Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

5.0
Based on 129 reviews
Read Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Thoughts made you happy
Our first contact with mortgage thoughts was with Michael. At this point we thought with COVID-19 and being declined from high street banks we simply wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage. However after a long chat with Michael it became apparent that we were eligible and he was able to find us a deal. It was very simple sending him all the documents he needed and he answered the phone anytime we rang. And we rang a lot.... almost every day and he always answered and stayed on the phone for as long we needed. He was professional, friendly, reassuring and must have a very good patience. In the end he got us the offer we needed and was a very nervous but smooth process. When we were closer to the end Stephanie became involved and helped us with our case, and again she was always free on the other side of the phone to offer advice and reassurance . We got our mortgage and are currently living in our new house. I couldn’t recommend this company any more than I already have, 5+ stars and that is purely down to the brilliant staff and amazing results! Thankyou mortgage thoughts!
I was only sitting at a cafe hopelessly searching for Mortgage Brokers after being turned down by two brokers that were recommended by the developer (who actually hadn't thoroughly looked into our case that had potential) then I came across Mortgage Thoughts! From start to finish they have been absolutely incredible and on point! always answered my queries and responded to emails giving me updates on the application. Had initially gone with another lender then Robert Wells came along to rescue the case and realised who to actually go with and he has been incredibly brilliant! I can not stress how good they are! Don't use free brokers! pay and get your moneys worth! Thank you so much guys!
Rob provided a good service, he got us a mortgage with a 10% deposit. The process was frustrating at times due to the amount of information the lender wanted but he got us what we wanted so it was worth it. Rob explained the process at each stage. I would highly recommend Mortgage Thoughts.
Our situation was anything but straightforward. We met with Emma who was very knowledgeable about the market and knew which mortgage providers may lend to us. I can't rate Emma highly enough and has secured us not only a mortgage that I didn't think was possible but obtained us a rate that was one of the best around!!!
Very pleased with their services. Rob and Stephanie overdeliver every time we encounter difficulties.
Always kept me in the loop. Made the obtaining the mortgage very easy. Always available for contact. And genuinely a very pleasant person (Rob)
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews