MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Very professional company lovely to deal with kept me informed about arrival which was perfect for me as it was a Christmas present I ordered
My product arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. Delivery was really quick.
Good service good product
Very good keeping me updated on my order
Good website,prompt service and delivery.
Didnt have to wait long for order to be delivered, well packaged, would definitely order from these again
Although the product I had ordered was out of stock I would definitely order from this company again as the customer service was excellent
Excellent service and fast despatch.
exelent service delivery next day what more could you want
I ordered two new toilet seats and it arrived so promptly I was amazed - literally the next day I believe
Ordered one day arrived the next day brilliant thanks
Super fast delivery of a well boxed item. Arrived in perfect condition well impressed by speed from delivery to item being in my possession. And I'm in northern Ireland, so it must have rocketed to me.THANKS.
Very good service!
Very happy with the fitting I purchased from MP Homewards. It arrived promptly and appropriately packaged.
Found the product I wanted - at areasonable price - which was promptly delivered.
Great quality product and service..can recommend smedbo and bought a few items in the range and will last years
We were delighted to receive delivery of the Bemis Innova toilet seat ordered from you recently. We might appear to be very sad people to be "delighted" with a toilet seat - however, the colour of this item matched exactly the pink colour of our 51 year old existing Armitage bathroom suite!! After months of trying unsuccessfully, we were beginning to think it was impossible to get an ideal match. Your company has been very efficient dealing with our order and the price of the product was amazingly low. Thank you very much.
Excellent service product as described.
Excellent wine rack, quick delivery. Thanks!
Great service and quick delivery. Will certainly order from MP Homewares again.
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 326 reviews