Mothercare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mothercare
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy
Shauna was very helpful with everything we wanted and brought from Mothercare.

She helped us with every question we had.

Thank you so much.
Brilliant service in newry by Maxine today.
I purchased 2 car seats from Mothercare Edmonton A Joie 360 Spin & Mothercare Sport Last wk we had a fitting check which was absolutely excellent by Jack Yesterday we collected both seats and had them fitted in our cars by Richard He was brilliant He took the time to thoroughly go through the safety and fitting details I can honestly say we were were extremely pleased and impressed by the team at Mothercare Edmonton A great service Thank you
Me and my partner are having our first child and we were looking for a good travel system. The people working at the Mothercare store that we decided to go to helped us but in particular a lady named Tracey really helped us immensely. We had alot of questions and she calmly answered every question we had and even stayed overtime to assist and because of her help we managed to purchase a travel system that fit our criteria perfectly.
I visited Mothercare in Edmonton today to buy care seats for my one yr old granddaughter I had booked a fitting I was extremely pleased and grateful for all the help and assistance from all staff Jack was the member of staff who helped us He was brilliant We were looking for 2 car seats and he showed us how to fit the seats and explained the importance of doing it correctly He was friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable We appreciated the time given and look forward to going back to the store next week to have the seats fitted This is a great service Thanks Mothercare and thank you Jack for all your help
I was served by a lovely lady called sheree from the woodgreen store she helped me pick out some lovely clothes and baby essentials that i never had a clue about, she was very friendly and knowledgeable thank you so much sheree. Xx
Excellent service lady anne at Bluewater store help me with car seats gave so much information I never knew . her knowledge was exceptional .
WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!!
My order was lost, I tried the live chat twice, being disconnected by the agent in both occasions.
When tried to call, was informed that the items had been lost and they could not be replaced because they were out of stock. Was told to wait 5 more days for someone to help me.
When I insisted in sorting it out on the same day, a VERY RUDE attendant was denying helping me for more than one hour, after 1 hour and a half, I managed to have the items replaced, but not before being bullied and victim of a very rude and unhelpful attendant who kept saying that she was "spending more than one hour helping me", like it was my fault that the items were lost.
We bought the Cybex Sirona S i-size car seat from Mothercare. I picked it up from the store in Croydon and Hubert fixed it into our car. I highly recommend getting your Isofix car seat fitted whilst you're there, as the staff are very knowledgeable about the whole process and they will ensure that it is fitted properly into your car so your baby will be safe whilst you're driving.
Hubert was excellent and very thorough. He made sure that the car seat was fitted properly and then also made sure that I knew how to use it. I put my baby in the car seat whilst Hubert was there so I could ask any questions that I wanted to.
My baby loves the car seat, she is very comfy and we love the ease of being able to put her in it as it has the spinning base attached to it.
Thank you very much Mothercare and Hubert!
Got a pair of nutmeg dungarees my 5 month old son has just choked on one of the buttons of the strap warning people watch ur child if bought these
I was shopping at the team valley store today at approximately 10.30am, I was buying a birthday gift for my nephew,there was a lady by the name of Susan who never once looked up from her task are approached me ,I found the toy i was wanting took it to the tills down stairs to pay i was greeted by Sarah who was very helpful she scanned my item to be told it was £19.99 yet the white pos stated £12.99 i explained to Sarah that the ticket on shelf showed £12.99 then went back upstairs to double check price Susan was there so I ask her why the ticket showed £12.99 and not £19.99,her manner was terrible,her words were that the ticket did not correspond with my item then she picked up another toy and said this is the toy for £12.99 there was no discreption in the white pos just price?I left the store unhappy,went to Argos and purchased vtech tiny for driver
I was told that Mothercare Swansea staff were very helpful by a new dad as our daughter was looking to purchase a pram for her first baby.
My goodness we were not disappointed. This team have customer service to a fine art!
They were extremely knowledgeable, patient and professional.
We were given outstanding attention with the purchasing of a travel system but when it came to purchasing a car seat my word these guys were superb. Nothing, absolutely nothing was too much trouble.
At one point we had two members of staff with a trolley of car seats as most of the seats or bases simply would not fit my daughters VW Polo!
The whole team that we dealt with we’re superb but I really do have to give an extra special thank you to Lucy and Rachel.
Mothercare is lucky to have such a fantastic sales team!
Horrible service with online nursery furniture delivery

1) Item arrived broken
Ordered a 3 piece Tutti Bambini nursery set with changing table, cot and wardrobe. The changing table had a huge crack down one side so I contacted customer service to arrange a replacement.

2) Booked wrong date for collection
After speaking with customer service they confirmed the date the item would be collected and replaced. However, then I got a text from the delivery company stating a completely different date, and one which I would be out of the country! I, annoyingly, had to call the delivery company to rearrange myself.

3) Delivered completely WRONG ITEM
After waiting around the flat for the delivery/collection the deliverymen inexplicably tried to deliver another cot! Even though it was the changing table which was broken and needed replacing. They also told me they couldn't collect the table, which I had been told they would do.

4) Never booked collection for broken item!
I had to call and tell Mothercare that they tried to send me a cot instead of the changing table. They told me that a collection for the broken changing table was never even booked and that the collection of the broken table and the delivery of the replacement table would be on 2 separate occasions because of 2 different delivery companies. What a waste of my time!

5) Never got notification for delivery
Was told that the delivery would be sometime between Wed/Thurs/Fri/Mon/Tues (what a ridiculous range!) and that I would have to wait to receive a notification (couldn't even tell me if it would be an email or a text etc) of the shipment that would arrive the next day. Well I never received any notification of any kind and then the doorbell rang on Friday and there was my new changing table! Luckily I just happened to be home!

6) Tried to collect the wrong item!
Mothercare then started calling me trying to collect the cot they had tried to deliver which I never took receipt of! This was about 3 separate phone calls.

7) Collection came on wrong day! TWICE!
Customer service told me that they couldn't tell if a collection for the broken changing table had been booked or not (how can you not tell?) so they advised me to wait around the flat on Tuesday and then if no one came on Tuesday then to wait around again on Friday!! As if I don't have anything better to do than to just wait around the flat to see if a deliveryman comes or not! I got a text claiming that someone would be by on Tuesday between 11:30 - 13:30 so I waited. No one came! Then at 18:00 they called and said they were almost at the flat! Sigh. When they arrived they thought they were collecting the entire 3 piece furniture set, not just the changing table.
After they collected the broken changing table I called Mothercare and told them to cancel the collection for Friday which they confirmed they would do. Well, of course I received a text on Thursday evening saying they would come on Friday. I emailed Mothercare yet again but the deliverymen called me on Friday and said they were almost at the flat. I told them it had already been collected.
I went to Mothercare in Basildon and was very impressed by the staff who were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much trouble. Claire C, Charlotte and Britney went that that extra mile. Will definitely be using this store in future.
I was food shopping in Walsgrave Coventry and was going to purchase a Tommy Tippee complete feeding kit. Luckily the shop assistant was having a problem finding the price when a lady (who is off sick at the moment) from your Rugby store, said that Mothercare had them a lot cheaper and with free delivery.
I cannot thank this lady enough for saving me monies (even when she herself was off sick from work)
Excellent service!
Thank you Karen @mothercare Warrington for your patience and help with a very inexperienced father-to-be. Especially for solving the problem of how to fit all the lovely items into a suitcase to go across the world!
After Having some very bad experiences in the past with mothercare, today I went into the Newry store and had first class service from two lovely ladies who were more than helpful! One was called Julie, the other I don’t know! Julie was most helpful, and such a lovely, bubbly and friendly lady! Here’s hoping they will be working on every future trip to mothercare!
I came into the store yesterday to buy a mothercare journey with my wife the staff were really nice in particular the checkout lady who made the process funny and even when I couldn't find the receipt she went into the store and printed off another one for us excellent service and thank you to Kylie we will gladly be coming back.
Went for my first maternity bra fitting and received excellent customer service. Honey served me. She was very helpful and I felt confident in her to find me the most comfortable bra.
I hope all my upcoming visits to mothercare will be as pleasant as it was today.
Went to mother care about buying a car seat that for my mums car. The lady was not helpful at all and told me no seat would fit my mums car and that the seat I was using was not safe. My best friend used to fit car seats and said my seat was correct and fitted perfectly. I was left feeling like an awful mother with my only 8 week old at the time, will not be buying from their store again! We have since been to Halfords and couldn’t fault them and left happy with a new car seat.
Mothercare is rated 3.32 based on 169 reviews