Music 440 Reviews

Music 440 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Wayne G
Music 440 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Troy R
Awesome guitar. Great performance, 7 strings of power. Excellent style and shapes.
Great staff/service. Good quality gear
You had the part I needed! Delivered in reasonable time.
The guys at Music 440 are so friendly and helpful when buying guitars for my son. They are always so happy for him to go in and try as many times as he likes. They are very reasonably priced and we will continue to buy guitars from them. Thanks for all your great customer service.
They had the item I needed to repair my guitar with.
Friendly staff and great products
I had to order some Tortex plectrums from yas cause the music shop here (in Esperance) is very lacking, especially on quality items like this, so I'm very glad music 440 could help me with that... Thanks Team!! The free music 440 sticker was much appreciated too, I put that on my skateboard to try to help yas get some extra business. Sorry the review is late, life's been a bit hectic lately, I hope y'all have a good holiday season, thanks again. -Quin
Easy to use website! Hassle free to purchase what I needed.
Great service, great prices and great products. What more do you need to know?
Music 440 5 star review on 4th December 2020
I have a very positive interaction with your staff Dylan. Very courteous and excellent customer services. Happy with my purchase and electric guitar received without problem. Thank you Music440! Highly recommended.
Great service. Great price. Quick and effiicient delivery. Highly recommend.
Returning customer... simply stopped in for some picks, ended up leaving with a new stand, guitar case, and free picks. Thanks again.
Fast delivery. Great product. Will purchase from again. Very happy.
Efficient service.
Quick delivery, great product, good price point.
The best service I have ever received. The staff helped me Find what I was looking for over the phone with my online order. I got a fantastic price. I ordered at 10.30am and item was received at my door by 6pm that evening. I recommend this store to everyone. It was a pleasure to shop with your store.
Great shop
Great service. Delivery quick and well packaged. Got some advice via chat prior to deciding on new guitar. Was easy, excellent prices.ill be back for sure. Cheers
Amazing product delivered very fast!! Website easy to navigate & purchase made seamless.
Music 440 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Great service, great price, great product and arrived very quickly even in these COVID times! Would highly recommend the Kyser Ukulele Capo and also Music 440 - they're awesome!
Music 440 is rated 4.83 based on 270 reviews