MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Quick delivery really pleased with order will definitely use again
Competitive prices . Arrived well packaged ....
Easy to order and speedy delivery. Excellent all round. Have not fixed up my purchase but have no doubt about it, being a croydex fitting that it will be fine.
The product i ordered was very nice, however it was not fit for my needs. I’ve been trying to contact them to be able to return it but still no response.
Product faulty. I annot find where to obtain a refund on your website. I therefore requested a return and refund via your online contact us page. I've received this request for feedback but nothing yet about my refund.
Good sturdy product, stainless steel so won't rust like chrome does. Would recommend to others
Great product - 2nd item was unavailable for a (yawn) long time and I received a refund without any problems. A great website does that, looks after its customers.
Ordered the Yorkshireman mug but received a bathmat and not the mug a couple of days later. A quick email soon rectified this and I received the mug a couple of days after that (and was told to keep the bathmat!). Mug is fantastic, just what I expected!
Very fast and efficient service
Excellent service my purchase is great
will use again thanks
Beautiful toilet roll holder looks great in the bathroom
Great product better quality than expected. Quick delivery.
Nice quality.
Good product and efficient service
Delivery fast and product ok but bolts to fix the toilet seat were missing. I emailed and then phoned still waiting for the bolts without them the seat is useless and as a guesthouse re opening after lockdown a major inconvenience :(
Product as described and excellent quality. Prompt dispatch. Would buy again.
Dry pleased with product and delivery time.
Quality product at a very reasonable price.
Good service, arrived the next day.
Great. Arrived promptly.