motoreasy Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend motoreasy

Popular Questions:

How can I contact motoreasy?

Tell us how motoreasy made you happy

"This is to update my previous review. After cancellation, the manager/owner called me up and apologized himself. He was interested in improving his service and trying to get my point of view of the episode. He did note down some issues especially with communication and promised that he would work on it. I am rating 3 stars instead of low rating, for their attitude to correct themselves and intentions to do better."
Are you motoreasy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very poor customer service. Do not even care to update. I booked for my car service and MOT with them. They promise to get it sorted in 5 working days. Also they say that they can pick up the car and drop back again. But nothing has been true with my case. I was waiting for a confirmation, but did not receive any. I called up myself and then was told that there was problem with my booking. I understand that things can get a bit slow if it is around easter holiday. However that was not the main disappointment for me. I was not being updated about anything. It does not appear on my online account as well. I had to call up everytime to know what is happening. When I call, I was told that I will receive an email by that evening about what is happening and they would sort out everything. Again no emails received, I had to call back in couple of days again. This happened couple of times. Finally last date for my MOT arrived and the previous day morning I cancelled the order. They did not do anything until that day and worse than that, did not inform me anything about what was happening. The only thing I was told, when I called, was that there was problem in booking due to inability to pickup the car from my postcode (next to Chorley District Hospital). I gave them the option of Royal Preston Hospital but that was problem for them as well. I do not know as to why do they claim that they can pick up cars when they cannot form such prominent areas (not anywhere remote). Very disappointed about the whole episode. I finally had to book my MOT myself and unfortunately it went past the last date by couple of days. I am left without car for couple of days and for no mistake of mine. Very poor approach and highly non professional. I would not recommend anyone. I myself have lost complete confidence in them."
"Top company for mot, service and repairs on car. Can’t beat the price and the simplicity. Basically they do the haggling on work done and get it all on trade. You would be mad not to. Will use again and have recommended to family and friends"
"Shocking Company! Be aware before you buy! Complete scam.. Stay away! Looks great signing up easy, so they ask you to leave a feedback which will be good since you just started the policy. But after if you have validated claim then they try not to pay out. 18/01/2019 Had my BMW X5 health check done by Motoreasy to ensure there wasn’t any existing problems with my car and report came back all clear with no existing faults, removing the wear and tear exclusion from the policy. Had a break down couple of weeks later, rang Motor easy to let them know I have broken down on the motorway . They inform me to get recovered to there specialist garage. Their recommended garage then said to me before the car was unloaded, that they could not diagnose an X5 and didn’t not have the equipment nor the expertise to repair my vehicle. I then rang Motoreasy about the problem and they apologise saying it’s Motoreasy fault. So because it was a Friday evening the only place that was open and could diagnose my vehicle was a BMW dealer close by which Motoreasy accepted. BMW diagnosed a failed Fuel level senor £595, which Motoreasy said they won’t cover because it wasn’t listed on there policy but in fact it is under a different name called a Sender unit. The Sender unit ( which is covered on my policy) - definition The fuel pump delivers fuel to your car's engine, while the sending unit communicates the fuel level to your dashboard. The sender unit is apart of the Fuel Level sensor in an BMW X5 which send info the dashboard about fuel level. My car is now stuck at BMW and when I spoke to the Motoreasy customer service (which I informed them the call was recorded) the customer service rep was rude and didn’t not care despite me forwarding all emails and the evidence including BMW report. 7- 10 days wait for appeal response for Motoreasy so i have no car now while waiting and paying a hire meaning I’m out of pocket. Absolutely shocking and will be reported to ombudsman, BBC watch dog and take motoreasy to small claim Court to recoup expenses. Regards Andre Anderson 25/01/2019 Further update: After my trust pilot review. Motoreasy accepted the sensors are the same but now are saying that "in their opinion" it is pre-existing fault triggers at mileage 44609 and are staying the policy start mileage was 44600. However, I just highlighted that the Motor easy health check mileage was 44,444 confirm on the report. The policy mileage must have been amended by them which makes the company look even worst since they could have corrected the mileage on the policy after their Health Check. This just shows the length that Motor easy will go to not payout. Will report to the ombudsman and sue for breach of contract."
"Great company! very helpful staff"
"Avoid MotorEasy/MotorAngel …total waste of time and money"
motoreasy is rated 2.67 based on 6 reviews