Mozio Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Mozio deliver?

How can I contact Mozio?

Tell us how Mozio made you happy

Own Driver
"The worst service. first we waited over an hour to take us to our hotel. the Just In Coming driver waits until the bus is completely full, whether we are hungry or thirsty or if the next flight will take a long time to land. But this part we can even relieve. On the day of return, at the time described in the application they simply did not appear. The company responsible for the transfer alleged that he was at the hotel an hour earlier and that he would not send another car, that we should call a taxi and that we deal with the company responsible for the application. Mozio responded by saying that we have to understand that they must pay the transfer even though we did not use it and so would not reimburse us the taxi and still offered a 10% discount for the next trip."
Are you Mozio? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Arrived in Hong Kong after a 12 hour flight. No Mozio driver waiting for us in Arrivals Hall. After about 30 minutes waiting around I received a text to say he was waiting near one of the car parks. I found an airport employee willing to help me and my luggage to the correct place, only to find no one was there. We then struggled back to the Arrivals Hall from where I began to find an alternative means of getting into the city. The text I received was some ruse by the driver to confuse the situation - he did not turn up and never intended to turn up. Eventually complained to Mozio who gave me a refund. No apologies and nothing to compensate me for the hassle. My advice: DO NOT USE MOZIO - they are useless."
"Just used mozio for transfers, cars both came in good time, drivers friendly. Excellent service would definitely use again."
"They changed automatically time of departure after booking. Don't recommend !"
"Recently traveled to Tokyo, Japan. Booked and paid for private car service through Mozio back in March, 2018. Flight arrived 1/2 hour early. We waited at the designated arrival terminal for 1/2 hour past the agreed upon time after an 11 hour flight from San Diego. The driver never showed up. I got an email saying a driver had been assigned. I reached out to Live Chat 2x and both times was given a link to see where our driver was. Both times the link showed his car at a different terminal. Tried to call the number given to us and did not get an answer. After a long day and frustrating arrival, we paid almost $300.00 to get to our hotel, as our options were limited. We could not reach anyone by phone and live chat didn't help. I have reached out to company on numerous occasions requesting a full refund as no service was provided and continue to get either no response or a response that puts the situation back on me. We are very disappointed with this company and their lack of customer service. I would NEVER use this company again. And, I canceled my return booking immediately after this terrible experience."
"Wir haben über Booking.com gerade nach der Buchung noch den Transport gebucht. Buchungsbestätigung ist angekommen und die Kosten wurden von der Kreditkarte abgebucht. Leider war dann am Flughafen kein Fahrer von Mozio da. Wir haben Mozio kontaktiert, jedoch keine Antwort respektive Rückerstattung erhalten. Wir finden es auch sehr schade, dass Booking mit einer solchen Firma zusammenarbeitet. Somit unbedingt den Transfer über eine andere Firma buchen!"
"great service"