Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
Read Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Thoughts made you happy
The service provided by Mortgage Thoughts was excellent. I had limited mortgage options available due to being a postgraduate student, but they were able to find mortgages at great rates. They discussed all of the options available thoroughly, allowing me to make an informed choice. I was kept up to date at all times and my questions were answers promptly and clearly. I have used Mortgage Thoughts twice and will definitely continue to use their service.
Wonderful people to deal with, any problems that arose were swiftly dealt with, communication faultless, really want to thank Emma and the team for all their hard work.
Great communication. Looked into many different options to find the best deal. Very accommodating of busy schedule. I will definitely use again. I would (and have) recommend Mortgage Thoughts.
Emma from mortgage thoughts has helped guide us through what could be a very stressful process. Thanks to Emma and the team our mortgage application was accepted swiftly and we were kept up to date with every step of the process. We would definitely recommend and re use mortgage thoughts!! Thank you!
We had adverse credit and needed help and honest advice. Sheena at Mortgage thoughts talked us through everything step by step and helped us get a mortgage that was right for us and we enede up with a lovely house and a mortgage we never thought we would get! Sheena at Mortgage thoughts was patient, understanding and helpful all the way! Thank you Mortgage Thoughts!
Luke went above and beyond to make sure I took out the best deal I could. He was very knowledgeable, gave great advice and would always call me back when promised. I would certainly recommend and use myself again in the future.
After some bad experiences with previous brokers I really thought we had no chance of getting a mortgage but Emma at Mortgage thoughts went above and beyond to help find us a lender that would consider our circumstances. They were consistent and efficient and gave us advice and reassurance along they way. We really can’t thank them enough!
Rob was very patient in explaining the mortgage options available to me. He was easy to speak to and would return calls as agreed. He responded quickly to my emails and addressed questions clearly. This helped with my selection in a timely manner and gave me confidence that I was making a well-informed choice on my mortgage. A pleasure to work with. Thanks Rob & Mortgage thoughts!
Really happy with the service. Quick, efficient and professional with a clear understanding of what objectives we had, and under a tight (and stressful) time frame at that. I'd recommend.
Excellent Service, they did all the hard work and got me an excellent mortgage on my behalf. Always on hand by telephone or email to answer any questions or issues I may have had, well done and thank you!
Emma and her team were brilliant throughout our remortgage process. They were always there to answer queries and deal with any issues. We would recommend their services and we will use them again.
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish, second time useing mortgage thoughts and I cant recommend them enough everyone is helpful friendly and none judgemental, Emma and the team are amazing, would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a mortgage or remortgage to contact them. Thank you to all the team and Emma for all your hard work.
Brilliant service once again. Thank you for all your patience, help and advice
I recently completed a mortgage with mortgages thoughts,I’ll like to say a massive thank you to Emma. She was excellent, proactive and very professional from start to finish. Always answer or returned my calls. I would recommend mortgages thoughts to friends and family. A big kiss to Emma.Thanks, Elvis.
We recently completed our re-mortgage with Mortgage Thoughts. The service we received from both the mortgage adviser and the case manager was excellent. They fully understood what we required, which enabled them to meet and exceed our expectations. I would fully recommend this service to all.
Luke and his team put a great amount of effort and time into helping my wife and I buy our first house! I was very happy with Luke's advice and efficiency in getting back to me, invaluable guidance during what can be a stressful process. Would definitely recommend Mortgage Thoughts' services to anyone.
Efficient work, well communicated easy to deal with and a fair price
Can’t thank the guys enough for all their help and support from beginning to end. Always there to answer the phone and reassure me. If I left a messages they never failed to call me back. Would recommend to anybody who needs a mortgage.
Mortgage Thoughts provided excellent advice, a professional service and fantastic customer support in finding the best mortgage deal available for my remortgage. I would wholeheartedly recommend there services.
Luke and his team were extremely helpful and at the end of the telephone should we need advice. Would recommend Mortgage Thoughts to friends and family.
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 128 reviews