www.motoreasy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motoreasy.co.uk

Tell us how www.motoreasy.co.uk made you happy
It is like a scammer in insurances. I've made my insurance for my car and I had the appointment to check the car in August but because of corona virus they cancelled the appointment. Now , because I've already paid around 200£ for an insurance which doesn't helps I asked them to cancel it, been made redundant and anyway they didn't done anything for.my car and also struggling with the cash. For the cancellation they asked me 169£ + 30£ for absolutely nothing. Is like scam.
Please don’t take out car warranty with these guys
I had to claim so phoned up explained the issue and they said ok we will book it in sorted until they decided my claim wasn’t valid
What they didn’t tell me on my first call was that as my car hadn’t actually broken down or recovered I wasn’t covered by the warranty instead they took £72 for diagnostic and still book my car in
My car started to make a noise 2 days before I reported it to Motoreasy and they said this wasn’t a sudden or unexpected fault
The garage on the other hand were great and very understanding considering they only got £36 out of the £72 I was charge
PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY....had the…
PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY....had the most expensive option possible from motor easy £49per month and then paying £60 pound for a wear and tear check thinking I was fully covered and car had been checked for any defaults. 12 months after paying £600 my engine had a sudden mechanical backdown of a turbos that caused high pressure to the bottom end of the engine and caused the bottom big bearing to fail. thinking from the terms and conditions of motor easy conditions this was a life saver...…. NO NO NO. was informed that wear and tear was not covered even though T and C's of motor easy state they do... plus paying £60 extra for a wear and tear check. they fobbed me of from car garage to car garage at my cost of recovery each time of £135 x2 and finally after 2 months of nothing because one of motor easy claim guys was on holiday and from being pasted around every department possible. I was told the claim was declined due to wear and tear or bad workmanship based on there INHOUSE mechanic's feelings.

If wear and tear is stated to be covered by there T&C's when it is clearly not, that is a breach of consumers act 2015 of making any "terms and condition's to consumers act 2015 to be printed in plain English"

there for I will be taking this to court under the 2015 act and hopfully get justification of being mislead.

Please READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS THEY contradict thems selfs what they cover IF ANYTHING!!!!!!!
PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY....had the…
PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY....had the most expensive option possible from motor easy £49 per month and then paying £60 pound for a wear and tear check thinking I was fully covered and car had been checked for any defaults. 12 months after paying £600 my engine had a sudden mechanical back down of a turbos that caused high pressure to the bottom end of the engine and caused the bottom big bearing to fail. thinking from the terms and conditions of motor easy conditions this was a life saver...…. NO NO NO. was informed that wear and tear was not covered even though T and C's of motor easy state they do... plus paying £60 extra for a wear and tear check. they fobbed me of from car garage to car garage at my cost of recovery each time of £135 x2 and finally after 2 months of nothing because one of motor easy claim guys was on holiday and from being pasted around every department possible. I was told the claim was declined due to wear and tear or bad workmanship based on there IN HOUSE mechanic's feelings.

there for I will be taking this to court under the 2015 act and hopefully get justification of being mislead.

Please READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS THEY contradict them self's what they cover IF ANYTHING!!!!!!!
www.motoreasy.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews