Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Under an hour
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
We have had a fantastic experience with Ian Vaughan from Mortgagefinder. Not only did he connect us to a good deal in the market, explained all the fees and otherwihse "hidden" costs & loops along the proceess, and made all the paperwork and processes seamless, but he also supported us several months afterwhards with changes and follow-ups. I highly recommend engaging with him early in shopping for a mortgage.
I clicked on the link from property finder more out of interest, but when I was contacted by Ian from Mortgage finder he was excellent gathering all my requirements and understanding my needs. We arranged to meet for a brief chat and he explained the process and presented me with some initial proposals taking me through the pros and cons of each which really helped make my decision on the deal that best suited me. With the decision made, Ian worked closely with me to obtain pre-approval, he and his back office team handled all the document submission to the bank - I really did very little it was very smooth. For the next steps, Ian directly spoke to my real estate broker and co-ordinated everything with her and even turned up at the land department for title deed transfer. Again I had to do very little. I can’t thank him, Julie and the team enough for all they have done to ensure a stress-free process, over many WhatsApp’s and telephone calls - mortgage finder have been nothing but professional throughout and I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Very fast approval. Thanks to yingzi and mortgagefiner team.
It was a pleasure dealing with Ian from Mortgage Finder, he was professional, friendly and gave us all the right advice/guidance for our mortgage.
Was amazing having Ian as our mortgage advisor. I was able to reach him any time of the week since I’m not always available in Dubai. He would respond with a solution as soon as possible. Easy and comfortable experience dealing with Ian. Thank you for your support.
Great company, they do from A to Z. Our broker was Thomas and he was brilliant. He took time to listen to our request and find us the best option possible. Later on he kept on following up regarding the whole buying apartment process, and that made our life very easy. After the first conversation we were sure we can relay on him. Gave us advices on do's and don'ts. Available at all times which was important for us since we are not always in one place. All in all, choosing Thomas as our broker was great idea, without him, this would be just one big headache. Thank you Thomas.
I have been wanting to write to you for a long time now but was busy setting up my new place which is turning out to be amazing thanks to Ritesh. Ritesh gives customer service a new definition. One of the best person I have dealt with in my 10 years in DXB. Day or night he is available to answer your questions anytime. The level of guidance and support I got was tremendous to say the least. I would recommend that he gets a raise and be made the incharge of training for all the other employees on how to provide exceptional quality service. Thank you Ritesh and thank you Mortgage Finder.!
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.69 based on 150 reviews