Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Helpful & Understanding Customer Services
Lots of lovely fresh food in the deli section and the bakery is excellent.
Wonderful selection of good quality food BUT I wish they would arrange their shop more logically.
their meats are very tender and the right price
Your ribs of fire , I can confirm I felt the burn after 2 hours my stomach was on fire then boom like a volcano my arse was spewing red hot lava it was running out at a pace and my arse felt like it was burning at a high temperature, I could not sit , fart or cry all evening in case of another eruption. A health warning should be issued with these ribs a weaker person could of died on the shitter
I absolutley love the chioce of cakes etc on the bakery, especially the fruit tarts. However, of late, they do not seem to be making and stocking these, as before Xmas. I used to purchase these every week, handmade by the staff. Last Sunday I was told that due to staff shortages, they had not made enough. So today, Saturday I went at 10am to get them. Only to be told by the one and only bakery assistant that due to staff shortages, they had none. She was due to end her shift in 30 mins, but when I asked if she could make me three, she did! Her name is Nicola, and how refreshing to be served by someone who is prepared to go the extra step for the customer. I hope they appreciate what an asset she is to the company. May I suggest they employ someone to help this hard working person, to enable high standards are met, and for the production of many more fruit tarts!
Morrison's Christmas cake £5. Excellent quality, lots of fruit, very moist. Icing perfect, what a bargain
I like shopping at morrisons, staff are polite and helpful. I have an issue with the self service tills, they always need staff intervention which is frustrating. I would also like to be able to buy kerrygold spreadable butter in the store. At present I have to go to sainsburys to buy my butter.
Just had to write to thank Marcus at customer service and especially a big thank you to James, the store manager at the Peckham store for resolving our order and making our shopping experience at Morrison's a pleasant one. He was very professional and took care with other customers especially a little girl that had gone missing at the same time as making sure we were happy. Well done James and Morrison's.
Bought a morrisons cherry genoa cake( 5.00)to last the week .Unfortunately it was so good it only lasted a day .Our 4 visitors all had seconds..so l will have to buy another!yum
Food good in cafe at Rhyl branch although long wait. Could not understand that when ordering a dessert last week I could have the ice cream without the sticky toffee pudding...same price as with...but this week had to have it with the pudding as that was the rule...why couldn't they just leave it off as last week....mystery!. I wasn't asking for a discount,just didn't want hot pudding with ice cream!
I have shopped at Morrisons Blackpool since it opened around 27 years ago. The fresh meat at Morrisons is by far the best of any supermarket including the over exaggerate Aldi.
I would like to thank Danny, the manager of the Morrisons store in Wood Green, North London. I do not usually shop at Morrisons but I needed to buy a souvenir bottle of alcohol for a friend. I was wondering around the aisle quite puzzled when a member of the staff, in fact the manager, Danny came to help, he patiently enlightened me on different products and options suitable for the occasion. He also helped me to sort out a different issue I had with 'an external machine' they have in their store and which I misused. Thanks again Danny for such a great help! Gab :)
The Bargoed store is my local as I do not drive and rely on taxis to take me and my shopping home and I have tried the firm that has the freephone but sometimes they don't have taxis available for 30 mins or more but today I felt like I was being frog marched into their taxi by the owner, charlie who was quite intimidating to the people coming out of the store. I don't think this should be allowed and people have a choice of the many different taxi firms around this area.
Ok. So, Morrisons is the ONLY British owned supermarket left. Let that sink in. I'm mainly writing this review in response to the way they handled my stinky meat problem. I got home from my local supermarket, and popped my shoulder of pork in t'oven to slow roast, for pulling purposes. After 2 hours of cooking, there was a sour smell drifting through the house... I realised it was the pork and to be fair I was pretty gutted. I wanted slow roasted pulled pork for my tea, and there was no way I would be able to have slow roasted pulled pork now. I rung customer care and explained my porky dilemma.. They simply told me to return it, even though it was cooked, or part cooked. I got to customer care and the lady was lovely about the situation. She gave me my money back immediately. Thankfully, morrisons do a pre-packaged slow roasted pork for pulling and now that's what I'm having for my tea tonight.
We go to morrisons in totton and always que to go through the checkout with Bob. An older gentleman with a wonderful sense of humour,good customer interaction and extremely helpful. Even above and beyond at times . Nothing is too much for him. It is lovely to go shopping and see somebody that you look forward to seeing . As a female,I have noticed that he makes a point of handing female bits and pieces such as make up,hair accessories etc to me so that I know where they are. Very useful with small items like this that can get mislaid. Also,it's lovely to see older people working in stores as their communication skills are far better and attitudes are far better . They find time for people that youngsters rarely have.
Amazing customer service at the Canterbury store. I was served by a new employee and she was so polite and apologetic that things took longer to do as she was new. However i don't think they should be putting under 18's on the checkout as it takes alot of time to get a manager over everytime to help out the operator. This is not the fault of the cashier and i noticed some rather rude customers ahead of me. Her situation is totally understandable and i was impressed and comforted by her politeness and consideration for my time.
Whatever you do, don't leave feedback on Morrisons online store. I'd assumed that, as for most websites, the comments you leave in pop-out feedback boxes are anonymous. I use these to leave varous comments (gruntled or otherwise) which do not require a personal reply or any kind of action from the company concerned. Yet after leaving a few comments on the Morrisons site I received a phone call from them in which I was told that they had received several 'emails' from me. Since the word 'feedback' was never mentioned, I couldn't understand what the woman was talking about - I definately had not emailed them and told her so. It was only after I'd concluded the call that I realised that it must have been the feedback comments that had generated the call. Now, my comments were not rude or anything, but I had assumed they were anonymous and had no intention that they would be acted upon in this way. It all felt a bit 'Big Brother' - ish and left me feeling distinctly uncomfortable. By and large I rather enjoy shopping online with Morrisons and hope to continue, but I'll certainly not be leaving any more feedback after this experience and I wouldn't advise anyone else to do so either.
Thanks to Morrisons for having brilliant customer service.
Thank you Morrisons for such great customer service. We have our bubbly here ready to chill for our party. very happy
Morrisons is rated 2.32 based on 1,543 reviews