Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
Hisham from mortgage finder was really helpful and guided me all the way through until I got my off-plan loan finalized.
Afterwards, he helped me also through his advice in getting the best deal for completed property.
I completed mortage loan with the help of hesham . He is very profitinal and very daynamic person . Icompleted my loan with the bank very smoothly and fast because of his highly follow up
Thank you hesham for all the support during the full process
You helped me during every and each step
Thank you Hisham for all the assistance and being available all the time.
I completed a purchase with the help of Hesham Abdullah. Very professional and humble person. We completed the transaction very smoothly and he was always there for me when I needed any consultation or support. Appreciate his commitment and patience. Thanks Hesham.
I had a great experiance with Mortgage finder , because of the courtesy of their representative Hesham , he supported me to find the best mortgage option as there were alot of hidden tricks in the process , they also supported me with advise on form F as the other party (selling the flat) were not straight , having Hesham and his team, helped me alot , to finally get the mortgage done and the sale closed peacefully.

Thanks Mortgage finder.
Votre collaborateur Mr Hicham m’a très bien conseillé et il a su me trouvé le bon établissement ,j’ai eu le Grand plaisir de travailler avec lui Merci encore
I found the process very simple although the quote given did not include all fees associated with the purchase. This should be made clearer since every dirham counts when trying to purchase a property.
Hi there

Many thanks for taking the time to provide a review, this is very much appreciated.

Following our conversation with you this afternoon, it is understood that there was an expectation that our mortgage report would cover the non mortgage related costs like the conveyancing fees, NOC fees and service charges etc. As these fees are specific to the property and developer we do not include these given the variances from developer to developer. The real estate agent is best placed to advise on these fees.

We are glad you found our process simple and thanks again for your review.
Richard is very helpful, and makes the whole process easy, fkuent and stress free. Thank you again.
very kind of person and working hard
Jeffrey is fantastic - will recommend him to anyone that needs assistance with their mortgage!
Best thing I did when purchasing a home was use Mortgage Finder. When it felt like agents were working against me, MF was always there to provide advice and assist me. Great service!
Mortgagefinder was always fast, efficient and transparent with us. In the end they got us a mortgage which was significantly better than what was offered by our bank directly to us. Jeff did a great job guiding us through the process and keeping us updated on what was going on.
Brendan was fantastic and he helped us every step of the way.
Brendan's been an excellent adviser. He's extremely well informed and delivers comprehensive and complete information that makes it easy to understand the full process and convenience to evaluate options. If i've had any questions, he's been promptly responsive. He's also excellent with suggestions to resolve unexpected situations.
As a non resident I tried to work with the bank to find a mortgage in Dubai. I'm based in London and the red tape made it very difficult. I contacted mortgage finder and from the very first conversation with Bushra I knew that they would be able to do the job. Ian Vaughan was my advisor and he did a marvellous job. No matter what challenges we faced he managed to solve it. Without Ian and the team I would not have been able to purchase my apartment. My heart felt Thank you to all of you. Any non resident in the same situation as me, do not hesitate to work with these guys. They are superb.
Overall the experience with Mortgage Finder went very smooth, mainly thanks to the support of Ian Vaughan. Great team and great support. We finalize the process in approx. 1 month. Value charged was not exactly what was mention in the brochure (slightly higher).
Jeff was amazing and very supportive. I appreciate his honesty and professional advice.
I was impressed with the professionalism of Mortgage Finder and my Consultant/Advisor Thomas. They were prepared to go out of their way and try a lot harder for me much more than other mortgage brokers that I had used in Dubai. They are fast with results and enquiries with the banks.

It seemed I was destined to use their services. All of a sudden Mortgage Finder popped up on my internet search, my final attempt to try yet another broker to secure a small mortgage. With their help and support I managed to approach my developer and successfully agree a post completion payment plan that had not been on offer to property investors in 2015, market conditions then were different when the property was purchased. I have been so thrilled and over the moon since then and now live in the property and very happy indeed!

Many thanks to Mortgage Finder, I will definately recommend them to friends and associates looking for a good mortgage brokerage firm in Dubai or Abu Dhabi!
Ian is a really professional person whom helped me a lot during the whole process, I really appreciated what he has done for me
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.75 based on 186 reviews