www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
This company sends a lot of gift cards for their websites for various baby products. You pay for shipping but can usually buy 1-3 of their products for free with the gift cards. The packages always come earlier than first estimated and have not had any problems with what I purchased. Easy to use website and all products arrive looking exactly how I ordered with good quality. Most orders come with another stack of all the same gift cards to use again which I really appreciate.
I loved there is nothing say more it is excelent i would like to shop when i need just this company it is perfect quality and product 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Ordered 5 pairs of baby leggings and they came super fast! They are super cute and my baby girl will love them! I wish they didn’t have so many out of stock leggings, but since it’s the holidays I figured that’s why. Will definitely be buying more!
I bought pacifiers for my baby girl & I love them they turned out just how They were pictured on the website. Unfortunately my baby girl can’t use them until she’s 3 months but I can’t wait!!
Product is so amazing. And interesting. Especially you can personalize it. I strongly agree that this product is safe for your baby. Receive the product just in time. Yes there was a little shipping fee. But it is worth it’s Product. Very happy
I received a gift card and I decided to use it and let me just say I do not regret ordering from them and neither will you!! There was a small shipping fee but nothing to expensive, loved the item that I got & loved that it came in super fast within a week! definitely would make more purchases in the future!❤️ :)
I had one of the coupons for the custom pacifiers and couldn’t pass it up. First baby in the family so I made a custom one for my dad, mom, and sister. My daughter can’t use it for a while because she’s a newborn. But they came fast and my family loved the custom touch. It’s with them for when they babysit.
I bought canopy as a gift for my daughter, great product and it washes well.
The quality was good, and very well made. The shipping was little too high though. I would still buy it again for the quality!
I used a coupon code and only had to pay shipping. I ordered 4 of the custom pacifiers. They shipped quickly and exceeded my expectations when they arrived! They are so cute!
Was very easy to order from and received my canopy cover rather quickly. Very high quality and would recommend 🙂
Great product and it’s not a thin cheap material. Great for winter and cold nights.
I had receive a gift card for there website so I order there I receive it in a good time line and the Quality and look of it is really good I love it and planing on ordering a custom embroidery one soon
I love my personalized car seat canopy cover!! I’ve already received so many compliments. Not only did I receive my order quickly, but it was everything I asked for. The colors were bright and as pictured along with the lettering and stitching. Will definitely order again for my little one, also makes the perfect gift for anyone expecting!!
I am very happy and satisfied with the products that I buy, it meets what I expected, responsible people, immediate attention and 100% quality products. I definitely recommend them.
I received a promotion code from this company, and used to purchase from Babyleggings.com
These leggings are absolutely adorable! They are well made, and I believe they’re durable enough to last until she outgrows them.
Received my daughters custom pacifier and was totally and completely happy with my order. Very easy website to work on and received them very quickly!
I ordered a Canopy Couture from mother’s lounge and I really couldn’t be happier! It’s so beautiful and great quality product too! I definitely recommend this company!!!
I ordered a car seat canopy from the company. The material is so soft and breathable, the quality is superb. I’m very pleased.
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.89 based on 193 reviews