Music 440 Reviews

Music 440 Reviews | 14th February 2020
Music 440 Reviews | 12th February 2020
Music 440 Reviews | 10th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
The service was quick and concise! I even got delivery on a Sunday!
Thanks music 440,I will be keeping you close amongst my audio/musical goto stores!
Great website. Very easy to navigate and good pricing. Delivery was quick.
5 star excellent value and service
Music 440 5 star review on 21st April 2020
excellant service !!
Every time I went into the store Dylan would always make so much effort to help me find the perfect guitar and answer all my questions I had. He made me feel like a valued customer and the experience felt very real and casual like I wasn’t talking to a robot. It was great to go in every time and have Dylan help me pick a guitar for my partner and have me great advice on how to hide it for his birthday and catered to my needs. Love music 440 and the service!
Dylan is a very valued member of our team. We are glad that you could share your experience with us!
Knowledgeable staff, very helpful
Excellent service and fast delivery, thank you AAA+++
Knowledgeable and friendly staff, fantastic customer service, great range and prices. The best place to buy from.
Quality customer service
Thanks, loving the ge150. Excellent service and appreciated the phone call to confirm delivery details.
Great service.
Love my guitar! The guys in the store are always suuuper helpful and talkative. They know their stuff and I am always going to be guaranteed a good customer service experience when I enter the store
great service
Good Website. Shop located in a convenient location.
I received my order in record time. The quality of the products I bought are fantastic and I would definitely order from Music440 again. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed their musical equipment requirements met.
Purchased a Michael Kelley Patriot Decree from these guys. Customer service was excellent, and they were able to dropship an amp for me as well.

Will continue to purchase from Music440 in the future.
Prompt service
Great customer service. Ordered a case for my Ovation and expected to receive it in the mail in a day or two. I only live a suburb away, but I am moving so I couldn't get away from the house. Dude from the shop drove it over to me. Had it within an hour of ordering it. Amazing!
Awesome staff and great service!
Good customer service, quick delivery, great product and price, overall excellent.
Music 440 is rated 4.82 based on 166 reviews