Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
My previous review describes some of the stress and predicament I was left in due to Morrisons not delivering and then fully cancelling off an online order.This was through no fault of my own.This all started on Saturday night and continued on Sunday. However on Monday morning they got in touch and have totally redeemed themselves with their apology and kindness. Thankyou so much.
Reply to my e mail for refund of faulty and substitute items 8 days later. Stating that I need to keep all items that are non perishable until after the lockdown and then return them for a refund in store . We were substituted with items that were far more expensive than we had ordered on all the items and by 8 days we had had to use them anyway, dog food, toothpaste, luxury items I don’t think. Disgusting service and I explained we are both shielded and cannot go out. Yes she said most people are !!! I will never use Morrison’s again. Common sense appears to have gone out of the window at head office or wherever the e mails and phone calls come from. People can not afford to stand out of money especially in these difficult times. This was an online food shop
Morrisons like all supermarkets deliver based on availability in stock on the day of delivery. This has always led to a small amount of missing items or substitutions. Whilst most are all dissapointed with the shopping experience of recent we should consider that this is purely a result of mad hoarders that have raided the supermarket shelf bare on a daily basis, shame on them not the supermarkets!
Great value friendly service
Thank you im a nhs worker i shopped this morning in store. Thank you . I could get everything i needed. Thank you❤️
I shopped at Guiseley today as I’m 75 I picked Sunday afternoon the staff were so helpful kind ever was well stocked my cash out girl packed my shopping lifted into trolley and was lovely
I've just received one of your vegetarian essential boxes. I don't drive and am classed as a key worker so it was a good option for me. The food choices were fantastic and it's really good value for money. The driver was very professional and delivery was fast. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
AMAZING Store love everything about it food greeting and more this si my go to store
Just had the Morrisons valentine's meal deal from Alnwick ( great shop) and have to say it was absolutely fantastic! More Please!
Iwent to Morrison’s Bedford store ( 6/02/20) disappointed seeing pizza and salad bar dept as I went for lunch time ( around 1.15 pm)and all trays were empty waited 10 min and no one came and then asked customer services as well to send somebody there but no one came in I was very angry and then I saw a lovely lady approaching me I think her name was Raaila ( fruit/ veg section ) anyways she asked me if I need anything then I told her there are no large salad tubs and I need those then she looked in there although she doesn’t work in that dept but she came in and acknowledged me and Told me they ran out of stock but then she came up with solution of offering me 2 small tubs for the price of one large which I quite liked it and was very happy that instead of leaving me in grumpy mood and negative feedback she offered a solution which I quiet like it then she send someone from customer services to fill the empty trays . I was very impressed by the speedy and spontaneous solution of that lovely woman who save Morrison’s from leaving his loyal customer😊
I went to Morrison’s Bedford store ( 6/02/20) disappointed seeing pizza and salad bar dept as I went for lunch time ( around 1.15 pm)and all trays were empty waited 10 min and no one came and then asked customer services as well to send someone there but no one came in I was very angry and then I saw a lovely lady approaching me I think her name was Raaila ( fruit/ veg section ) anyways she asked me if I need anything then I told her there are no large salad tubs and I need those then she looked in there although she doesn’t work in that dept but she came in and acknowledged me and then she Told me they ran out of stock but then she came up with solution of offering me 2 small tubs for the price of one large which I quite liked it and was very happy that instead of leaving me in grumpy mood and negative feedback she offered a solution which I quiet like it then she send someone from customer services to fill the empty trays . I was very impressed by the speedy and spontaneous solution of that lovely woman who save Morrison’s from leaving his loyal customer😊
Morrisons,Canning Town provide good… Morrisons,Canning Town provide good customer service but on the hot food section today,I got exceptional customer service from Noella. She was warm,attentive and provided a high quality service on the wok. Definitely recommend everyone to have lunch at Morrisons Canning Town
Well what an improvement on a year ago. In Liskeard supermarket collection 2018, was horrendous, but this year 2019 Click and Collect 23-12-19 between 1500 and 1525 could not be faulted and away we went. The food was very nicely presented and with concise instructions given and the end result was superb taste. Well done. Happy New Year to all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the lovely Dover store checkout ladies!! Including Rose.
Morrisons Tavistock has once again taken the stress out of Christmas food shopping. Well stocked shelves, good quality produce, friendly and hard working staff and just knowing I am going to be able to buy what I need have so helped again this year. I love our Morrisons, the staff are brilliant. Thank you. I also want to mention, that Morrisons children’s clothes are so well chosen. They are great value, well made, and the designs are creative and fun. So, Happy Christmas Morrisons Tavistock, and a big THANKYOU!
I cannot speak highly enough of David the fish and poultry manager in the Dumbarton store.I had received an email saying my xmas turkey order was medium when I had ordered large,he sorted my problem immediately and efficiently, what a friendly man ,customer service is the best I have ever received anywhere,absolute gentleman, thankyou for making my day and my Christmas dinner perfect 😊
I use the Dover store too. I have to give 5 stars for the lovely lovely flower lady. So friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you flower lady.
I received my first home delivery this evening. Super impressed!The driver Dean was polite and friendly, he helped unpack the crates in my kitchen. He explained how it all works and arrived on time. The two substitutes were spot on and all my fresh produce had at least 5 days on them, some up to nine days! Thank you Dean 😀😀😀
I had a meal in the restaurant at the Swansea Morfa store whilst shopping with my Mum. My muffin with mushrooms and cheese was very dry, (it was late on a Sunday afternoon) when I complained the staff couldn't be more helpful offering another food choice or refund, I didn't want anything else so I accepted the refund. They couldn't be more apologetic. It was handled so efficiently with no fuss.
Had a lovely shopping experience
Morrisons is rated 2.32 based on 1,516 reviews