Music 440 Reviews

Markus D
Music 440 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Markus D
Felipe C
Super fast delivery... excellent price!
Music440 is one of the best. Great selection of products available at reasonable prices. Ordering online was so simple and the delivery was so, so fast. I highly recommend Music440.
The guitar was packaged well. The communication was great! The guy on the phone was really helpful!
Great little shop, good range of gear at good prices. Will definitely be purchasing more stuff from Music 440 after the great experience.
You guys are awesome! Very helpful! Product arrived early. Keep up the great work 👍🙂
Music 440 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Good to do business with. Fast service
Great communication and super fast delivery! Thanks Music 440 . Cheers, Martin............
Excellent knowledgeable service. A delight to deal with.
Easy website to navigate and fast delivery!
Overall good experience.
Excellent service. I called with an enquiry and was given all the information I asked for. Completed my purchase online and received my order in Newcastle NSW in a very timely fashion. Will definitely shop here again.
Not much to fault about my purchase. I ordered a guitar and they even included a few complimentary picks! Only gripe would be the use of couriers, I’d prefer Auspost so I don’t have to wait long for redelivery and just pick it up myself at my local post office if I miss my delivery.
Thanks for taking the time for reviewing us! Unfortunately, Auspost won't accept parcels in the dimensions that a guitar box has, we are happy to work with you to get a courier service you prefer next time
Great music shop with fast ordering bought a Jackson guitar hasn't missed a beat.
The guitar is fine but music440 in terms of after sale customer service is awful, rude and non existent. Really sad. Not cool guys not cool.
Hi Huw, Not sure what you mean by after-sale customer service, would you please contact me and let me know what went wrong? I would sincerely like to know so we can avoid any issues in the future. - Collin (Owner)
Great service from a team who really know about guitars
Guitar pedal came very quickly and packaged appropriately. Very happy with the product and service.
Just purchased an instrument for the first time. Pre-purchase information was extremely helpful. Value , service and delivery excellent. Would highly recommend 440.
Excellent service. Could not have been more pleased with quality and fast delivery
Awesome staff, awesome product range. I don’t shop anywhere else
Great place to shop online, fast delivery and great prices.
Music 440 is rated 4.83 based on 253 reviews