My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

Read My Beautiful Boudoir Photography Reviews

info@mybeautifulboudoir.co.uk

Trebon, 31 ST. Nicholas Place

Tell us how My Beautiful Boudoir Photography made you happy
Every woman should do this at some point in her life! As a mature woman with low self-esteem this was the confidence booster I needed. From the minute I arrived the atmosphere was very relaxed. Firstly was the hair and make up consultation with D, who asked what sort of look I wanted . She discussed the process throughout and gave me a few tips as well. She certainly made me feel very much at ease and the make up was stunning. I didn’t realise I could look that good! Following the make up session, Michael and I discussed the type of shots I was aiming for. He selected which items of clothing should be worn for which shots and helped with the choice of jewellery to complement. Michael is a true professional Who has the ability to make you feel totally comfortable no matter what, or how little, you are wearing. He makes the whole session fun and knows instinctively how to get the best from you. After the session we sat down to make the choice of photos, extremely difficult when so many are so good. I chose to be guided by Michael and I’m looking forward to seeing the finished results. Thank you for a fabulous afternoon - and the laughs!
Thank you so much for your beautiful review M, and we are very glad that you had a lovely experience.
Firstly my make was done by D .She was amazing and got my makeup the best I’ve ever seen. In my photo shoot session I felt extremely happy and comfortable. Loved it and will be back again soon . Can’t wait 😊
Thank you very much and pleased to know you had a lovely experience.
From the make up artist who was highly professional with incredible results to Michael the photographer who was professional and understanding of my objectives the whole experience was very enjoyable. Easy to find studio with parking five minutes away and a pub next door for after drinks. Thank you and see you all again sarakate x
Thanks Sara and glad you had an enjoyable session.
This was our second shoot. We loved it. Boosted our body confidence because we felt slightly less in shape than a year ago! As last time we felt very relaxed and the ideas we came with morphed into other poses and angles as we moved about and worked together. Highly recommended. Relaxed, posed and intimate all in one. Looking forward to next year!
Thank you Lucida & Dean and very glad you enjoyed your session.
I’m really awkward in front of the camera but I actually felt amazing doing this. Michael made me laugh and distract from my awkwardness. Felt amazing and the hair and make up experience was like extra pampering. Loved it. Might do it again 😘
Thanks very much and we're so glad you had a great time!
Really enjoyed my second photoshoot with my beautiful boudoir. I knew what to expect this time, fab hair and make up session and then Michael did a great job finding different shots to take. Really happy with the experience and would definitely recommend this to make you feel beautiful. Thank you x
It was a great pleasure having you back at the studio. We look forward to seeing you for round 3!
Wow. What an experience. I was made to feel at ease, and more importantly, beautiful from the moment I entered the studio. For the first time in a very long time I actually felt amazing (and smoking hot!) in my own skin,. Pose tuition was spot on, making me feel more confident and t ease.
THANKYOU!!!!
So glad you had a great experience and thanks for the positive review.
I had my very first professional photo shoot with my beautiful boudoir. I was selected for a free BOUDOIR MAKEOVER shoot and my fiance and I expanded it to a couple shooting. It was a very professional shooting, we both felt very comfortable and had so much fun! The Make-up was just right for me and i felt even more sexy with it. The results are stunning and that was just what we saw directly after the shoot. We definitely will book a second shooting, a longer one ! We can't wait for the photos and would recommend it to every couple! We look forward to our own wedding gift. Thank you so much for letting us feel sexy!!!
So pleased you had a great session and thanks very much for the lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Such a fun experience. Never done anything like this before and I felt so relaxed and comfortable. The photos are fabulous. I never new I could look so good. I hope my husband loves the pictures as I do.
Highly recommended
Thank you so much and glad you had a fun experience.
One more thing about my day at the boudoir .. more men should do it .. it’s such liberating feeling .. and your body is yours .. be proud .. show it
Micheal thank you very much ... see u next year 👍
Indeed, thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next year :)
Well got into the studio and this massive smile welcome me and straightaway I fell comfortable .( I was not worried or stress)... Micheal ,the photographer, is a gentle guy and he will make you at easy .he is defo an open minded chap .. a great quality . once nude I felt even more comfortable ,, Micheal has a way of make u really ok about yourself and your body
I am recovery from cancer and thats the reason why I wanted to do this photo session....After my illness I could not face the world .. but slowly and surely I came back , took me five year, the photoshot completed my recovery
I also decided after speaking to my doctor and consultant to have some tattoos done ... best thing I did ..hence the photoshot as I’m really happy with my tats ..
tats are very additive ( unknown to me lol) so I will have more done no doubt...
Micheal I be back ..thank you so much your smile kindness and making me feel good it’s a 10 from me
Cheers .. massive hug
Thanks so much Erwan for your lovely review and very pleased that you had a great session. Thanks for championing the empowerment our male boudoir shoot provides.
What a brilliant experience! I have wanted to do this for a long time and decided our 25th Wedding Anniversary was a great time to do this as a surprise for my husband. Met by lovely D I was immediately put at ease. She did an amazing job with my makeup and hair. So chatty and friendly. Michael, photographer is brilliant! Chatty, funny, professional and really good at what he does. For the first time in my life, it was all about me! I absolutely loved it. Delighted with the quality and choice of pictures. No pressure, just guidance to choose what I wanted. The whole experience was one of the best afternoons of my life. Would highly recommend. Thank you for making me feel so special.
Thanks so much for your beautiful review Maria! What an honour to have offered you one of the best afternoons of your life.
Before today I was really nervous about the session but I can say there was nothing to be worried about. The makeup is amazing and the studio is so friendly you feel special. I would highly recommend. The journey from IOW was definitely worth it!
Thank Kathryne, we're very pleased you had a great session.
We are a long-married couple in our mid-fifties who have just attended a couple's photoshoot at 'My Beautiful Boudoir '. We would like to say that we had a fantastic, exciting day and both thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We would recommend - and even encourage- other couples to put their reservations to one side and have a go themselves. We are sure they will not regret it! The most difficult part of the experience is picking which of your photos to choose at the end because you will probably want them all. We only wish that we also had some took when we were younger and probably more photogenic! However, we still both love our photos as a special and intimate momento of this point in our lives nearly 40 years after we first met.
Thanks very much J &D for the lovely review. You've certainly shown that romance is ageless.
My boyfriend bought me a voucher for my Christmas present and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I love to be made to feel sexy and this certainly did not disappoint! We were greeted by a friendly make-up artist who transformed me into what I can only describe as breathtaking, I couldn’t get over how great the make-up was! The photographer was funny and chatty and put us both at ease as we got in front of the camera. The photos look absolutely banging and we can not recommend enough.
Thanks Kat & Lee, and very pleased you both enjoyed your couples shoot.
My husband booked the photo shoot for me to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary and my turning 50 later in the year. It was absolutely brilliant. I didn't really know what I wanted, so we decided to just take it as it came, and see what happened. I was put immediately at my ease, and didn't feel remotely self conscious about what I was doing. There's absolutely no pressure on you to do anything you're not comfortable with, and that includes no pressure selling when you view the photographs at the end. I liked how we could view the photographs and select our favourites together straight afterwards. I just wish I didn't have the wait to collect them! I would 100% recommend any woman to do this. As someone who has had issues with weight and lacked confidence, it was a great celebration of how far I've come and who I am.
Thanks very much, Alison for your beautiful and detailed review. We're glad you had a wonderful experience. Not to worry, we will ensure that you won't have to wait too long to receive your retouched prints :)
My markup was amassing and the makeup artist was really lovely and listened to what we wanted. It Made me feel so sexy and comfortable in my skin, had lots of fun and laughs. Would 100% recommend.
Thank you and very glad you enjoyed your group boudoir shoot.
Very relaxed vibe, made us feel very comfortable. Lots of time taken, helpful suggestions as well as freedom to do what you want. Intimate, posed and sensual all in one.
Glad you enjoyed your Couples Boudoir Shoot and thanks for the lovely review.
Michael is a real pro that has the ability to make you feel relaxed, sexy and beautiful all in one. A really enjoyable experience and really pleased with the results.
Thank you for the lovely review.
Michael knows exactly what he’s doing and exudes calm. I’ve seen a few of the shots already and I can see he’s done an amazing job. I know my husband will love the result.
Amazing and thank you for the review.
I had a great time getting my hair and makeup done by Delani. Micheal put me totally at ease choosing my different lingerie and types of shots.
Thanks very much Ella for your review.
My Beautiful Boudoir Photography is rated 4.99 based on 106 reviews