Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"非常感谢樱子的帮忙,让我成功申请到房贷并安全过户。因为语言的问题,樱子非常热心并帮助了我很多。以后周围有朋友要申请迪拜房贷的,我一定都推荐给她。谢谢!"
"Thomas was very helpful and supportive. I am glad i purchased my apartment with the help of Mortgage Finder. Value for money for sure"
"The attention to detail, the patience and direction offered and more importantly the focus that both Charlotte and Julie provided is exceptional."
"Great company, they do from A to Z. Our broker was Thomas and he was brilliant. He took time to listen to our request and find us the best option possible. Later on he kept on following up regarding the whole buying apartment process, and that made our life very easy. After the first conversation we were sure we can relay on him. Gave us advices on do's and don'ts. Available at all times which was important for us since we are not always in one place. All in all, choosing Thomas as our broker was great idea, without him, this would be just one big headache. Thank you Thomas."
"Great service"
"Ritesh was amazing and waited and followed up with me after an year and came through with the best deal and worked on everything to help keep it easy for me!"
"I am hard-wired to think that going through paid broker services are a waste of money, until MortgageFinder actually gave me real competitive quotes, negotiated well on my behalf, and presented options that I couldn't otherwise find. Service was top notch as you'd expect it to be, a mortgage advisor is present throughout to take care of your business (besides the competitive pricing that they'd find for you). I'd definitely recommend, more even so if you're a first time buyer!"
"Very helpful - provided lots of detail and supportive through out the process from end to end. Thanks!"
"Brendan was very informative, friendly and turned around the loan process as per the agreed timelines. Would recommend Mortgage Finder to anyone"
"The team was very through during my Home mortgage application, excellent follow up and communication. Highly recommended partner to my social network."
"I met Brendan almost 3 months before I make a purchase and he has shown great support from the very beginning, I am very happy with the service provided and I would definitely recommend MortgageFinder in my network!"
"I was assisted by Brendan who is excellent. Right from explaining the process to providing me with suitable options for financing. He guided me throughout and made the entire process painless and smooth. My sincere appreciation for the work done by Mortgage Finder."
"A great service offered by people that i could understand and that called you back and kept you informed. Always helpful, the best 5K ive spent in a while."
"Thank you for giving me this opportunity to write a review on your service! Your team have been very professional and great follow up on my loan approval; the response was quick and your supporting staffs were very polite. On the improvement side, my only suggestion is to build great relationship with the banks so that the bank tedious approval procedures / process could be simplified. Thank you !"
Hi Tham

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is appreciated.

We are continually working to improve our relationships with the banks and ensure that we are clear on their processes so we can make the purchasing experience as easy as possible for clients.

In relation to your particular case, we feel that the timeline was a short as possible in the circumstances. As you had already found a property and only needed full approval, this process generally takes longer with the banks than normal. We apologize if this was not made clear to you from the outset.

We are glad we could help with your property purchase and that it was a success in the end!
"Great experience, great results worth every penny! Candice and the whole team are amazing and very professional."
"Mortgage finder were absolutely instrumental in us finding and securing our mortgage. They were extremely detailed and worked above and beyond the usual working hours assisting and coordinating with bank and agents securing our mortgage. Without mortgage finder I can’t imagine the difficulties that we would have faced ourselves. There connections, knowledge and expertise definitely eased the whole process for us. Money well spent! Only negative observation was once mortgage finally approved the assistance and overall service from mortgage finder was not to the same standard as prior to the approval."
"Candice was fantastic - walked me through the whole process. Would absolutely recommend."
"With limited time to make my decisions alone this service was so easy and took us through the process in a supportive and professional manner."
"Very smooth process"
"Well worth the money to use Mortgage Finder. I would have struggled to do any of this on my own. A smooth hassle free purchase. Thank you"
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.68 based on 139 reviews