www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
I saw Canopy Couture on Instagram. I ordered an original cover and a stretchy cover. I was very pleased with the color/design choices. Not knowing the gender of my friends baby, it was nice having gender neutral options. Both items I purchased were exactly as they looked online. I love that she will be able to use the stretchy one as a carseat cover and a breastfeeding cover! And the original cover is so soft. Customer Service contacted me after delivery to make sure I was happy with my order! I thought that was terrific! The gift cards I recieved with my order were a nice surprise!
We ordered from customs pacifiers with the coupon that came in a baby box. They are adorable and super accurate to what we made. Thank you
I am very happy with the baby leggings that we got. So far they stay on my daughters legs and help to give her an extra layer of warmth on her legs on cold days. I was also impressed with how many gift cards came with the leggings (over $100 worth!). You still have to pay shipping on anything that you order with the gift cards but it’s nice that I can get a lot of fun and functional things without breaking the bank.
I love this canopy set,when I ordered it I didn't know that was coming really exactly like in the picture,the material is so soft,delicate,a bright color and fabolous ,I invited you to buy it your son or daughter would love it
I received a used nursing cover from a family member a little over 3 weeks ago that was from udder covers . As a new nursing mother that was still getting the hang of it , this cover made our sessions so much more comfortable and efficient. With that being said I felt so confident buying a brand new one knowing the quality was there ! Shipping was on time and I even got a little bundle of all kinds of gift cards for other baby needs! They definitely did not disappoint!!
Love it can’t wait to use it
I am a first time mom and was more than happy to purchase from Canopy Couture considering all the great reviews I have read online, taking a look at their gallery, and personal friends that were satisfied from their past purchases. I think this product is a great way to personalize an infant car seat, as well as provide safety and comfort for the baby.
Great infant carrier cover! I purchased it for my newest granddaughter. I purchased the stretchy one and my daughter-in-law loves it. She uses it all the time.
I love my canopy cover and got so many unexpected discounts and coupons! Obviously don't expect that from them every time. But the canopy goes ALL AROUND my sons carseat, Keeps him nice and hidden from others touching him breathing on him or anything at all. The material is to die for, Its so soft and is exactly what I was hoping for ! Thank you!
I ordered from here for my daughters car seat cover, & it is super cute & warm, & just how I wanted it! Arrived quickly also! 5 stars from this momma!!
I bought a canopy as a gift for my brother and sister in law's first child. I got the canopy embroidered with their last name since we are not sure what the gender of the baby is. We were super surprised at the embroidery and the material of the canopy. It was not a thin piece of fabric it was nice and durable and felt like it could handle an infant tugging on it in the future. I like that they had gender neutral colors and you can get the embroidery done in different colors as well. I would have to say if your look to get a nice gift for your friends/relatives baby then visit mothers lounge.
Fast shipping and i love how soft and warm it is .
I love Canopy Couture. I have purchased 6 different patterned covers for my daughter's car seat. My husband and I absolutely love the material and colours offered. We definitely recommend the various types of covers they have to offer to any parent and new parent.
I ordered the custom pacifiers and I am extremely pleased with how they turned out! Our daughter is expected any day now and I can’t wait to use them. They’re packed in the diaper bag and ready to go! There were absolutely no problems with shipping and they came on time!
Fast shipping and I love how soft and warm it is. I also loved the fact that I was able to add my son’s name! Highly recommended!
I highly recommend. I ordered a whole caboodle. It arrived in great condition and was absolutely adorable. I put in on the carseat as soon as I received it. It fit perfectly and now I know my baby will completely comfortable and all set. I absolutely love it!
They are honest and you are getting the exact product that you see/ order. Always have got all my purchases in a timely matter. Also the pricing is great and they always have awesome deals and send you more deals/ coupons with your order! My twins love their baby leggings which we also use to make long sleeve infer t shirts! You won’t be disappointed so shop with mothers lounge
My pacifiers arrived a lot faster then expected! They were absolutely amazing and my daughter is going to love them! They looked exactly how I wanted them to and then came packaged in such a cute way! If the shipping was cheaper I’d buy a lot more but it is a bit pricey for only a few small things!
I received coupons for a car seat canopy from my doctors office. I ordered the original but then also grabbed one of the stretchy ones because I loved the pattern so much! They came within a week and I love them both! They look great, shade baby from the sun and keep people from being tempted to reach in and spread their germs! :)
My only regret is I wish I had ordered the whole set that went with the over!
I had a gift card from my sister given to her by mother lounge and i used it to purchase some leggings for my six month old baby.It was delivered last week and been very pleased with the shipment and love the texture and quality of the leggings.It feels very comfortable and can't wait to try them on my baby especially during this winter time.I highly recommend this to all mothers out there and will love to purchase some more.5stars from me.Thank You
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.88 based on 98 reviews