Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
I use the Dover store too. I have to give 5 stars for the lovely lovely flower lady. So friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you flower lady.
I received my first home delivery this evening. Super impressed!The driver Dean was polite and friendly, he helped unpack the crates in my kitchen. He explained how it all works and arrived on time. The two substitutes were spot on and all my fresh produce had at least 5 days on them, some up to nine days! Thank you Dean 😀😀😀
I had a meal in the restaurant at the Swansea Morfa store whilst shopping with my Mum. My muffin with mushrooms and cheese was very dry, (it was late on a Sunday afternoon) when I complained the staff couldn't be more helpful offering another food choice or refund, I didn't want anything else so I accepted the refund. They couldn't be more apologetic. It was handled so efficiently with no fuss.
Had a lovely shopping experience
Use Morrisons in Shefford regularly and always thought their staff very good but yesterday they surpassed themselves. Was shopping for a friend who had broken her leg. A fellow shopper pointed out my bag was open and to my horror realised my purse had been stolen. Asked staff member if a purse had been handed in, sadly not but she took my details. Asked if they could look after shopping whilst I dashed home to report my stolen cards which they agreed to. Returned to store some two hours later and they had kept my shopping in their refrigeration store; taken out the chilled items but made a note so I could add them back to trolley, opened a till for me as they could see I was quite upset and then gave me a bunch of flowers. The Manager, Ben, told me to report incident to Police and they would keep cctv to show them. The staff were absolutely brilliant, so supportive and so kind and I am very appreciative! Been using Morrison’s for about three years now (formerly a Waitrose customer) and I think they are good value for money and Shefford staff are always so helpful. Many thanks.
I had a food shopping delivery at 7am to my flat in Leeds. The driver was a middle aged man, bald with a beard and tattoos (I’m sorry, I didn’t get his name!) He was incredibly professional, polite and helpful. Particularly for 7am, I was so impressed with his attitude. I never have any issues with Morrison’s drivers but I have noticed that they are all wonderfully friendly and genuine, particularly this morning! I never have any substitutions to my orders and most items are fresh and long-life. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Morrison’s to a friend.
Best customer service in queensbury morrisons. Great staff always ready to help
Best customer service any problem with pricing straight away sort out at till.
Brilliant staff always ready to help
Staff are great price good, good customer service
Last week, while shopping in Consett Morrisons Store, my friend became ill and fainted as we were at the checkout. I am writing to say how impressed I was by the staff who came to help us and the level of care that was shown to my friend. Both the assistant at the checkout we were using and the lady operating the one next it hurried to help and were so considerate and caring. The Store Manager was extremely kind and when my friend had sufficiently recovered he took her out in a wheelchair and helped her into my car. I would like to thank the First Aider and a male assistant who also came to our aid. The level of care and kindness they all showed was superb. Morrisons should feel very proud of all of the staff concerned. Thank you all so much.
Colindale branch. Sangita in customer service and Lucia team leader have excellent customer service skills. I appreciate so much how they delt with my complicated request regarding food to meet the needs of my sons allergies. Thankyou so much. From One happy customer!
My review is for the cake shop and bakery at small heath store Birmingham the staff are amazing always helpful nothing is ever too much trouble for them I shop there every week and never go home disappointed
My review is for the butchery department at Morrisons in Abergavenny. I called into the store on 09/09/19 to buy some tomahawk steaks. Unfortunately there were none already prepared. I asked at the butchery dept and Stephen the butcher on duty says he could cut some for me . I said I needed three and he prepared them for me immediately saying it was no trouble at all. He was very professional and courteous and never once did I get the impression that it was a chore for him. Will definitely used this butchery dept again. My one complaint it that it was pouring with rain and the paper carrier was broken by the time I got to my car. Ps my son's and husband said steaks were delicious
Morrisons provided a 50 person buffet, it was stunning.
My uncle and auntie are the best workers in morrisons check em out girlington store shes manager
I went into your store this week and Carl on the butchers did his upmost to help me find the item I was looking for,Also Carl suggestion another alternative he is a credit to you.Also your team are always polite and always happy to help.Thank you your a great team. Sandra Hart
I ordered 10 platters of sandwiches today local store for a birthday party. The ordering was easy and the boxed sandwiches were there for me at the allotted time. The guests commented how fresh and tasty they were. I thought they were excellent value for money and an exceptional customer service thank you
Morrisson’s of Spalding restaurant food is really good and sally restaurant manager carnt do enough for you keep up the good work girl. 👍
Morrison's Dereham branch. Firstly the Manager (Matt) was very unhelpful when asked if he had a particular product in stock, but a member of staff Mr Rodger Coulstock was an asset to Morrison's. He went beyond the line of duty to help me, even though he didn't work in the store, but in the petrol station. A real helpful gentleman.
Morrisons is rated 2.32 based on 1,542 reviews