MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
excellent, matches my tea & coffee canisters, very, very fast delivery
Item supplied to fit standard toilet and it doesn’t, have asked to return but they haven’t agreed to take back and refund because I have opened it. But how would you know it doesn’t fit without.
Dimensions are on our website you should of checked before fitting.
Excellent through out whole process, from ordering, quick delivery, friendly polite courier and item was packaged well. Great service, makes such a nice change from other companies. I could even change my delivery date. High praise indeed. Thank you MP Homewares.
I was really happy with my purchase chrome pull light switch, from MP Homewares certainly use them again
Very pleased. the rustic oak perfectly matches the new oak 'floorboard' vinyl I had put down. taking other reviews into consideration I got a plumber friend to fix it for me!
Raised an issue with a toilet seat and didn’t hear anything back?
It was exactly as I expected. A welcome addition to the kitchen and saves me searching for a piece of paper.
I was very happy with this companies prompt delivery. The mirror corner cabinet was the same as other suppliers which were pre made up but I saved some money by doing self assembly. The cabinet was the same as others but cheaper. Win Win.
Product was exactly as described and arrived very quickly
Very helpful, quick delivery.
Excellent quality goods for the money and free delivery which arrived in good time.
Very good service. Disappointed with product, though - I ordered a mug without realising it was the larger version of the TWO on offer on another site. So it's too large for us - my bad, I fear, for not measuring it. But perhaps the description might have made it clearer - we don't all have a ruler handy when ordering. Or perhaps you should also offer the 'standard' version, which Stubbs themselves supply. I should have gone direct to them but your site came up first and it didn't occur to me that there was a difference.
absolute rubbish it went straight into the bin this thing will ruin your knives
The toilet seat arrived the day after ordering. This was very helpful! It looks of good quality.
The soap dispenser is lovey just what I was after however, one critsusum the actual silver part of the pump the spout n where the soap come out from could be a little longer as when depressed due to the size of the object and the size of a human hand, n I have small hands yet, it's a little tight getting to drop the liquid onto your hands. Other than that's is fairly priced, lovely colour and very sturdy.
Love my new toilet seat. I bought for my partner who has decorated our small toilet with a motorcycle theme.
no problems at all.
Products arrived quickly and well packaged, good service
So I ordered a white bwthròm bin and instead received a bird kitchen roll holder so a bit disappointed. Luckily the contact details were on the invoice so I contacted the recipient to arrange exchange.
Arrived on time, brilliant