MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Quick and easy transaction. Pleased with my purchase
Great website, good products quick delivery.
Light Soft Closing Toilet Seat
Soft Closing Toilet Seat Is Very good came with all brackets and fittings and was easy to install.

how-ever the illumination light is absolutely useless, that was the purpose of me buying it so I wouldn't need to put on the main lights at night, there is no brightness in the lights at all may as well not even be on that's how bright it is.

this is the manufacturer's fault not the seller
as the packaging was opened and installed it was no way to send it back as for hygiene purposes,
not something I would recommend for other people needing a light buy a separate light that goes over the toilet bowl.
John Taylor
Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
Next day delivery, good price all is good , Thanks
Ordered a bathroom pull cord but the quality was not to expectations. The cord wouldn't pull so we had to modify the string as the knot was too big inside and was catching. A little disappointing.
Quick effeciant and good quality
Came well packaged and on time. Happy with order. Thank You
Very good service thank you
Excalent wuslity. Very pleased with ptoduct. All thsts neede us keep a eye on the curriors as box was slight damsged but product was ok.
I bought 2 toilet seats. Good price. Arrived well packed.
Item arrived ok and pleased with the item.
MP kept me updated on the progress of my order and it was delivered on the day that they said it would be. Good communication. Good value product.
Great product and communicatiom
Great product. Easy to put together.
Excellent product. Have used before. Highly recommended.
Delivery of the Bemis toilet seat was extremely good - being virtually by return post. The product was excellent and due to the type of fitting enabled the seat to be fixed quickly and securely. ( I especially liked the provision of a screwdriver slot on the top of the nylon fittings which meant no grovelling under the back of the toilet to fit the seat) Although the product was not the cheapest I could have bought I am glad I did buy this as it has remained firmly in position since purchased. A1
Excellent service and price. Item was delivered quickly and well packed, with emails informing delivery status.
Quick delivery
Good service, we had received a damaged purchase, rang to explain and they had a replacement sent out to us the next day
MP Homewares is rated 4.83 based on 198 reviews