Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

5.0
Based on 129 reviews
Read Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Thoughts made you happy
Luke and his team were extremely helpful and at the end of the telephone should we need advice. Would recommend Mortgage Thoughts to friends and family.
Emma was very proactive. She quickly understood our situation and was able to present the best options. She stayed close to us to make sure she was fully informed at all stages. We would definitely recommend her.
Initially I didn’t see the value in hiring a mortgage advisor but after realising I didn’t have the expertise or time to focus on this - Luke took the reigns, explained our options and the impact and benefits long term, got us a great deal, saving us much more than I hoped, explained everything, every step of the way, replied to our 1000’s questions and queries and made this daunting task super simple.
Extremely helpful
Highly recommended. Completely customer focused whom I trust 100%.
Very very happy with the help and support I was given very helpful from the start and kept me well informed would highly recommend.
A fantastic service from start to finish.
I have been really impressed by Mortgage Thoughts. They explained everything very clearly and in a way that I could understand. They took me through everything step by step and answered all my queries quickly. My mortgage, even though it was a fairly complicated case, went through without a hitch and I am now living in my lovely home. They were recommended to me by a friend who was also really happy with their service. I will definitely be using them again and have already recommended them to several friends.
A great and informative team work at Mortgagethoughts. Quick to respond to queries and give good advice. Spoke to various team members and the quality of the staff is high throughout the organisation. No problems, and highly recommended!
Mortgage Thoughts helped me to acquire an affordable mortgage as a first time buyer and the service was excellent.I didn't have any hesitation in approaching them for my remortgage. Overall great service.
As a returning customer I've always found Luke and the team to be very thorough with their service. After agreeing on the best deal with us the team then pushed our solicitors and estate agents to complete the move in time for Christmas.
I have used mortgage thoughts twice and both times the service was absolutely flawless. They were very informative all the way to completion, they were friendly and polite and made the whole process so much easier than trying to do it all myself. I would recommend mortgage thoughts, they do an amazing job at a very reasonable price.
I was very happy with the service from Mortgage Thoughts, both Rob and Stephanie went above and beyond helping me with my mortgage so thank you very much Rob and thank you Mortgage Thoughts for all your help
A hassle free experience. A good deal found on the whole. Communication good throughout the process. Would certainly recommend.
A pleasure to deal with, excellent customer service. Highly recommend
Very helpful with the process of remortgage.
I have to say a very large thank you to the Mortgage Thoughts team, there dedication to getting you the best deal and meet your personal needs is outstanding. Emma, Rob and Stephanie made the process from start to finish as painless as possible. The team carried the stress for me and nothing was ever too much. Quick responses and always checking to make sure my needs were met. I can not recommend this team enough, you would be crazy to go anywhere else. They truly have you at the heart of what they do and understand your personal needs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jannine
Both me and my partner were really impressed with this service. Rob was excellent from the start and supported us through our very fast process. There was only a few days between me contacting Rob and finding a house which we wanted to put an offer in and Rob was fast with figures and worked late in order to support us. I would definitely recommend Mortgage thoughts to anybody!
Mortgage thoughts are professional, friendly, take the stress out of the process and found me a great mortgage deal which couldn't be beaten, I will not hesitate to use there services in the future. They are worth every penny. Thank you
Great service. Totally professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Mortgage Thoughts to anyone.
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews