Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Under an hour
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
I had an excellent experience with Mortgage Finder. Hisham Abdalla, my mortgage consultant went above and beyond to explain the process and ensure I had clear understanding of TCs. This made the decision easy and hassle free. I strongly recommend MF.
I had an amazing hassle free professional service with Mortgage finder. Mr Hesham Abdulla did an amazing job. Thank you for all the help, I highly recommend him.
Hesham Abdullah guided me the whole way throw the purchase and i really felt safe in his hands when he was showing good care and quick response and trying always to save the interest of his client, specially with "hesitated type of client" like my self. I really appreciate it
I really highly appreciate Mr Hesham Abdullah for his support and service before, in and after loan his service was really great
You will work with very professional organization that will help you to speed up your financial transactions and make it very easy specially if you are leaving abroad
Hisham from mortgage finder was really helpful and guided me all the way through until I got my off-plan loan finalized. Afterwards, he helped me also through his advice in getting the best deal for completed property.
I completed mortage loan with the help of hesham . He is very profitinal and very daynamic person . Icompleted my loan with the bank very smoothly and fast because of his highly follow up
Thank you hesham for all the support during the full process You helped me during every and each step
I completed a purchase with the help of Hesham Abdullah. Very professional and humble person. We completed the transaction very smoothly and he was always there for me when I needed any consultation or support. Appreciate his commitment and patience. Thanks Hesham.
I had a great experiance with Mortgage finder , because of the courtesy of their representative Hesham , he supported me to find the best mortgage option as there were alot of hidden tricks in the process , they also supported me with advise on form F as the other party (selling the flat) were not straight , having Hesham and his team, helped me alot , to finally get the mortgage done and the sale closed peacefully. Thanks Mortgage finder.
Votre collaborateur Mr Hicham m’a très bien conseillé et il a su me trouvé le bon établissement ,j’ai eu le Grand plaisir de travailler avec lui Merci encore
Richard is very helpful, and makes the whole process easy, fkuent and stress free. Thank you again.
Jeffrey is fantastic - will recommend him to anyone that needs assistance with their mortgage!
Best thing I did when purchasing a home was use Mortgage Finder. When it felt like agents were working against me, MF was always there to provide advice and assist me. Great service!
Mortgagefinder was always fast, efficient and transparent with us. In the end they got us a mortgage which was significantly better than what was offered by our bank directly to us. Jeff did a great job guiding us through the process and keeping us updated on what was going on.
Brendan was fantastic and he helped us every step of the way.
Brendan's been an excellent adviser. He's extremely well informed and delivers comprehensive and complete information that makes it easy to understand the full process and convenience to evaluate options. If i've had any questions, he's been promptly responsive. He's also excellent with suggestions to resolve unexpected situations.
As a non resident I tried to work with the bank to find a mortgage in Dubai. I'm based in London and the red tape made it very difficult. I contacted mortgage finder and from the very first conversation with Bushra I knew that they would be able to do the job. Ian Vaughan was my advisor and he did a marvellous job. No matter what challenges we faced he managed to solve it. Without Ian and the team I would not have been able to purchase my apartment. My heart felt Thank you to all of you. Any non resident in the same situation as me, do not hesitate to work with these guys. They are superb.
Overall the experience with Mortgage Finder went very smooth, mainly thanks to the support of Ian Vaughan. Great team and great support. We finalize the process in approx. 1 month. Value charged was not exactly what was mention in the brochure (slightly higher).
Jeff was amazing and very supportive. I appreciate his honesty and professional advice.
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.70 based on 152 reviews