www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
Received my daughters custom pacifier and was totally and completely happy with my order. Very easy website to work on and received them very quickly!
I ordered a Canopy Couture from mother’s lounge and I really couldn’t be happier! It’s so beautiful and great quality product too! I definitely recommend this company!!!
I ordered a car seat canopy from the company. The material is so soft and breathable, the quality is superb. I’m very pleased.
Love there car seat covers it’s my favorite go to baby shower gift
I love the car seat canopy I purchased. It is light weight and super soft. I have also used it when nursing/pumping and it worked great. It shipped quickly and would make a wonderful gift for someone expecting.
I ordered 2 car seat covers. The material is cute and soft. Fast delivery.
I ordered a car seat cover for my son it came very quick and has great thick material. I will definitely buy and recommend them to other people.
Best people and company, got step by step updates on my parcel. Good Quality product. if you love ur kid u must love them.
I received a gift card for a car seat canopy, so I ordered one just because. I am actually really glad I ordered it as I use it ALL THE TIME! It doubles as a nursing cover (or pumping cover even). The fabric is super soft- I could even just wear it as a shirt! I definitely want several more. Totally recommend the canopy cover!!
Purchased my car seat canopy, received it quite quickly & I absolutely love it!
I have ordered pacifiers for my baby twice. They were all soooo cute. They looked exactly how I designed them! The design process was really easy, the price was reasonable, and the product arrived quickly. I highly recommend them!
Although my baby boy isn't here yet to try them out, I'm very satisfied with the appearance, price, and speed of shipping for these products! I customized 3 paci's with his name, initial, and the third with a little moustache. So cute! The only downside was that I couldn't squeeze all the water out of them after washing. The instructions said to just squeeze but it didnt work for me no matter which way I turned them.... So I put them in front of the heater while running and that took care of it.
Hi, I got my canopy within 1 week and It did meet my expectations. It is perfect with the cold weather that we live in and also great design and color like what’s exactly on the website.
I love the product and the website was super simple and easy to use! Definitely recommend them!
Great quality pacifiers. Fast delivery. Easy to customize. Love them!! Highly recommended!
I bought a few custom pacifiers and they are great quality. I love that you can not only customize the name to put on them, but also the color and you get to choose the design. Super cute and affordable!
The website is very easy to use and the shipping is very fast! I bought 3 pacifiers from them and I cant wait until my little one is old enough to use them :) would definitely recommend
I purchased a custom pacifiers for my newborn babygirl and I love it most importantly my princess has been enjoying it!
The 3 pacifiers that I bought turned out great. The pictures turned out nice and clear considering I just used some pictures that I found online without editing them. I would definitely recommend this company if you're looking for some custom pacifiers.
Ordered a car seat cover from canopy couture and was very happy with the product material and look and also the time it took for my order to be delivered
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.89 based on 193 reviews