Mozio Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Mozio

How would you rate Mozio ?

"Recently traveled to Tokyo, Japan. Booked and paid for private car service through Mozio back in March, 2018. Flight arrived 1/2 hour early. We waited at the designated arrival terminal for 1/2 hour past the agreed upon time after an 11 hour flight from San Diego. The driver never showed up. I got an email saying a driver had been assigned. I reached out to Live Chat 2x and both times was given a link to see where our driver was. Both times the link showed his car at a different terminal. Tried to call the number given to us and did not get an answer. After a long day and frustrating arrival, we paid almost $300.00 to get to our hotel, as our options were limited. We could not reach anyone by phone and live chat didn't help. I have reached out to company on numerous occasions requesting a full refund as no service was provided and continue to get either no response or a response that puts the situation back on me. We are very disappointed with this company and their lack of customer service. I would NEVER use this company again. And, I canceled my return booking immediately after this terrible experience."
"Wir haben über Booking.com gerade nach der Buchung noch den Transport gebucht. Buchungsbestätigung ist angekommen und die Kosten wurden von der Kreditkarte abgebucht. Leider war dann am Flughafen kein Fahrer von Mozio da. Wir haben Mozio kontaktiert, jedoch keine Antwort respektive Rückerstattung erhalten. Wir finden es auch sehr schade, dass Booking mit einer solchen Firma zusammenarbeitet. Somit unbedingt den Transfer über eine andere Firma buchen!"
"great service"
Mozio is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!