Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
Read Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Thoughts made you happy
We have arranged two mortgages through this company and have found the service to be outstanding. In the case of our first mortgage, we had been refused a mortgage from a high street lender simply because an ex partner had been late making mortgage payments twice and one us was still associated with that mortgage on paper. We were very distressed being in our late 50s and never having been refused credit of any kind before. Emma handled our mortgage sensitively and with kindness, understanding and efficiency and we had a very good mortgage at a better rate than the one we were trying for within 48 hours of contacting her. We trust this company to find us the very best deal (which we think justifies the fee considering the time and worry it saves us) and we would recommend them to anyone.
This was our first time buying a home and had no idea what to do. Rob explained everything in detail every step of the way. Rob always responded to emails and calls promptley and I was amazed at how little we had to do, stress free process thanks to Rob. Friendly, professional and I never felt like I was asking a silly question. Would highly recommend Rob and Mortgage Thoughts. Thank you so much for all your help.
Excellent service from Emma & Stephanie from start to finish. Very pleased. Kept informed throughout. Highly recommend.
My broker was professional. understanding, supportive and efficient. Mortgage thoughts helped me to get a mortgage although my situation was quite complex.
I have used the company Mortgage Thoughts twice in order to get the best deal with a re-mortgage. Luke and Stephanie were extremely helpful and were able to explain things clearly, so that I understood what was going on at each stage of the mortgage process. They were able to take away most of the stress associated with arranging a mortgage, by dealing efficiently with the paperwork as we went along, so that the whole thing went pretty smoothly. It was always possible to get hold of someone when I needed to clarify anything.
I would just like to thank Luke for doing what he’s done! I didn’t have clue what I was doing so I’m so glad I had Luke’s expert knowledge. He got me a really good deal when in reality I didn’t think I stood a chance of getting any kind of deal! He worked all hours and kept me informed every step of the way, even advised us on other things to help improve credit scores! Thanks again for everything!
Luke and the team at Mortgage Thoughts have just helped us arrange our 7th mortgage. I am proud to call them a valued part of my growing business. I cannot reccomend their services highly enough. They are professional, prompt, thorough whilst being personal too. Many thanks to the whole team at Mortgage Thoughts for your ongoing support and work.
This is the second time we have used Mortgage Thoughts in 2 years and will do so again when the time comes. Emma and Stephanie are exemplars of great customer service and have always got us the best deal. They helped us enourmously when others were not so willing and their due diligence superlous. Strongly recommend Mortgage Thoughts in every way.
I cannot Recommend this company enough. Emma has gone above and beyond to acquire a mortgage for myself. When i believed all was lost, she never gave up and eventually got me the mortgage. Both Emma and Stephanie are fantastic, their customer service is top notch, they answer every query and are always available to deal with any questions. I cannot thank these lady's enough for their efforts
They took the stress off us when we was buying a house and sorted everything fantastic staff and we could ring or email at any time if had a problem
Very helpful from start to finish, very knowledgeable about the mortgage application process and what affects being accepted or not. After being accepted the team kept regular contact until the house purchase was completed. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get a mortgage.
Emma was fantastic 100% I would recommend
From the start mortgage thoughts have been understanding and thorough. My broker luke has taken the time to explain every step of the process and has fought my corner to get me a new mortage. I'm very happy with the service I received
Absolutly fantastic service from emma, very considerat and attentive she was always available if I needed assistance, everything was done on time and foltlessly. Fabulous advisor who I have recommended to many people
Emma and the rest of the team very helpful and approachable. Excellent service 😍
Very professional service and excellent staff
We found mortgage thoughts very helpful, there were a lot of documents going back and fourth, and with Emma's hard work and perseverance she managed to help us secure a mortgage with Vida, so a big thank you from all of us at 21 Everdon Lane
Luke @ Mortgage Thoughts was absolutely fantastic. He guided us through the whole process from start to finish. Luke is extremely knowledgeable, gave us great guidance and went above and beyond to find us a great mortgage. Will definitely be using Mortgage Thoughts again. Highly recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again.
Robert @ Mortgage thoughts is very reliable, helpful and trustworthy. He is very trustworthy and helpful. This was our first mortgage application and Robe was very helpful taking us step by step through the process and making sure we always understood what was happening and we still remain very grateful for everything Rob has done.
Have used Luke several times now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. He is very knowledgable and does absolutely everything he can to get you the best deal possible. His assistant Steph is very helpful too with chasing up things with the lender and keeping you up to date. All round excellent service.
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 128 reviews