MyDogtag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyDogtag.com
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

support@mydogtag.com

Tell us how MyDogtag.com made you happy
Outstanding service.
Absolutely the best!! Exactly as advertised! Look great, feel great and will last a long time. Made of original metal, not that cheap flimsy metal I got from another vendor. Very satisfied and will be a repeat customer for sure. Best Price too! Very fast delivery!
Perfect size for the application, they were easy to install and good visibility.
Items arrived as posted. Thank you for your response. The tags are great. Just like my original ones.
I’ve bought several tags and each one meets my expectations. I see constant improvement in variety so I’m not tempted to buy from anywhere else.
The dog tags are exactly what I invision thank you for such a great job
The turnaround time is quick and the quality supreme!
Thank You, my dad died from Cancer from Agent Orange when I was 13. I ordered 3 sets of my dads tags for myself and my 2 kids. Means a lot so glad you exist. Love the page.
Awesome service. My husband genuinely loved his "new" dog tags, as his were lost over 20 years ago.
Gave a 3 star rating based on the dog tags themselves. In no way are they as thick of a metal like the army issued me. Disappointed in the quality.
The tags I ordered are perfect! They are exactly as advertised, I love them! And the shipping was fast!
I lost(?) my original Dog Tags long ago. It was great to get replacements. Originally I had Air Force dog tags. Then Navy dog tags. I still have my Army dog tags. So the replacements were for Air Force (60-64) and Navy (65-69). The new dog tags are like the originals, even including the Notch.
Done quickly! Responsive to my changes! Professional! Courteous! Meticulous! Caring to do an excellent job! Highest recommendation from me! J. D. USMC
GREAT SERVICE! LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK!
They look just like the ones I was originally issued back in 1983. Very please. Also, they were delivered to me in only a couple days. Awesome.
The quality was awesome and arrived very fast. Great company🙂
I had lost mine and for years just wanted it back for the memories. I am so glad I picked this company when I finally decied to get a replacement. The speed of delivery was fast, I think in less then a week. They look like the originals I had. I highly recommend this company.
Just what I was Looking For! Wish it had the notch.
Hi Don, we do indeed offer notched tags! Please contact us for assistance.
perfect! thanks
Easy to read info for my T1D, asthma, epipen, celiac disease 14 year old son. He is proud to wear them all the time. Thanks for the great product!
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.73 based on 887 reviews