Music 440 Reviews

Music 440 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Karl S
Music 440 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Raima R
Great service, ordered an Amp Monday, arrived Tuesday !!
Efficient friendly service and fast free delivery
all good dealing with you
Quality products at good prices delivered quickly - it’s not rocket science and Music440 comes up with the goods. Thanks.
Prompt efficient delivery of product.
I ordered a Fretwrap online from 440 and it arrived really quickly. I expected it to take longer as I am in Melbourne. An easy 5 stars from me :)
Music 440 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Great products Great price Super fast delivery Brilliant !!!
Very pleased with price and delivery (Couriers Please apoplogised for leaving at wrong address). Cheers, Peter
Legends guys! Checked the wrong delivery option and there was a mix up with delivery - phoned the shop and they had it sorted for me and delivered the next day - and checked up to make sure I got them. Rare to find such good service these days. Thanks - will definitely be using music 440 again.
I received fantastic service and super fast delivery. Music 440 is a great music shop.
The amplifier arrived in perfect condition, at the specified date, and runs so smoothly. Would definitely purchase again from your online store and recommend to other musicians.
Fast and easy transaction. Would deal with these guys again for sure.
Very happy with the effort put in to get the product I wanted during a hard supply period. The guys hooked me up with a great deal on a demo when product was unavailable. Thanks.
Delivery was quick and the pedal sounded amazing will definitely be buying from them again
My recent purchase was awesome. Delivery was very quick and the product was every bit as good as advertised. I will definitely buy from music440 again!
Good price, efficient, fast delivery despite C-19.
Very impressed. My first time and I'll definitely be back. Super fast shipping. Will definitely recommend.
Good service, staff were champions and my Charvel So Cal tele is flawless and a phenomenal value guitar at RRP as is but music 440 was also hundreds of dollars cheaper than local stock listed by their competitors. I'm stoked with the service I've received and will definitely keep giving them my custom.
Really good service, I was concerned about buying from a business in Queensland being in Victoria but there was no need. The guitar was here within 3 days and was in perfect condition. Will definitely buy from Music 440 again.
I saw this online, phoned up, was given great information about the bass, it’s sound and feel (which is crucial when buying online). I ordered Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday in NSW. Great job team!
Music 440 is rated 4.84 based on 289 reviews