MIBME Mortgage Broker Owned by Propertyfinder Arabia Singl LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend MIBME Mortgage Broker Owned by Propertyfinder Arabia Singl LLC
Read MIBME Mortgage Broker Owned by Propertyfinder Arabia Singl LLC Reviews

Tell us how MIBME Mortgage Broker Owned by Propertyfinder Arabia Singl LLC made you happy
I was extremely happy with Mortgage finder, especially with Jeffrey De Souza.
His approach was very professional and I would always recommend him without any question. I write this not to just to pimp the statistics, I really mean it and it was well spent money. I wish more people in the Middle East had similar work attitudes.
Great deal, service and advice. Our Morgage adviser Thomas helped us during gaining a Morgage whilst the Corona Virus pandemic continued to provide challenges and changes throughout. Each change was dealt with efficiently and smoothly.
The whole process was made clear and we were expertly guided through every step by Thomas McLaughlin. He took calls at every hour, reassured us and definitely made sure we never felt unsure or exposed.
Even the night before exchange he was championing our cause to get things sorted.

What is even more impressive is we did it all through COVID-19 and all of the additional new procedures.

Can not recommend Thomas and Mortgage Finder highly enough.
MIBME Mortgage Broker Owned by Propertyfinder Arabia Singl LLC 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Hisham was very helpful and a great support in the whole process of buying my house
I am very pleased with all the assistance and information provided by Mortgage Finder and would highly recommended using them. Special thanks to Charlotte and Julie for making the process seem easy and straightforward.
Thanks
I have been wanting to write to you for a long time now but was busy setting up my new place which is turning out to be amazing thanks to Ritesh.

Ritesh gives customer service a new definition. One of the best person I have dealt with in my 10 years in DXB.

Day or night he is available to answer your questions anytime. The level of guidance and support I got was tremendous to say the least.

I would recommend that he gets a raise and be made the incharge of training for all the other employees on how to provide exceptional quality service.

Thank you Ritesh and thank you Mortgage Finder.!
Some processes took very long to complete, otherwise a very good experience.
We have had a fantastic experience with Ian Vaughan from Mortgagefinder. Not only did he connect us to a good deal in the market, explained all the fees and otherwihse "hidden" costs & loops along the proceess, and made all the paperwork and processes seamless, but he also supported us several months afterwhards with changes and follow-ups. I highly recommend engaging with him early in shopping for a mortgage.
I clicked on the link from property finder more out of interest, but when I was contacted by Ian from Mortgage finder he was excellent gathering all my requirements and understanding my needs. We arranged to meet for a brief chat and he explained the process and presented me with some initial proposals taking me through the pros and cons of each which really helped make my decision on the deal that best suited me.

With the decision made, Ian worked closely with me to obtain pre-approval, he and his back office team handled all the document submission to the bank - I really did very little it was very smooth.

For the next steps, Ian directly spoke to my real estate broker and co-ordinated everything with her and even turned up at the land department for title deed transfer. Again I had to do very little.

I can’t thank him, Julie and the team enough for all they have done to ensure a stress-free process, over many WhatsApp’s and telephone calls - mortgage finder have been nothing but professional throughout and I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Very fast approval. Thanks to yingzi and mortgagefiner team.
It was a pleasure dealing with Ian from Mortgage Finder, he was professional, friendly and gave us all the right advice/guidance for our mortgage.
Was amazing having Ian as our mortgage advisor. I was able to reach him any time of the week since I’m not always available in Dubai. He would respond with a solution as soon as possible. Easy and comfortable experience dealing with Ian. Thank you for your support.
Great company, they do from A to Z. Our broker was Thomas and he was brilliant. He took time to listen to our request and find us the best option possible. Later on he kept on following up regarding the whole buying apartment process, and that made our life very easy. After the first conversation we were sure we can relay on him. Gave us advices on do's and don'ts. Available at all times which was important for us since we are not always in one place. All in all, choosing Thomas as our broker was great idea, without him, this would be just one big headache. Thank you Thomas.
MIBME Mortgage Broker Owned by Propertyfinder Arabia Singl LLC is rated 4.74 based on 179 reviews