Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

5.0
Based on 129 reviews
Read Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Thoughts made you happy
Very good service, handled all our Querys fast and efficient and got us a good deal !!
Great service from Rob . Professional at all times and makes what can be a stressful process seem a little easier . I would highly recommend Rob to friends and family.
Very helpful . Thank you so much amy she is the best .
As a first time buyer I didn't really know what I was doing, when I was put in contact with Rob from Mortgage Thoughts he talked me through the whole process, he found me a mortgage that met my affordability and literally guided me through the process step by step. I would definitley go back to Rob once my current deal is up or I was looking to move again. Steph in the office was great too, and was really helpful and kept me in the loop with the process. I have also sorted life insurance and income protection with them for that extra piece of mind. :-)
We used Rob Wells at Mortgage Thoughts, and can say the service was top level. Excellent communication and a high level of knowledge, and a great ability to explain in plain and simple terms as to why a certain product is the best one to pursue. I would highly recommend giving Rob a call, especially if you have any unconventional circumstances, as he has a vast panel of providers and can get you the deal you are looking for.
Very pleased with their services. Rob and Stephanie overdeliver every time we encounter difficulties.
Excellent service. Can't thank Luke and the team enough for securing me a mortgage when I couldn't get one from the mainstream lenders. Would highly recommend using their services. Professional and courteous throughout, and kept me informed every step of the way.
was given very good service with regular updates
Luke and the team @ mortgage thoughts put a lot of time of effort into sorting out my mortgage. and went the extra mile to get us the best deal possible . I would highly recommend mortgage thoughts . Simon foster
Really helpful and informative from start to finish
We were looked after by Rob. Rob was very professional but also warm and friendly, he was extremely helpful especially when it came to our insurance, my husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer just as the application was being processed which was a nightmare, but Rob happily helped us to organise cover for my husband at the best rate available to us and our circumstances. Everything else ran very smoothly thanks to rob and the team at mortgage thoughts, I have already reccomended highly to a number of my friends who are looking to become homeowners as no challenge was too big and nothing too much of an ask. Thank You Rob and the team at Mortgage Thoughts.
We would highly recommend mortgage thoughts to anyone who is seeking a mortgage broker. Luke and Stephanie are excellent communicators and answered all of our questions promptly. We thought we would struggle to get a mortgage at a competitive rate due to previous financial issues, but because of Luke's excellent expertise, he was able to secure us a fantastic mortgage product. Luke and his team took the stress out of applying for our mortgage and it was worth every penny. We will most definitely be using mortgage thoughts for our re mortgage in 5 years. Mortgage thoughts also helped us with life and house insurance. Rob was extremely informative and made choosing the right cover for us easy. Thanks to everyone at mortgage.
Very quick and helpful service
Couldn't be happier with the service from Mortgage Thoughts, very professional. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and colleagues. I was worried that I would not be able to get a mortgage after being in an IVA, They spoke very well, kept me up to date and confident. Great service, thanks again :)
Amy and Stephanie looked after us during the process, thank you!
Rob provided a good service, he got us a mortgage with a 10% deposit. The process was frustrating at times due to the amount of information the lender wanted but he got us what we wanted so it was worth it. Rob explained the process at each stage. I would highly recommend Mortgage Thoughts.
Fantastic service from start to finish.
So helpful and really knowledgeable, made getting a mortgage easy and understandable. Could not recommend enough.
Rob offered a great service, with some difficulties due to previous credit issues he persevered and managed to obtain a mortgage for me. Rob dealt with any issues that arose quickly and effectively and I was very pleased with the quality service provided, would be happy to return when my current deal is due to expire.
The service we were provided by Mortgage Thoughts was excellent throughout. The only issue was with the time it took for the actual mortgage lender they were using to process some of the paperwork because it took a lot longer than anticipated. All in all though we were happy with the service and would certainly recommend their services to other people.
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews