Mortgage Finder Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Mortgage Finder was highly recommend and they did NOT disappoint, the entire process was smooth and thoroughly explained. I will certainly use them again and will most definitely recommend them to others."
"Very good and attentive service. That said, I neglected to go ahead with purchase due US tax issues. Agent continued to be creative and pro-active in addressing issue until end."
"Very professional service. Absolutedly recommend."
"I recently used Mortgage Finder to assist me in finding a very competitive mortgage when purchasing a home in Dubai. Their service was professional, prompt and friendly at all times. I would highly recommend mortgage finder when purchasing property in the UAE!"
"I had good support and service"
"Bushra was very helpfull throughtout the process. Would definitely recommend to use mortgagefinder.ae"
"Hi , We were very happy with the services provided by Ritesh . He guided us through out the process . To avail a bank loan without Ritesh would not be possible . Keep up the good work and all the best to you and your company ."
"Ritesh from Mortgage Finder gave me excellent advice and smoothed out the process of getting the mortgage approved. Despite the many issues faced due the bank's processes and the developers inconsistent messaging, we were able to secure the mortgage in time. Ritesh knew all the correct procedures and the people required to get the job done. If everyone at Mortgage Finder is like Ritesh, then it is the best way to secure any loan in UAE."
"Amazing service. Have already referred a friend. It made the normally stressful experience of buying a property into an easy, quick and enjoyable process."
"Well organized, attentive to clients need and very punctual. Professionally runs and I would recommend it to my friends."
"special thanks to Mrs. Candice"
"After registering on their website I received a call back from Brendan the next day (after work hours as requested). As first time buyers in the UAE we were naturally nervous about how it all works here? Paperwork needed etc. Brendan arranged to meet us at my place of work to discuss the whole process and reassured us he would be taking care of all the boring paperwork side and advised us to enjoy the villa hunting part. Brendan was the only calm and helpful person through the whole process from us finding a villa to pushy estate agent phone calls, impatient sellers to final transfer day. If you are lucky enough to recieve a call back from Brendan then you are in good hands! Thank you Mortgage Finder and Brendan for all your help."
"My friend who works in Real Estate recommended me to use Mortgage Finder. I found Bushra's attention and care towards my case very welcoming and friendly. I'm glad I went through Mortgage Finder to buy my apartment. I found the service attentive, loyal and professional. The response by phone, email and Whats app was quick and accurate. I appreciate the persistence and patience when dealing with Mortgage Finder and thank Miss Bushra and Mrs Julie for their constant support. I will highly recommend my friends and family to use Mortgage Finder in the near future."
"My point of contact at Mortgage Finder is Bushra Akhtar, assisting me through the mortgage pre-approval and final approval process. Please see my comments below across multiple criteria: Service Delivery: Service and quality promised on mortagagefinder’s website was delivered. I am highly satisfied. Professionalism: Bushra showed high level of professionalism with respect to communication, keeping on schedule with promised timelines, following up with property broker and the bank. I highly appreciate her being proactive through the entire process. Guidance: This being my first mortgage, I had uncountable number of questions regarding mortgage, property, MOU, transfer, fees, etc. Bushra was always available to answer my questions regardless the time of the day. Her inputs on MOU were invaluable towards reducing the risk on my (buyers) end. She also helped me model my upfront costs for purchasing the property. Value for money: Mortgage finder services are definitely worth the money. I quite simply covered up all the mortgage finder fees and beyond due to reduced interest rate on my mortgage. What can Mortgage Finder improve upon: The service is excellent as it is. If mortgage finder can start issuing financial models showcasing upfront cost calculations, a mortgage schedule, and impact to mortgage schedule due to pre-payment- analysis, this would help the borrower easily understand the financial dynamics of the mortgage. Final verdict: It was a pleasure working with mortgage finder and Bushra. I rate your services 5-Star. I will definitely reach out if I need another mortgage in future."
"It took very long time to get response and to be contacted.. had to do everything by myself. Was not very helpful.. cant recommend to any friends."
"Good info"
"Very helpful and professional staff. Always proactive and clear documentation request."
"MF was instrumental in getting me a loan. There’s always room for improvement."
"Really helpful - always available - a great service."
"excellent service"