, it does end with a Q! It is very well priced at £40, has seven functions and works brilliantly. Buy one!!
WOULD NOT ACCEPT VISA GIFT CARDS
I'd like to say the salad bar has gone down hill only because people are not putting much effort in , the lettuce isn't chopped up a nuff and the tuna in the pasta is in lumps etc
Waiting time at the till too long...asked if they could open another till refused...only had 2 tills operating
10 o'clock Sunday. Nobody has re-stocked the shelves . Litres skimmed milk , own make 6 pack yoghurts only strawberry (only 3 left ) Medium fresh chickens only 2 left . Numerous other items were missing or in short supply. Went to buy a rugby paper only to be told it has not been unpacked along with the majority of newspapers and no attempt to even look for it by the young male assistant , very offhand . Aisles were blocked by palates as staff were starting to re stock shelves .If a store is opening at 10 o'clock it should never be in such a mess .Shop here every Sunday and although we are often amazed at the fact the store has obviously not been tidied up , cleaned or re-stocked from the previous evening . Today was the worst shopping experience we have had for a long time . I can now understand why people in Aldridge travel a little further afield and go to either Tesco or Sainsburys. Aldridge store needs to change its ways or it will soon lose a lot of customers. I will now have to go out again and motor to !Morrison's in the hope that the newspapers are set out. Very disappointed.
Shopping yesterday for over 140.-- only to found on the bill that i had been charged 3x for one pack of expensive grapes (3.55 per pack), Went back to complain and get back my money, Took forever for someone at customer services to appear, and then didn't give me back the full amount even though loudly claiming that she did. WHY????
To be honest I only go into Morrisons if there is no other large supermarket nearby. The other day I went in and bought grapes (I noticed later from USA) which looked plump and tasty, they were totally inedible and I threw them all away. I also bought clemantines which also looked interesting and enticing. They were very pithy and horrid with a strange taste, so I threw them away as well. Previously I had tried a couple of ready meals and they too were inedible and very little actual meat in them. Potatoes I have found to be sometimes alright but often not. Tomatoes often tasteless (but this is not only Morrisons). Generally fresh fruit and vegetables are not good. I find it really annoying that most of the fresh produce is packed and not loose. I always prefer loose. I will stick with M&S or Waitrose. Fresh fish is generally alright but I notice the fish smells more than Waitrose, which is usually not a good sign but at least it was fine to eat.
I've been using morrison online for over 2 years and for most of that they have provided an excellent service. Unfortunately the last few months their delivery times have been awful. Late nearly every week with the usual excuse...traffic. Tonight I've just had a call to say my 7.30- 8.00pm order won't be with me till at least 10 if at all. Not good enough. Reliability is really important to me as I now have to alter my plans for tonight again! So sorry for the wonderful delivery drivers who have to take all the flack. Such a shame to see a once excellent service deteriorate.
Did online shopping for my mum as I was unable to take her to store. Ordered 100 cigarettes and although she was charged for them she only got 20. Took 20 mins on phone to get a refund. Customer service lady was lovely but not the point. Did it to save time but will think twice before doing it again
Camden: There seems to be no logic as to what they keep in stock. Common items just go missing for weeks at a time. Recently they revamped the store so that the majority of fruit and vegetables are no longer prepacked, but you can select and bag them them yourself - great idea except that last Saturday out of 8 bag dispensers only 2 had bags in, and I took the last bag from one of them! This was at 9:00 am so I don't think there had been a big rush before me. There just seems to be a general lack of interest from both managers and floor staff.
My wife came back from a shop at Morrisons weybridge. On her return she took a bite out of a rotten apple and binned it. I made a sandwich out of the so called fresh tiger bread.... it wasn't fresh.!!!! Quality control is required.!!!
short sell by dates, never enough tills open yet they have staff roaming around doing nothing.
Ignorant and sarcastic head office customer service staff replies to customer complaints.
Coming to the end of June and Morrisons Grays, Essex STILL have not changed over their parking meters to take the new pound coins?! The 'new' pound coin became legal tender in March?! The scenario is that, you queue to pay at a parking meter (when you find one that is working?!) you haven't got an old pound coin. You go instore (hoping you wont get nicked by the very zealous parking enforcement officers), queue again to swap your new coin for an old one, then find the store has run out....... eventually go back to the meter payment machine, queue again and then get your ticket. This is old people in the extreme sun, in the pouring rain. You complain instore. They just toe the company line. You complain to customer services, they give meaningless (and totally incorrect) responses - and still nothing has been done. Here I come ALDI!!
I always do my shop in Morrisons Kilmarnock store but recently been going elsewhere it is one of the most under staffed supermarkets I have ever been in,seen smaller supermarkets with a lot more staff. I once waited almost 20minutes to get bread sliced because the baker was put on a till,must lose business due to this.staff are friendly enough and also seen the night cleaners helping out the customers which I think is great.
Its just not as good as it used to be , prices up , selection down , offers on Morrison's card getting less and less . Better than Tesco and Asda ....BUT we get our bargains from B&M ( a MUCH better store ) or Aldi . Morrison's are heading in the being crap direction quickly . Their own brands seem to disappear , now photography is being farmed out to Timpson's or something like that . Guess its the way the UK in general is going , rip off GT Britain volume 7.
Staff seem disillusioned not enough of them waited at butchery fo 10 mins before a manager told me to go to fish counter to get help. He bedding plants out in the sun were dieing through lack of water. Get the feeling no one's interested
found out of date crisps on the shelf. should not have been there. in fairness once manager was aware they were taken off the shelf
Cafe for feeding our children cheaply- other than that we buy at Lidl or aldi
Morrisons is rated 2.38 based on 1,419 reviews